Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punting trip ideas  (Read 840 times)

Offline LanceVance

Hello Everyone,

I have been entertaining the idea of taking a trip out of London to experience some talent elsewhere some weekend in the New Year.

The question is where? There have been many threads on where is the best place in the UK to punt, but I guess I want to ask people where they would go if they wanted to spend a domestic weekend break seeing the sights by day and doing WG's by night.

As I said, I am in London already, so I could just hop on a tube to see the many options there. I want to punt somewhere different.

Quesadilla

Hello Everyone,

I have been entertaining the idea of taking a trip out of London to experience some talent elsewhere some weekend in the New Year.

The question is where? There have been many threads on where is the best place in the UK to punt, but I guess I want to ask people where they would go if they wanted to spend a domestic weekend break seeing the sights by day and doing WG's by night.

As I said, I am in London already, so I could just hop on a tube to see the many options there. I want to punt somewhere different.
I have six very interesting profiles in my hot list for Bristol / SW.  Right now if I was going to take a punting trip I'd head that way as a first stop. :) 

Bristol / Bath / Cheltenham/Gloucester, Weston-Super-Mare all close by for a bit of tourism. :)

yorkshire123

Manchester would be my choice Lance, I've been punting in & around the north west for 2 years now but still feel that I've only scratched the surface of the filth on offer.

Offline webpunter

Weston-Super-Mare all close by for a bit of tourism. :)
More like Weston-Super-Nightmare.  Try Barcelona or Berlin [Artemis].  Cool places & loads of WG's.  Same price on floosy-jet as getting up-north on the rattler

Offline webpunter

Manchester would be my choice Lance, I've been punting in & around the north west for 2 years now but still feel that I've only scratched the surface of the filth on offer.
Good call - loads of parlours [Sandys] / wall-to-wall hookers on AW.  And 24hr parlours if you get the horn middle of the night [Bentleys].  You can probably get tickets to see MUFC as there'll be plenty of empty seats  :lol:

Quesadilla

But he did say he wanted to see some civvy sights as well....  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline webpunter

What about norfolk / east anglia ?
Isle of Wight ?
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 10:15:31 pm by webpunter »

Offline Steely Dan

If you want best punting in Uk. it is London anyway. If you just want variety (did you really run out in London?), Manchester or MK work.  If you want UK non punting amusement together with punting, Bath or Edinburgh work.  But if you really want a punting weekend, agree the right thing to do is Berlin, Frankfurt or Cologne. Easier than you might think.