Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suspected AdultWork Scams  (Read 1849857 times)

Boy

Interestingly this "Hot English Blonde"going by "Emma" also describes herself as Asian "Teenage Indian Babe" with brown hair, stealing pictures off a Czech model

One like that has appeared in Bristol. delicious_pamela ( External Link/Members Only )
Fancy some asian pussy..?? WORKING THURSDAY 5TH ,,ONE DAY ONLY (10.30AM TILL 12PM)

Hidden Image/Members Only

I've known all kinds of Asians, but if there is any in her then it's a distant and faint trace going by that photo.

It gets worse...............

If a stunning girl that does not answer the door you get a hour completly free of charge..and you have my word
If i do not look 1000000000000e% like my pictures then slam the door and leave me bad reviews AND YOU CAN SEE ME FOR 30 MINS FOR FREE !!
IF THE PICTURE DOES NOT LOOK EXACTLY LIKE ME THEN YOU GET THE SESSION TOTALY FREE

"The lady doth protest too much, methinks".

Can't get any results on the photos from either Google Reverse Image or Tineye, but the profile is quite an odd one.
I may be wrong about this one, but the repeated insisting that she's genuine makes me more suspicious about it.

Jacob

External Link/Members Only Bebe Belle
This profile is a FAKE private gallery scammer as it does not read emails (deletes) despite regular logins and does not display any contact number. Moves from Town to Town including Bristol  Reading Birmingham so far. Feedback is bogus, that of an alias.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

Feedback Only    kpcrisps (1)    26/12/2011 22:00    Seeking Services
     Wow im so lucky to of met you, you truly are a lovely lady. Only oral for me this time but def want more next time, will see you again im certain xx

- - - -
Edit. Now in Cambridge, reported YET again.  :rolleyes:

« Last Edit: January 09, 2012, 08:30:03 pm by Jacob »

awuser

Jacob

External Link/Members Only PÉNÉLOPE Birmingham
"WHY NOT CHECK OUT MY HORNY EROTICA OR TAKE A LOOK AT THE NAUGHTY PICS IN MY PRIVATE GALLERY BEFORE YOU BOOK AN APPOINTMENT WITH ME ? "

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

External Link/Members Only