Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: american pie - kylie james  (Read 4336 times)

4 review(s) for American_Pie_XXX (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jimmycallum

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

so i met kylie james/ american pie the other day, i saw her profile it was a hell of alot of writing but it said from california, usa and that 14th november will be her last day, so i thought now or never, ive never done a girl from north america. 
£150 is a bit pricey but professional lap dancer with a slim body, i felt i should take the risk.
her profile name is kylie james i goggled her but it definitely isn't her, american pie looks a little bit like danielle lloyd but skinnier and taller (some might disagree) but hey it was dark, i think she uses the darkness to cover up her spots.

i communicated by text with by kylie for 3 days, she replied like 7 hours late each time. i finally arranged an appointment.
she is over cautious it was 15 minutes before the meet and she was not picking up my calls, i was ready to say enough and walk back into the subway and head for plan B, i did not speak to her once on the phone only by text. she texts me post code and then 10 minutes later door number and then flat number. she is a pain to communicate with.

when she opened the door she was wearing a black underwear with stockings and heels it was very nice looking but she was not wearing the uniform i asked her (school girl), she said it might not fit (because of her boob enhancement). she offered me a drink but i declined (as i had water and you never know what these crazy bitches might put in it!)
i asked if i could shower, she offered me a towel. her place is small and i could barely walk in the bathroom (you couldn't swing a cat in there). i just about managed a quick shower and when i got out she was waiting for me.

so i sat on the bed, i have to admit she made very little small talk...or in fact any kind of talk. i asked her if it was true if she was stripper and she said yes, so i said "how about a lapdance" kings of leon music was playing in the back ground. the lap dance was pretty good i sat back all relaxed, it was up close and personal, her enhanced boobs were rubbing against me. she was slowly taking off her clothes....everything was off except her stockings. she was lying on the floor like a metre away from me rubbing herself on the floor (i was like jheez you call yourself professional i can barely see you in the dark, i had to put my foot on her to get some kind of action) and then we moved up to the bed and the action started. she was kissing me with tongue it was nice (not DFK just french kissing) i put my hand on her back and was rubbing it but it felt like there were granules on her back (probably from her lying on the floor) so i subtly rubbed them off....i am guessing she is kind of a slob. and does not hoover the place. her face is cute but up close she is a little bit spotty and doesnt have perfect skin like her profile pictures suggest.

anyway back to the sex she started kissing my body and working down towards my penis she kissed my inner thigh which gave me such a rush (who knew it was that sensitive) and she was sucking my balls (it was amazing) and she moved on to my penis....it was probably close to the best blow job i have had. her tongue and mouth techniques were so amazing. i was stroking her hair (it felt strange - it was kind of hard - maybe extensions or spray tan) rubbing her body, playing with her tits (enhanced boobs aren't that nice to play with, they are just too hard and you can feel the sides of the silicone... but i was planning to get a tit wank) i was pushing her head down a little ( i was not aggressive...i just wanted a deep throat) and i was asking her to go further, she wasn't complaining...i could feel it i was about to cum...i was trying to hold it in but i couldn't. i shot right into her mouth....i haven't had sex a few weeks and i guess i had saved myself...SHE WAS NOT HAPPY!

apparently her profile says she does do CIM, but as there is a lot of writing...im not going to remember that. why do girls like writing so much jheez! (ironic i know...but mines a story!). this was probably after 15-20 of lapdancing and kissing and blow jobs.  she pulled her head up SPAT on me and then slapped me a few times and said  "oh my gawd, you fucking asshole, get the fuck out of my apartment right now".  as i was walking up to get my clothes she spat on me again and said "i am going to write a review for you and tell people you fucking violated me" "you're a fucking piece of shit", "you were like forcing my head too deep and i cant get off and you fucking cum in my mouth" (i have to reiterate that i was not aggressive if i wanted to, i could have held her head down and came in her throat!) "get out" all i could say was "im sorry" "it was an accident" she was staring at me with medussa eyes as i dressed, i kept my head down and acted timid i didn't know what to do in that situation. i was panicking i put on my trousers, blazers, shoes and stumbled out....in the mayhem i left my boxers at the house (my lucky boxers :( dammit) . i walked into the street and took off my blazer and redressed properly. i could not believe what just happened it was going great for 20 minutes...i don't think there was anything i could do to salvage the situation, it was best to walk out (with my tail between my legs ...quite literally!) plus i had just ejaculated in her mouth, my testosterone/rage/sexual frustration levels were gone. i think most people would say i want my fucking money back you ho, i paid for an hour or bitch slap her. i went home and took my clothes off and went for a shower, i put my hand on my stomach to feel hard hair and look down to see hooker spit/my semen....i completely forgot she spat on me! i was walking around with hooker spit and my jizz on my stomach for like 45 minutes!

i have had about 25 punts and most of the times the girls are really happy, quite a few of them think i am a professional masseuse or slap my bum after (i dunno if they are being playful or its because they enjoyed it) so i am a little disappointed this one went badly, after spending so much time and effort preparing. (i didnt jerk off for like a week!) 

