Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Can anyone recommend any great girl in Newcastle area  (Read 2341 times)

Whatsbadisgood

This retired punter is back!

I'm in newcastle for a few days and really wanting to offload, I have a thing for tanned ladies and seeing the girls on aw, External Link/Members Only really caught my eye but she has zero feedback. Has anyone been to see her regardless?

sentinel

She has no ratings, no reviews and only signed up to AW on Friday.

Is that really all you can come up with.

Whatsbadisgood

Was carried away by her profile photo, didn't even check when she signed up. Just rang this ebony lass External Link/Members Only and she sounds okay and provides services I'm after. Any info on her? Well she seems to be touring. I'll have to take the risk and see her for an initial 15 mins quickie just incase.

sentinel

So it's not a tanned girl you're after, it's a coloured one.

Not quite the same thing.

Whatsbadisgood

Not very good this one External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only glad it was a 15 mins quickie. Very reluctant to do OWO even though she had listed it in her likes, must have wiped me 5 times down there even though I had had a shower before hand. Punting is well becoming a risk these days with all these prossies scamming you of your money. Review to follow

sentinel

50 quid for just a 15 minute quickie ? You were robbed mate.

I had an agency girl last week, charged me £75 for 45 minutes, all services provided, plus time for a bit chit chat at the end.

Whatsbadisgood

50 quid for just a 15 minute quickie ? You were robbed mate.

I had an agency girl last week, charged me £75 for 45 minutes, all services provided, plus time for a bit chit chat at the end.

I have never really been an agency guy although I tried one in manchester once, think they were called bond girls at the time and they sent me a girl totally different from the photos and I would have felt very awful if I had to asked her to leave because she had travelled a few miles to meet me but I reduce the booking time from 90mins to 30mins. So since then I've been quite wary of agencies especially the ones in the north west/east areas

Offline mcb

Not, but it was politer than your racist way of putting it.

Offline Gothic D

Quote from: sentinel on Yesterday at 10:45:50 pm

Not, but it was politer than your racist way of putting it.

Is that racist now.What terminology should he use?I was under the impression that the word coloured was ok.

Offline Uniformad

Me 2, if that is now racist God help us all  :dash:

Whatsbadisgood

Not sure about 'coloured' being a rascist word but I prefer to say black or ebony

Offline AnthG

Its the Alan Hansen Match of the Day scandal again.

I always thought Coloured was the polite word too and only figured out it wasn't after the Match of the Day scandal. But apparently its black that's the polite word.

External Link/Members Only
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

sentinel

Well when I was young we could have said the girl was a nxxxr and no one would have batted an eyelid.

That term is of course offensive and thankfully is not used nowadays.

So if we can't say that she's coloured how then is she to be described ? black, non-white or have the PC brigade even outlawed any mention of race/colour.

btw her AW profile describes her as being Black or Black British.

john boy

Offline mcb

Well when I was young we could have said the girl was a nxxxr and no one would have batted an eyelid.

That term is of course offensive and thankfully is not used nowadays.

So if we can't say that she's coloured how then is she to be described ? black, non-white or have the PC brigade even outlawed any mention of race/colour.

btw her AW profile describes her as being Black or Black British.
There’s your answer.

Online jarrovian

This pc stuff really boils my blood, so if you're mixed race are you black or brown or what? And how are people to know if you are mixed race as there seems to be many shades of black. For example a lot of Indians are more black than Africans so would we be wrong to call them black? Don't get me wrong I would hate to go back to the days when really offensive words were used, but I think some people just stir up the racist thing. I too can remember when it was considered impolite call someone black and you were told to say coloured. Aaaargh

Offline FLYING BLUE

This pc stuff really boils my blood, so if you're mixed race are you black or brown or what? And how are people to know if you are mixed race as there seems to be many shades of black. For example a lot of Indians are more black than Africans so would we be wrong to call them black? Don't get me wrong I would hate to go back to the days when really offensive words were used, but I think some people just stir up the racist thing. I too can remember when it was considered impolite call someone black and you were told to say coloured. Aaaargh

Plus 1

Offline mcb

It boils my blood how people bang on about “It’s PC gone mad when you can’t say coloured any more!” and the like. It’s not hard to use the right naming for ethnic groups, otherwise it’s ignorance and you’ll end up being the butt of a Russell Howard impression.

Your punt will go much better if you don’t offend her in the first 10 seconds.

Of course, don’t let me stop you from calling them all coloureds, Pakis and Chinks. Women love a smooth talker.

Offline johnny34

It boils my blood how people bang on about “It’s PC gone mad when you can’t say coloured any more!” and the like. It’s not hard to use the right naming for ethnic groups, otherwise it’s ignorance and you’ll end up being the butt of a Russell Howard impression.

Your punt will go much better if you don’t offend her in the first 10 seconds.

Of course, don’t let me stop you from calling them all coloureds, Pakis and Chinks. Women love a smooth talker.

The problem is the 'correct terminology' keeps changing  :dash:  Its not ignorance.

sentinel

Apparently Indians, Pakistanis and all of the Middle East/Arabic groups see the term black as highly offensive to them as it puts them in the same racial group as Africans and West Indians.

This is as much down to culture as anything else as those from the Indian sub-continent and the people from the Middle East have always held black Africans in contempt and even now regard them as second class.

When I was young it was accepted practice to use the term coloured as in those days it was seen as offensive to describe someone as black. This is of course how Alan Hansen unwittingly found himself on the wrong side of the PC brigade.

Offline mcb

The problem is the 'correct terminology' keeps changing  :dash:  Its not ignorance.
The ‘correct terminology’ hasn’t changed for some time. It’s not like it’s a McDonald’s menu getting updated every couple of months.

EDIT: Here’s a BBC article from 2006 where it’s deemed offensive: External Link/Members Only

That’s almost 10 years ago. Yes, these “PC” terms “keep changing”, don’t they?  :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: November 13, 2014, 10:10:39 am by mcb »

Toshiba

Apparently Indians, Pakistanis and all of the Middle East/Arabic groups see the term black as highly offensive to them as it puts them in the same racial group as Africans and West Indians.

This is as much down to culture as anything else as those from the Indian sub-continent and the people from the Middle East have always held black Africans in contempt and even now regard them as second class.

When I was young it was accepted practice to use the term coloured as in those days it was seen as offensive to describe someone as black. This is of course how Alan Hansen unwittingly found himself on the wrong side of the PC brigade.

So us being white means we are "coloured" ?

A subject best left alone me thinks, it could escalate and we dont need that shite around here

Back to the fanny now eh?