Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: This profile just made my day! LMAO  (Read 2839 times)

Offline Knight Templar

Probably supposed to say she is british  :yahoo:

jg048012

Stealthshagger

:dash: External Link/Members Only    :wacko:

she is now in my new punting ground. what was wrong with her profile? I dont suppose anyone has seen her?

Offline auldie63

Offline jcarrey

Is it that all but one of her feed backs are from punters with zero feedback?

Offline tazman1002001

Yeah all those zero feedback guys is a def give away...

The pics do look great though lol.....c'mon guys we need someone from the forum to take one for the team and see if it's the girl from the pics or not?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Marmalade

from 'Interview'
"Best feature: smile"

'best feature' absent on all photos. Lying fuck.

Not many Romanians smile anyway, but you'd think she'd at least steal a picture of a smiling bird if that's what she's trying to flog us.

(I was going to say, if it's just on looks, why not keep the picture rather than throwing money at her, but her expression is hardly endearing.)

On top of which, her location is now London. :rolleyes:

Offline Marmalade

only one of her feedbacks has feedback 'himself'

Offline auldie63

Aw fuck it. I was gonna take wan fur the team but no if ave got tae carry a piece.

Stealthshagger

spoke to her. a madam really, Im sure. curt, rude and cunty. I suspect she answers multiple phones for different girls as she claimed everything included, do I want it or no baby? she had to hurry as she had to go she said, but I heard two different ring tones in the backgorund at the same time.  I declined as I could tell its a sloppy back to back thing where you turn up, probably get a bait and switch or whoever is available, and she wont do half her list.

Offline seeker

There must be enough MUG punters out there that these scumbags rely on
To cheat ....
I've stopped seeing WG unless they are recommended
By a trusted source or 100% not Romanian.

Tjkooker

There must be enough MUG punters out there that these scumbags rely on
To cheat ....
I've stopped seeing WG unless they are recommended
By a trusted source or 100% not Romanian.

I'm playing by those rules too now. Had too many shit punts by chasing the new profiles on AW or ES.

Offline berksboy

She gets about as she was this way not long ago , maybe thats why romanians are so shit as they know they will be gone in a few days ?

Shame as lots of them do look hot and i am sure they could make more money if they give us a good time !

But for now as soon as i see / think they are romanian i move on.