positives

great lapdance
amazing sensual blow job
like seriously amazing blow job
sex...ish accent (hard to tell by the limited conversation)
she offered a drink
she says 5'5 but does seem taller. im about 6 foot
nice kisser (not amazing but very nice!)

negatives
not as pretty as pictures suggest (although she is pretty)
the place is a pigsty and cramped
did not wear uniform requested
her communications by text are terrible
she is not much of small talker or talker (except when she is calling you an asshole or piece of shit!)
does not allow cim...apparently!
she spat on me
she slapped me (but how can she slap!)
her nipples are small
enhanced boobs were not that great to feel
has a major stuck up/attitude problem
i only got to cum once for £150!
she kicked me the fuck out of her apartment after 15 minutes

overall
the reason i did not give her a negative is because i feel it is slightly my fault for cumming in her mouth, she seriously looked like she was going to cry (but i have done it tonnes of times they just spit it out and carry on jheez) but girls what do you expect when you do an amazing owo. if she does write me a bad review all i will write is you give a great blow job...sorry i busted all kinds of nut in your mouth.
value for money really depends if you have money to burn why not...it could of been a great hour if i had not sprayed my jizz into her mouth. i was looking forward to the full hour...i bought baby oil along to give her a massage and i was going to eat her ass and pussy and tit wank (ive never tit wanked enhanced boobs) and spank her butt. i think something must have happened to her or one of her friends to get that angry about cumming in her mouth...in my defence i am a clean guy.

i think girls...the morale of the story is keep your profile short and to the point because guys cant remember anything when they have an erection!

personally i think i am going to now avoid girls that write too much as they are probably anal(not in the good way) and high maintenance. i punt because i want to avoid crazy girlfriends and bitchiness, im starting to think i should just find a girl and just put up with her!

so guys what you do in that situation, has that happened to you before, did you ever have to escape yourself out of a punt with your tail between your legs, did you cum in a girls mouth that was not into it...comment below and let me know!

:dash:

Offline Ipunter

Jesus! I nearly did the same thing the other week, this girl offered cim but I didn't pay for that, she was giving me an amazing blow job and I nearly cum so I pulled her off me and the look she gave me was utter evil, I said I was just about to cum and she got over it thank god, she would have probably done the same thing if I cum in her mouth too, she was only American lol

Bobdayley

Well the girl has positive feedback all the way

and it is stated on her profile that she doesn't do Bareback and CIM for health issues.

As you said a lot of girls write a lot of shit on their profile, myself i don't read all that shit.

And also the communication with her on the phone was crap as she doesn't answer, all these  add up and led to this misunderstanding.

You could and you couldn't have foreseen it, always ask last time before you hand in the cash. don't take it for granted.
If it was me, it will be a negative because she spitted and slapped you.

you have done well not to counter-react.
When you find yourself in this position just leave the place.
She could have spitted it out in the toilet sink, it is just sperm.   :D

Offline happy as larry

You don`t seem to have much luck punting, you haven`t done a positive review yet! i`m just wondering if you`ve had a decent punt?

Offline monstar

In my opinion it is completely unacceptable to CIM when it isn't on her likes list and you haven't discussed it beforehand so some sort of negative reaction is to be expected - slapping and unnecessary spitting (when malicious and not just to remove the cum from her mouth) on you is also unacceptable on her part.

However even without hearing the other side of the story your post paints an awfully suspicious picture of your mindset and how you conducted yourself during the punt makes her excessive reaction seem defensible.

You may have better punts in the future if you show some more respect. :hi:

Offline Ipunter

You don`t seem to have much luck punting, you haven`t done a positive review yet! i`m just wondering if you`ve had a decent punt?

Certainly know how to pick them lol

Offline Bartolomeo

It says right there in her FAQ (which is very small amount of text) that she does not do CIM and neither is it in her likes list

and if you're 15 minutes early, you're early. I can understand frustration if there was no communication 15 minutes after your agreed time. You have agreed a set time, so I dont understand how you can get annoyed that the WG wants to see you at that time and not earlier

Offline StevenS

I'm not convinced your "lucky pants" were actually lucky

Offline jimmycallum

Jesus! I nearly did the same thing the other week, this girl offered cim but I didn't pay for that, she was giving me an amazing blow job and I nearly cum so I pulled her off me and the look she gave me was utter evil, I said I was just about to cum and she got over it thank god, she would have probably done the same thing if I cum in her mouth too, she was only American lol

i knew about 2 seconds in advance and i panicked and froze, if i did i imagine i would have just flown in the air and spread like a cluster blomb all over her room and hair.

Well the girl has positive feedback all the way

and it is stated on her profile that she doesn't do Bareback and CIM for health issues.

As you said a lot of girls write a lot of shit on their profile, myself i don't read all that shit.

And also the communication with her on the phone was crap as she doesn't answer, all these  add up and led to this misunderstanding.

