Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Priya of Club Classique Loughborough  (Read 7617 times)

Offline sanjman

External Link/Members Only

I booked to see her but apon reaching the apartment, no one answered the door.  Not wanting to stand around like a lemon, I left.

Called reception from car, told them no one answered and said I was leaving. Response was, ok thanks for letting us know.  No apology, nothing.

Normally this would mean I wouldn't bother with this agency again but wondered if anyone has seen Priya and would recommend, despite the parlour being a bit slap dash about customer service.

Offline Stickitin

yeah they are fine, they must have double booked or something, they own a massage parlour up the road too that's fine also.

Rio there is a fantastic punt  :crazy:

Offline sanjman

yeah they are fine, they must have double booked or something, they own a massage parlour up the road too that's fine also.

Rio there is a fantastic punt  :crazy:

Thanks.  I am familiar with club classique and used to use them regularly before I found indies that were better vfm. Although they do have that apartment set up, most of the time the girls worked out of those single bed rooms.  Another reason CC put me off.

I was wondering about Priya specifically.  Anyone see her? Most surprising thing is she shows her face pic?
« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 04:37:16 pm by sanjman »

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 11:14:49 am by CoolTiger »

Offline sanjman

Went to she her couple weeks after this post.

Yes pics are fake (no photos on website now) but she is a pretty girl in person.  However, typical vanilla services offered - no kissing (not even pecking as not allowed to go near face), no owo, fingering etc. RO available but at extra cost.

Overall, unlikely I would return and would review as a neutral exeperience.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Went to she her couple weeks after this post.

Yes pics are fake (no photos on website now) but she is a pretty girl in person.  However, typical vanilla services offered - no kissing (not even pecking as not allowed to go near face), no owo, fingering etc. RO available but at extra cost.

Overall, unlikely I would return and would review as a neutral exeperience.

Bump....

She is still on their website, working sundays only.

Anybody been to see priya recently? If so, is it still vanilla services?

TIA

Offline NuruGuru

Bump....

She is still on their website, working sundays only.

Anybody been to see priya recently? If so, is it still vanilla services?

TIA

I rang as I wanted to see her, but the lady on the phone said she didn't work there any more. (This was a couple of weeks ago)

Offline debcase111

Anyone got prices for this place

Girls look good but, £50 for 30 minutes seems to cheap