Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Suspected AdultWork Scams  (Read 1848980 times)

Aspen

I dunno if this ones been posted before.

External Link/Members Only     Sweet_Cheeks24

Two things struck me as odd straight away. Eight years experience but 25 yo. And no text credit. Doesn't make ANY sense unless it's a scam.

It's a PG scam. The number goes up and down like a yoyo to make it look like there's someone there, but the phone is NEVER answered.

No doubt it will be gone soon - and pop up somewhere else in a different guise.

Offline sumertime

Lisa Lin - Hitchin: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thought this pic looked a little strange so googled it. Relates to a Chinese "Peeping Tom" esacapade: "Not long ago, one is Xiamen University ladies room videotaping scandal posts fame, that tie the release of the Xiamen University candid door photo a total of 50 sheets, these photos are mostly Girls on the toilet screen, and English marked with obscene comments."

Translation got the message ok. Here is link to photo.

External Link/Members Only

I am sure there a thousands of stock pics of Chinese Girls they could use!!   :unknown:

celeborn

I put a deposit down with one Mistress Jemstone. She has 1000's of ratings or whatever so thought she was legit. After an email discussion she asked for a 50 pound deposit which like an idiot I paid. She did not contact me at all after that other than claiming she had attempted to email me. Shame as I saved for that and its a lot of money! It was over a month or so ago now!

This post may be in the wrong place as I'm new to the forum but I had to flag this up somewhere, so others would not do the same!

OldAdmin

I put a deposit down with one Mistress Jemstone. She has 1000's of ratings or whatever so thought she was legit. After an email discussion she asked for a 50 pound deposit which like an idiot I paid. She did not contact me at all after that other than claiming she had attempted to email me. Shame as I saved for that and its a lot of money! It was over a month or so ago now!

This post may be in the wrong place as I'm new to the forum but I had to flag this up somewhere, so others would not do the same!

Post a new thread in the main section.

Online webpunter

Hidden Image/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only
Using stolen pictures. Model is Russian girl, Svetlana Terzi
Good GRIS spot.  Yet another 'finchley fiddler'

Aspen

I've just spotted another one that's been around for about three years in different guises.

Whoever runs this profile gets off on arranging meetings in the middle of nowhere with of course no chance that anyone will turn up.

External Link/Members Only    PixelParty - the name changes every few weeks with the same or similar photos. I see also that bareback is added in for a bit of extra spice. Don't worry though, the girl in the photos is just some hapless chick that's had her photos taken and plastered around the net.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

same lady's photo on the same bedspread in Livingston, Worcester and Dagenham all on the same day.

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Ben4454

This profile has stolen a lot of Michelle Independents profile pictures. Either a bait and switch or a scam.

Ben4454

Giving you guys a heads up on this one. Formally known as 'Posh-Cream'. She hid her feedback on her last profile.

Offline breedingbullgb

auzzibabe From *Teen Angels* - London.

Fake profile. Profile owner gave out someones else number who was furious that her number was posted from this profile.

Sent several emails requesting a correct number and ended up being blocked by profile owner.

Offline Cuntminion

Had my suspicions that there are a few scams on aw but seems rife

Waiting for the day someone links Kermit the frog on a profile with positive feedback

Chuckman

Had my suspicions that there are a few scams on aw but seems rife

Waiting for the day someone links Kermit the frog on a profile with positive feedback

:D

And when you get there it's Miss Piggy!

Offline Cuntminion

:D

And when you get there it's Miss Piggy!

With statler and waldorf watching

This is turning into a plausible sexual experience now

Ben4454

The girl who hid her feedback 'Posh cream' who changed her name has changed it again to

Hiding feedback and name changes are suspicious.

Offline Cuntminion

The girl who hid her feedback 'Posh cream' who changed her name has changed it again to

450 an hour is fucking eye watering

Chuckman

450 an hour with hidden feedback? Nothing dodgy about that at all oh dearie me no.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28

Sorry Ben, but that's not a scam.

Ben4454

Well she has just hidden her feedback on her new profile again which to me screams scammer. Be wary.

Aspen

Here's one that is using a photo I first saw about six years ago, the one in the red top. I spotted it straight away when I was browsing, it's so easily recognisable.

The girl in question was around Essex somewhere and retired had a kid etc.

Offline breedingbullgb

auzzibabe From *Teen Angels* - London.

Fake profile. Profile owner gave out someones else number who was furious that her number was posted from this profile.

Sent several emails requesting a correct number and ended up being blocked by profile owner.

I totally forgot to post the link to the above post:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Her feedback also hidden too however made this profile creator aware that we are suspecting her as a timewaster
« Last Edit: May 23, 2015, 01:14:57 am by breedingbullgb »