Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: feather x/Reading  (Read 2794 times)

Offline berksboy

Yep seen her a few times when she was in wokingham . Looks as per the pics and is a nice girl and good vfm at £70 for 1/2hr.

Offline rubric

Thanks - does she offer CIM do you know?

Offline berksboy

Did not ask as its something i am looking for. Why not call her ?

Offline HawkG

I saw her on Monday.

OWO was not permitted.

I thought she was  very good indeed. The flat is near Wilton Road, and entrance is really discreet with good parking. The only odd thing is that I got taken through a dark small room (which, when viewed later in less-dark light, it turned out to be a bathroom) to a small bedroom which she also keeps fairly dark.

She's very passionate, and started DFK as soon as I was in the room. She's slim, a pretty athletic body.  If you like fat tits and fat arse, she's not your girl.  She's slim without (IMO) being too skinny.

Polish (I thinks) but speaks good English.

All in all, pretty positive and I will return.

Offline berksboy

She is Polish and does speak good English.

Offline anthonysterling

I saw this lady. Personality and enthusiasm are on point! Lovely girl to talk to as well once you're done with your business :-). As mentioned above, she is quite slim so you gotta be into that. No OWO but all else is good!
Banned reason: Thinks it's Ebay, posting sales ads all over.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline HappyandLucky

I saw this lady. Personality and enthusiasm are on point! Lovely girl to talk to as well once you're done with your business :-). As mentioned above, she is quite slim so you gotta be into that. No OWO but all else is good!
Sounded interesting until the no OWO. Not a WG for my HL  :hi:

Offline Sgt Bilko

Does she have prominent nipples and is she OK with having them sucked/teased?