Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: What wg class as well endowed  (Read 3360 times)

dezzatheblue2

Following on from an earlier post,
What do wg's class as small or well endowed?
Let's see if any wg's answer :hi:

Offline thefoxman

One with a fat wallet of course...

Offline daverfc

Any WG that advertises anal (at discretion) will count any cock as well endowed.

raylondoner

I think it's usually a question of ''never mind the quality, feel the width''   :dance:

Offline Bangers and Gash

A woman will lie about anything when there's money at stake.

raylondoner

or a pair of shoes!  :hi:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
Anything more than about 7 inches, for me. If it's particularly thick, then a 6-incher would be WE too. IMO.

Offline hendrix

I thought the Chancellor of the exchequer was a bloke? :unknown:

RichardYork

Anything more than about 7 inches, for me. If it's particularly thick, then a 6-incher would be WE too. IMO.
   I would ask "Could I give you half this time,  and the other half next time!"

CaptainRoscoe

I thought the Chancellor of the exchequer was a bloke? :unknown:

To be fair, good ol George does look like butch lesbian at times.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider

yorkshire123

142mm x75mm (5.5 inch x 3 inch) x10

CaptainRoscoe

Offline Dani

• Service Provider

I say 7 is definitely well endowed.  Anything that is likely to be banging the cervix is endowed
Small I would say is dependant on thickness, length, and shape.  a 4 inch cock that is wide and the same shape all down is normal.  A 4inch that is thin and gets thinner towards the head is small.
Micro is normally under two inches and very thin (a pre pubescent looking) to me or anything that no condom will fit and will need a finger cot instead

Offline punk

Micro is normally under two inches and very thin (a pre pubescent looking) to me or anything that no condom will fit and will need a finger cot instead

i'm fucked, i always thought i was john Holmes :rolleyes:

Toshiba

A WG considers money, not size of cock, im"average" and the number of times they say " big cock"! Is a piss take

Offline punk

A WG considers money, not size of cock, im"average" and the number of times they say " big cock"! Is a piss take

that's because they have their magnifying glasses on.

Quesadilla

Surely it depends on the size of the WG??? I personally have found my sweetspot is girls around 5'3 or under. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy women taller than this but in order to actually feel "well endowed" this is what really works for me. :D

My experience is that everything is in proportion. As a guy of average height around 5'10, with an average size cock around 7", a woman at 5'3 or smaller always feels tight, I hit the back of her throat in a good deep bj and hit her cervix fucking her. 

I still get turned on by / enjoy women of all shapes and sizes but don't necessarily feel well endowed.

Offline Gluckman

Surely it depends on the size of the WG??? I personally have found my sweetspot is girls around 5'3 or under. Don't get me wrong I still enjoy women taller than this but in order to actually feel "well endowed" this is what really works for me. :D

My experience is that everything is in proportion. As a guy of average height around 5'10, with an average size cock around 7", a woman at 5'3 or smaller always feels tight, I hit the back of her throat in a good deep bj and hit her cervix fucking her. 

I still get turned on by / enjoy women of all shapes and sizes but don't necessarily feel well endowed.

Average Caucasian cock length is 6" and girth 5", and most women would agree that girth is more important for feeling nice.

A 4" with decent girth is going to feel nicer than a 7" with 3" circumference (pretty much a carrot).

Offline maxxblue

I say 7 is definitely well endowed.  Anything that is likely to be banging the cervix is endowed
Small I would say is dependant on thickness, length, and shape.  a 4 inch cock that is wide and the same shape all down is normal.  A 4inch that is thin and gets thinner towards the head is small.

My 4 inch cock is 'kermit the frog-shaped' all the way down - is this normal?

Jay-Jay

Not if it's also Kermit the Frog coloured?!?  :D

Jay

raylondoner

Which reminds me why Miss Piggy couldn't count out loud to 70 - she got a frog in her throat at 69!

I'll fetch my coat  :yahoo:

Offline CBPaul

What does it matter  :unknown:

By definition prossies have seen and had a multitude of cocks, no doubt bigger, smaller, wider and thinner than mine. Some that never cum and others that have released the load before the owner pants have been removed.

As far as I'm concerned I get hard and have sex, providing it feels good - i.e. she hasn't emptied a whole bucket of lube over my cock and up herself I'm happy.

I've had prossies compliment me on the look of my penis, the taste of my penis, how it feels inside them and expressed a desire to climb onto it as soon as it is hard or say that would feel sooooooo good in doggy, etc. One even said that I have the best helmet colour she'd ever seen.

Nice enough at the time, apart from the helmet one which was a bit odd, but it's all ego massaging that I don't believe any of because they've said it to the last bloke through the door and will say it to the next.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Average height for a European male is 5'9", average cock size erect according the NHS website is 5.5".

raylondoner

Average height for a European male is 5'9", average cock size erect according the NHS website is 5.5".

I'm pleased to know that I exceed one of the above!  :cool:

Offline maxxblue

I'm pleased to know that I exceed one of the above!  :cool:

You're 5'10"?  ;)

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
This one only does anal if your dick is  4" or less. I wonder if she brings a tape measure, good news for the tiddler owners.
External Link/Members Only