External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members OnlyComms:
Emailed Mel the day before. She confirmed and gave the post code of the hotel. Then a lot of messing around on the day. She cancelled as I was driving up but after lots of comms back and forth I managed to catch her later in the day. Luckily I had a free day to kill but I think most punters would have cut their losses. Seemed like a genuine error on her part.
Location:
Very busy hotel in Bracknell. Parking is free for 4 hours. Room very clean and modern.
Price:
£80 for 30 mins + £20 for OWO
Services:
OWO, cowgirl, doggy, missionary
Girl:
Late 20's, killer body, pictures are accurate. There is an obscure 80-90's american actress that she resembles but I can't remember her name. A little bit like Neve Campbell but not...
She is nice and smiley and good fun. Nice to chat to. English very good.
Punt:
After the messing around, I arrived at her door. There was a cleaner in the next room and I said hello. Then let in the room. Figure was stunning and face very pretty. I was happy I stuck around to meet. Had a shower and handed in my donations. Great BJ and ball sucking by the mirror. Very intense and strong action. Moved to bed and continued this, then eventually dom on and whirled through the other positions before finishing in mish. I think all the faff earlier meant I didn't last too long but I really enjoyed it nonetheless. No kissing throughout but that was fine by me. Then we had a bit of a chat and I left happier than I arrived.
Summary: the actual punt was amazing, the crap on the day not so amazing. A positive review though but I know others would disagree based on the preamble.
Visit Again: Yes