Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pakistani wg's  (Read 2186 times)

Offline pubeadmirer

I've had a fantasy about having one or more of the above at the same time,but can't find anything on AW. Can anybody help? Hope someone somewhere can help. Thanks!

alimo

not seen any on AW in Glasgow area, but was over Govanhill area of Glasgow a few weeks back doing a bit of visiting and there was a couple of girls "wandering" rather suspiciously around the park area.  i am pretty sure they were looking for "work" - well they certainly gave that impression - maybe someone on site could give you more info on that

:thumbsup:

Offline alibaba1234

Ehm.....one pops up at top of AW listings for glasgow....difficult to miss

alimo

yeahhh probably, i usually have filters on ie, sign in last week, etc etc so maybe one of my filters "kick her out" of my search so she probably wouldn't be of interest to my good self

put a link up ali so we can all see

ich will

There is a girl from Shawlands on AW that you may want to check out.

alimo

is this the one ali

External Link/Members Only

blocked her as she is being asked to verify and she hides her reviews -- to me that is dodgy and i have those filters on, so wouldn't show in my search

ich will

is this the one ali

External Link/Members Only

blocked her as she is being asked to verify and she hides her reviews -- to me that is dodgy and i have those filters on, so wouldn't show in my search

She has a positive review on here and that is the girl i was suggesting too.

Offline pubeadmirer

Thsnks guys for the info!...i'm in two minds whether i should or not!....watch this space!

alimo

yeahh lets know

as i said in previous post she doesn't show in my search as i have filters  = show reviews - authenticate - so she doesn't show up,  if "kosher" would be tempted myself with this one  :)

Offline seeker

Don't hold your breath waiting for a review.
The three of you have exactly 0
Yes that's 0 review between you ....so that's ....
Let me see 0 reviews each  :sarcastic:

alimo

seeker  :hi:

just moved back to the area couple weeks ago and finding my way around the girls in the area -- who to go for and who to avoid -- watch this space

Offline seeker

Welcome to ukp.  :hi:
We will see ...its all in black and white ...
The more you contribute the more you shall receive from other real members

thunderball81

The above mentioned WG is definitely NOT Pakistani or Indian. More West Indian I'd say. Still, she was eager to please when I went to see her.

Offline J_H

Having been with a few Pakistani/Indian WGs (before my UKP days), I thought she defintiely didn't look Pakistani. Her English is poor, apart from anything else, and that would be unusual in Glasgow. Just had a vague feeling that she wasn't what she said she was, and the hidden feedback put the tin lid on it for me. However, she's been around a while, if  I read a recent positive review might take a chance as long as CIM was in it.