Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: 3 somes  (Read 1670 times)

Offline MrSmiley

Hi, have pencilled a threesome for next week. My first ever. Any tips for the best positions etc. already got a DT competition and wTching them lick each other as well as the obvious double facial planned! Any tips would've be great fully recieved. :hi:

unclesweetheart

Had my first threesome recently - report forthcoming - and my advice would be: go with the flow. There are all kinds of things to adjust to with three people. The fantasies I had beforehand didn't really happen, or didn't happen precisely in the way I'd imagined, but what I got was MUCH better. Have the girls worked together before? Are they genuinely bi? I get turned on if I think the girl/girls are enjoying it too, and I needed to wait for the girls to "lock in" to each other before fully adding myself. But that's just me - we're all different. Having a script works for some people - I prefer to wing it.

Online threechilliman

They can be hit and miss. My first was a disaster, my second was bloody fantastic (actually a foursome with 3 girls). Can be expensive if it doesn't work out.

That said, if the girls work together and are bi it should be OK. No better feeling than one girl blowing you with the other grinding herself on your face...

tcm

Online myothernameis

When I was around 25 yr old, went to a sex party £250 for 2 hrs, now only my self and another guy turned up, now the girls decide3d the party would go ahead as we had turned up, and between us  we had 4 girls plus the host to our selfs, and the host joined in

The 5 girls started by putting on a lesbian gang bang, and later on, while having sex with one of the girls, and the other 2 put on a lesbian show

To me this was a one of experience that has never happened again

Offline itk

The threesomes I've had before I had ideas about what to do beforehand, once there most happened without having to force the scenario. Enjoy.

Offline smiths

Hi, have pencilled a threesome for next week. My first ever. Any tips for the best positions etc. already got a DT competition and wTching them lick each other as well as the obvious double facial planned! Any tips would've be great fully recieved. :hi:

The first thing is its not just a case of putting any 2 WGs together and they will both be great, one or both may be inhibited by the other. This has happened to me despite me having punted with both WGs previously and particularly with EE WGs. So bear this in mind if they havent worked together before.

If they have have they actually done girl-on-girl together, some WGs say they are bi but when it comes to it they clearly arent. Of course you could get lucky and pick 2 who do get on and are really bi.

My advice is have a plan of what you want to happen allowing for the unexpected which is always nice if something you like is offered unexpectedly. For me a double BJ, one sucking my cock while one is licking my balls and arse is great and i really like stereophonic dirty talk, one in each ear. Hope it goes well. :hi:

Offline 385North

i really like stereophonic dirty talk, one in each ear.

I'm currently planning a double-dominatrix duo and that little gem is definitely going into the script. Thanks for sharing that.

Online myothernameis

I'm currently planning a double-dominatrix duo and that little gem is definitely going into the script. Thanks for sharing that.

How far do you let them go, or are there something you don't want done :scare: :scare:

Offline 385North

How far do you let them go, or are there something you don't want done :scare: :scare:

When in pursuit of oblivion it's always best to chase the extreme ;) My latest review below will give you a pretty good idea of how far I'll let them run with it (scroll right down to the bottom). https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=34489.0

Offline Horizontal pleasures

3 some definitely FFM not MMF!

I like to be the jam in the sandwich, one snogs me and the other snogs my lollipop. Or I go down on one and the other sucks my lollipop. Or all three of us kiss at the same time while fingering each other. I like to end with dogging one while standing up, and the other one has her hand down there helping me in and out or just holding me tight while I we snog, and I play with her nipples or finger her - and trying not to fall over.

Or I am mich on one and then the other while we all cuddle and snog.

One perversion is to go down on one and then snog the other one with the taste of her friend's juices on my mouth!

I do not care if they are bi or not, they are there to please me - and me to please them if possible. If they please each other also that is a bonus.

I recall being smothered by 4 large boobs with each lady facing opposite ways, go figure.

Offline MrSmiley

Cheers fellas, - it all sounds great – I’m getting nervous and excited thinking about it now like my first punt!

One of the girls claims she can get girls off better than she can men, which means she must be amazing! So looking forward to seeing her skills. Agreed like most other punts will take it how it comes and try and fit in some of my long standing fantasies.

I hope I don’t like it so much I HAVE to go back for more. I’ve spent so much money since I started this two or three months ago. I’ve secured some extra work to bring the punting fund back into the black. So this is going to be ‘go out with a bang’ punt….for at least a week anyway!

Offline StevenS

Fucking doggy style while she eats the other girl out  :wacko:

Offline MrSmiley

I did it!  :dance:

it was amazing! - far from perfect - but amazing! Expensive though. Could not get the grin off my face, except when I got one of them off while she sat on my face! Got the horn so much went to see another hooker a few hours later!  :crazy: