Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Wet Cunt - 1705532 - South Quay  (Read 1966 times)

1 review(s) for HORNY BRAZILIAN SLUT (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Urban_G

First off I have to say be careful with this group of Latin girls in and around this area, as well as London Bridge area as they are known to use some B&S tactics. They are fairly easy to spot with their price structure and locations. In their defence, when I saw this girl before, twice in January (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22312.0) they used the right pics but temporarily put them on someone elses profile and they have done the same this time. Anyway, I was armed with plans B & C just in case.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have uploaded her pics in case the profile changes again.
Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only

Comms given by a maid and building / postcode sent immediately. Location is about 5 minutes from South Quay DLR, nice modern apartment and a safe area too.

I turned up to the flat, same one I saw her in before and she is using the name Brenda now. Really pretty Brazilian girl with a very cheeky look about her and a fantastic body, she was dressed in a figure hugging red evening dress. Confirmed services, light kissing, OWO and sex, 30 minutes for £80. There must be another girl working there because I was offered a shower but the bathroom was being used. While I waited 'Brenda' started to undress me and came in close and commented on my after shave. We started feeling each other while she continued to undress me until we were both naked.

She must have had the same idea as me that a shower isn't going to happen by now and she dropped to her knees and started giving me OWO while I perched against the back of a sofa (we were in the living room which had a bed tucked away in a corner alcove). She has a nice technique and gives a little bit of eye contact. After a few minutes she stood up and I kissed and sucked her tits before ushering her towards the bed.

I layed down and she sat on my belly and lowered her tits to my face for some more sucking before I pushed her towards me so I could give her some RO. She is really responsive and all the time genuinely looks like she is enjoying everything, either that or a very good faker. I stopped and she reached for the condom but I insisted on some more OWO, but not for long.

So she whacked on the condom, lubed us both up a bit before sliding down on my cock and riding me in cowgirl. She rode me nice and slowly and I didn't even move to her rhythm at first, letting her do all the work while I caressed her body, arse and tits. She really is a sight to behold and she made some wonderful fuck faces and squeezed her tits together while looking intently into my eyes. I upped the tempo, thrusting into her from underneath while I grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto me. We changed to doggy but this isn't really my favourite position as I'm unable to play with her tits or look at her face (yes I do like to look at the mantlepiece while poking the fire), I then pushed her down flat on her stomach for a bit before changing to mish. I was able to get good control now and soon began to feel the very early stages of orgasm but not to the point of no return. After some more minutes I pulled out and she got on top again. She realised I was nearing orgasm and started to fuck me harder until I had a very pleasurable orgasm.

She cleaned me up and I took a shower before leaving.

She was my first punt of the year and I was so impressed that I went back the next day. I must say that I'm thinking of doing the same again as she really delivers a first class service. The only downside is that she speaks barely any English, but then that didn't cause any problems, just pure sex time :)
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 11:31:23 pm by Urban_G »

brolin_76

She looks hot though hourly rate is bit expensive  :(

Quesadilla

Looks hot and does everything on my likes list so looks good vfm to me. One for the HL- thanks for the review!  :hi:

Offline Urban_G

Looks hot and does everything on my likes list so looks good vfm to me. One for the HL- thanks for the review!  :hi:

She is hot, before I left I told her this and she poked her bum out, slapped it and said 'Brazilian'.

Just so you know she said to me no DFK (by sticking her tongue out and waggling it before saying 'no'). Her likes list is probably remains from the previous profile, so confirm beforehand. And last time I saw here she was only here for a couple of weeks. Don't know how long she is here this time.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 11:20:13 am by Urban_G »

Offline booblord

Hey Urban... does she have that perfect body in flesh as in pictures... looks a bit photoshopped but would be great if it like that in real

Offline Urban_G

Hey Urban... does she have that perfect body in flesh as in pictures... looks a bit photoshopped but would be great if it like that in real
Pretty much, yeah she does :thumbsup:

If the pics are photoshopped then it would be only slightly.