Saw Louise in Bracknell, was £140 for 30 mins.
Overall a neutral for me. I felt she had a bit of an attitude, maybe she has a strong preference for white men.
Did owo, missionary, doggy, reverse cowgirl. Her BJ skills are good but Lexie raye is still the goat when it comes to deepthroat.
Would recommend Lexie at this price point, won't see Louise again
I think if you are dominant type of man that likes to give instructions like me then Louise is not for you. She's not really submissive or as friendly as previous reviews suggest based on my experience.
Won £300 on a bet in Spanish segunda division Zaragoza game which covered this expense.
I think Louise overall bit overpriced £250 for 1hour. Would say baby Ariel is perfect for me in terms of service, etc and she is £210 for one hour.
Maybe previous reviews of Louise are misleading, could be people that haven't experienced as many escorts as me.
External Link/Members Only