Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lack of Quality in Cardiff Vicinity  (Read 1543 times)

Offline wholuvsubaby

Well hasn't cardiff turned into a punting desert for some time now? Enemy the Asia shops are not getting decent reviews by some of their most loyal supporters.

So many fake profiles or fly by nights, Newport is looking like it has more to offer and that's hard to say from a Cardiffian. Have been thinking about hanging up my punting boots, but it's a hard habit to break.

There are some localish exceptions but they seem hard to arrange meets with at times to suit my punting habits and difficult to arrange off the cuff

Thought there may be some keen freshers following the new university intake this year, but not so, must have rich daddy's or sugar daddy's or a job in costa coffee instead or really here to study - shame.

However, there may be some light at the end of the tunnel. I notice that vixen sinner is back on the scene as vixen sinner69, so trying to hook up with her a I failed in my quest last time before she diss speared. Fingers crossed on that one!
Also noticed that Tattooed Emma is making a reappearance in cardiff next week. Saw her earlier in the year, around Xmas and had an awesome punt.

Going to give it a little longer before I consider going cold turkey, do they do vaporisers for punters? Mmm now there's an idea. Should pop down to patent office in Newport and see. Maybe take the opportunity to visit one of newports delights whilst I am there? Well it would be rude not too. This dam habit is going to be tough to break !!!

TastingEverything

The whole area seems to have stagnated this year.
Very few reliable new girls, just a continuous stream of fakes (so it seems).

Anti-punting inhaler sounds interesting.
Maybe you could steal a pair of working girl's knickers and keep them in a bag...take a drag when the urge hits?

Offline Corus Boy

Well hasn't cardiff turned into a punting desert for some time now? Enemy the Asia shops are not getting decent reviews by some of their most loyal supporters.

It has been poor but there are some consistantly good locations, the Windsor Quay girls for example.

The Asian shops I agree with, for the last two weeks I've not even bothered to look in to check the girl out.

Offline wholuvsubaby

Ah yes.

Where would we be without the Windsor Quay collective?

Its great that Ikea now have cash point ;-)

Maybe there will be an influx of closet quality WG's as Xmas approaches?

Offline Corus Boy

Ah yes.

Where would we be without the Windsor Quay collective?

Its great that Ikea now have cash point ;-)

Maybe there will be an influx of closet quality WG's as Xmas approaches?

And a subsidised restaurant :)

Offline ledley

I agree with your post fully. I tend to walk (if i dont like what i see) a lot more these days which at least means i don't spend any money. But the whole experience of heading out, parking up, getting into the house and then walking away is tiring. In addition, I usually then sit in my car (after walking out )get the phone out and look for alternatives and end up procrastinating for so long (over how shit the wg selection is) that i end up quitting for the night, get some food and head home.... Quite depressing writing the above out but it is better then blowing £60+ on garbage.

On the plus side yaya will be back w/c 24/11/14

Offline Corus Boy

If you think that the punting scene is poor...

...Don't bother going clubbing!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Mikeh38

If you think that the punting scene is poor...

...Don't bother going clubbing!

Hidden Image/Members Only

No wonder that club is offering 25p a pint, you'd have to be drunk to look at those girls  :scare: :scare:

Offline chesterpunter

have been to cardiff a few times lately and not been able to get anything decent sorted...id of thought the place was great on international weekends but sadly not...
any advice apart from whitchurch road available ...normally about 3 or 4 after a visit but tends to take up most of the day doin it via aw working girls and driving to the bay n fuckin about for ever.
just wanna get there....get the seed gone n go out on the lash.
last time we came back home via bristol so we could get some action....

Offline ampersand

The one in the black and white striped top has an arse of truly gargantuan proportions.

Offline Corus Boy

have been to cardiff a few times lately and not been able to get anything decent sorted...id of thought the place was great on international weekends but sadly not...
any advice apart from whitchurch road available ...normally about 3 or 4 after a visit but tends to take up most of the day doin it via aw working girls and driving to the bay n fuckin about for ever.
just wanna get there....get the seed gone n go out on the lash.
last time we came back home via bristol so we could get some action....

The Hungarian girls in Windsor Quay are consistantly good, reliable and reasonably priced.

Plenty of threads and reviews on here, with links to their profiles.

captain cumalot

Ive heard she offers face sitting if you buy her a few drinks  :crazy:

Offline ampersand

Poor girl, can you imagine her reaction if she discovered she was a topic of conversation by a group of dirty old men  (present company excepted of course) on a punting website??

Offline Corus Boy

Poor girl, can you imagine her reaction if she discovered she was a topic of conversation by a group of dirty old men  (present company excepted of course) on a punting website??

Possibly the most attention she's had in years and is already creating an AW profile.

That and "Googling" Facesitting  :D