Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Tayla - Whitechapel  (Read 7423 times)

4 review(s) for sexy flexi 20 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JamesRockford

I've seen her and she matches the photos in this thread.  I did a review on her some months back.

The only downside with her is that she made me feel a bit pervy - she did look like very young and her full lips, pout and expression meant that she was brimming with sexuality and a certain sixth-form insolence.  I mean, that's really disgusting, isn't it.  .. Cough.

west8

I've seen her and she matches the photos in this thread.  I did a review on her some months back.

The only downside with her is that she made me feel a bit pervy - she did look like very young and her full lips, pout and expression meant that she was brimming with sexuality and a certain sixth-form insolence.  I mean, that's really disgusting, isn't it.  .. Cough.

Jesus, she looks fit in those pictures. If she were local, I'd be in the car now. £100 is stonking good value for a girl with her 'look'.  ;)

Offline JamesRockford

Go on Westie you deserve it - just get in the car and tell the driver "To Tayla, Mustafa... I mustafa"

west8

Go on Westie you deserve it - just get in the car and tell the driver "To Tayla, Mustafa... I mustafa"

Nice one. Very droll as usual! :drinks:

Offline JamesRockford

Actually if you can bear that slightly "pervy" feeling then I can recommend Cute Kasia (I reviewed her some time back).  A bit leaner than Tayla but definitely someone who could sit on your knee.

Back to Tayla, did I mention that she had disturbingly pervy puffy pointy conical nipples?

It's all quite disgusting of course and guys with babysitter fantasies should really know better.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2015, 03:23:55 pm by JamesRockford »

LL

Actually if you can bear that slightly "pervy" feeling then I can recommend Cute Kasia (I reviewed her some time back).  A bit leaner than Tayla but definitely someone who could sit on your knee.

Back to Tayla, did I mention that she had disturbingly pervy puffy pointy conical nipples?

It's all quite disgusting of course and guys with babysitter fantasies should really know better.
You're starting to get a bit creepy now.

Offline The_Don

Notice that

clearly not up to the job, off my to see list  :timeout:

I'm now wanting to see her, but I know that looks alone don't make up for lack of service and attitude  :wacko:

« Last Edit: April 14, 2015, 07:53:22 am by The_Don »