Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage Recommendations  (Read 1223 times)

Offline Tomstevens17

Hi all

Looking for some help if possible. I use massage services a lot in Birmingham where there is a pretty large choice of Asian/Chinese massage offerings.

Have been looking yesterday for something similar in and around the centre of London but can travel slightly outside as I will be working down here a lot in the next two months.

Would only want HE and not too fussed about any extras. Someone slim with large breasts would be ideal even better if Asian. There is a fair bit on vivastreet but hard to know what to trust. Would be looking around the 40-70 quid mark for 30-60mins

Have seen Sala Thai on here something similar but closer to the centre

Any thing anyone can recommend

Cheers

Tom

« Last Edit: November 12, 2014, 08:34:11 am by Tomstevens17 »

Offline SamLP

Check out the area you want on gumtree. You will get lots of hits for Asian girls. Phone them up to confirm they offer HE, they all do even though they are obliged to state of gumtree that they don't offer sexual services, but it's good to double check.

Or you could just walk into any massage shop in chinatown. There are dozens of places and it's all on offer. Don't pay more than £20 for HE unless you want other extras.

Offline Tomstevens17

Thanks for the reply Sam. I will pop into Chinatown so I can see what girls are on offer. Most of the stuff on gumtree in the areas I have looked at, don't show pictures of the girls. Anyone in particular you tend to visit regularly?

Offline SamLP

I'm not a big fan of chinatown, too much haggling and I prefer a decent massage as well. The only decent one I've had was from a girl called Sindy in 24 Lisle street. Good luck

Mark Andrews

Check out the area you want on gumtree. You will get lots of hits for Asian girls. Phone them up to confirm they offer HE, they all do even though they are obliged to state of gumtree that they don't offer sexual services, but it's good to double check.

Or you could just walk into any massage shop in chinatown. There are dozens of places and it's all on offer. Don't pay more than £20 for HE unless you want other extras.

Has this worked well for you from experience? I have thought about this but never hired from this way.

Offline SamLP

Has this worked well for you from experience? I have thought about this but never hired from this way.

A few times. You can sometimes tell by the prices they are charging. If it's £60 or £80 for an hour then you can tell that it includes extras or b2b but it's good to ask why their price is high and if it includes extras. For those that charge normal massage prices, there's no harm in asking over the (punting) phone whether they offer extras.