Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Looking for a London GFE experience  (Read 2323 times)

rocknroll

Hi,

First time punter here.
I am looking for a true GFE experience kissing the neck, french kiss,.... Not at all into hardcore stuff.
Girl should be early to mid twenties.

At first, I was thinking about going the agency route. External Link/Members Only this lovely lady in particular.
After discovering this website, i think you could have some great independents to recommend.

Ideally looking for an incall in East London. Budget 250 for an hour.

Thanks all for your advice

Offline StevenS

Michelle Independant. Twice on your budget.

rocknroll

She looks great but my hours do not match hers sadly.
I am more looking for late evening(post 8pm) or week end.

Offline king tarzan

Emily creme brulee in aldgate east london..
stacy summer in kensington..
kimkors in earls court..

All tried and tested... Full GFE...... dfk, owo, oral on them, sex protected stacy does cim too..
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tundrismail

Same here. Looking for some great GFE, clean and preferably non smoker. Somehow women who smokes really turn me off.

Thanks.

Offline punterstanding

Or how about Ellie Rose? I've not had the pleasure (yet) but she has been well reviewed on here

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Sorry, can't post as hyperlinks as the little button ain't showing!

Offline The_Don

Mark Andrews

You may want to consider Francesca at Carmens Secrets: External Link/Members Only - also offered via: External Link/Members Only  :yahoo:

Offline akauya

You may want to consider Francesca at Carmens Secrets: External Link/Members Only - also offered via: External Link/Members Only  :yahoo:

Fake tits, photoshopped to death and @ £600 an hour? You must be fucking joking!

Mark Andrews

Depends on what your budget is - was not an issue for me.

fredpunter

Fake tits, photoshopped to death and @ £600 an hour? You must be fucking joking!

Now now, don't be harsh .... she's only 1000 for three hours if you like watching them eat

fredpunter

But possibly an issue for the op who said he could afford 250

Offline akauya

Good for you. I look forward to your review then. I'm interested to see whether she looks 'exactly' as her photoshopped pics. 

Offline akauya

Now now, don't be harsh .... she's only 1000 for three hours if you like watching them eat

You're right, I was being a cheapskate. I'm hoping MA will do a review soon, who knows she may become the next UKP sweetheart :)