Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Submissive WG  (Read 3846 times)

Gary90

I've brought this up in a previous post but do any of you guys know of any truley submissive girls around the north east? Available for sub/slave play?

Offline Uniformad

Have not really seen many girls advertising this but there is one in North shields if you look on AW, always found this service limited throughout the UK unless it's me crap at searching for them  :scare: :scare:

Barry Shipton

Surely Justine Douleur fits the bill when she gets back from her travels in Australia, she came into this via the BDSM scene,

This and loads of other reviews on here about her services.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35517.0

Gary90

Surely Justine Douleur fits the bill when she gets back from her travels in Australia, she came into this via the BDSM scene,

This and loads of other reviews on here about her services.
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=35517.0

I need to find this woman! Any idea when she will be back?

Offline MasterChief

I need to find this woman! Any idea when she will be back?

Probably never, convert her rates to sterling and she is pushing 150 for a half hour.

External Link/Members Only

Offline sesalovdarlo

The closes iv come to this is Logan Montoya. She let me lighty tug her hair when she was sucking me and allowed spitting and calling her names. She charged me £150 for this mind  :unknown:

Offline Highlander

She messaged me yesterday saying Santa might bring me something for Xmas. I assume she means herself... Probs go straight back to Oz after. Money talks...

themademan2

I think this one excels justine douleur and I've seen both

« Last Edit: November 10, 2014, 10:01:13 am by themademan2 »

Offline Uniformad

I think this one excels justine douleur and I've seen both

Hi could you fill in some details etc or pm me would love to know more

themademan2

Hi could you fill in some details etc or pm me would love to know more
Message sent. JosieMay also hails from the bdsm fetish scene like justine douleur did but provides an even wider range of services