You could and you couldn't have foreseen it, always ask last time before you hand in the cash. don't take it for granted.
If it was me, it will be a negative because she spitted and slapped you.

you have done well not to counter-react.
When you find yourself in this position just leave the place.
She could have spitted it out in the toilet sink, it is just sperm.   :D

it was not really a misunderstanding i just was enjoying myself a bit too much and lost control. i did not plan to cum in her mouth i wanted to shag her a bit. as i said it was a little my fault thats why i took it up to neutral.
she hits like a girl, it didnt hurt at all (just my ego) so i didnt hit back if she hit me really hard or on the balls that might be different.
honestly i dont believe i am the first person to cum in her mouth...has anyone else and has she reacted like that?

HAHAHA i just like writing bad reviews - because there is more drama, story and humour and it is more interesting. if you read some of my comments i have stuck up for the nice ones and said really nice stuff. plus bad reviews get attention and i want to hear other peoples opinions. if i write a good review the most people say is "hotlisted" or "thats nice"

In my opinion it is completely unacceptable to CIM when it isn't on her likes list and you haven't discussed it beforehand so some sort of negative reaction is to be expected - slapping and unnecessary spitting (when malicious and not just to remove the cum from her mouth) on you is also unacceptable on her part.

However even without hearing the other side of the story your post paints an awfully suspicious picture of your mindset and how you conducted yourself during the punt makes her excessive reaction seem defensible.

You may have better punts in the future if you show some more respect. :hi:

like i said before i did not go there with the intention of CIM, suspicious of my mindset? how i was pretty passive during the whole encounter. and i was quite respectful ( i showered before you know!), i didnt hit her back or swear i just apologised and left.

It says right there in her FAQ (which is very small amount of text) that she does not do CIM and neither is it in her likes list

and if you're 15 minutes early, you're early. I can understand frustration if there was no communication 15 minutes after your agreed time. You have agreed a set time, so I dont understand how you can get annoyed that the WG wants to see you at that time and not earlier

i was in the station for 15 minutes but her house was 10 minutes walk away from the station, some people have full time jobs, if you text someone a couple hours before asking are we still meeting today would you not want a response back within 1 hour. i wanted a certain time and she agreed with all the slow texting, texting part address at a time and cautious behaviour i got there 10 minutes later then my agreed start time and im sure alot of guys would have walked away. nobody likes being messed around like that and i would never do that to a woman. if i got there earlier i would have waited outside but it was freezing cold and she was texting me every few minutes 1 word.

I'm not convinced your "lucky pants" were actually lucky

hahaha...now they are her lucky pants!

thanks guys some of your banter cheered me up!...not that i was too downbeat about it but yeah funny guys you punters.

Offline nabsy

what sort of stupid cunt basically sexually assaults someone and then comes and writes about it on the fucking internet

fucking tool

Offline barnstorm123

That was a real dickhead move. You know if you're going to cum and can get the girl to stop for a few seconds while you regain control. Happens to me every time so I always ask girls to go really slow when they start sucking.

It clearly states in her FAQ she doesn't do CIM and she hasn't ticked it in her services list so what did you expect? Every WG has their limits, you don't get to do whatever you want just because you have stumped up a few quid.

she hits like a girl, it didnt hurt at all (just my ego) so i didnt hit back if she hit me really hard or on the balls that might be different.

So you would cum in a girls mouth against her wishes then if she gets pissed off and hits you hard enough you'd give her a smack in return? You sound like a gem.

I saw Kylie before the boob job, she gave a good service. The lapdance was fucking amazing - most of it was spent on my lap with her tits in my face, plenty of kissing and touching. The BJ was unique and she was easy to talk to, very laidback. She does use too much product in her hair so it's not nice and soft and her profile photos are obviously airbrushed but she's got a great body and gives a good GFE.
« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 02:08:46 pm by barnstorm123 »

Offline jimmycallum

i did not assault her at all..i am just inexperienced and just came too quick! 

so if a girl hits you real hard and keeps hitting you or used an object you wouldnt push her away?
nobody can say this or that unless they are in the same position. thats why i started this thread to see if it has happened to any one else and what they did.

yeah i agree with your last points she does give a good lapdance and i think fake boobs ruins her slightly

Offline Ipunter

Sorry to say as a totally non violent person, if someone is happy to start hitting someone they should expect the hittee to defend their self.  Treat people how'd you'd like to be treated.

Offline hendrix

Sorry to say as a totally non violent person, if someone is happy to start hitting someone they should expect the hittee to defend their self.  Treat people how'd you'd like to be treated.

I like them not to cum in my mouth when I've said I don't do it.

Offline Bigus Dickus

Bad drills to CIM against a girls wishes! If some girl barebacked you before you could do anything about it you'd be really angry about it and rightly so.

It also sounds a bit like you are bragging about it too!

:thumbsdown:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Has she disappeared?

Found love with a rich banker and retired a while ago! Unlucky you that you missed her!

She was a decent punt!

Offline jichael mackson

Cheers

Lets hope it doesn't work out  ;)

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Bad drills to CIM against a girls wishes! If some girl barebacked you before you could do anything about it you'd be really angry about it and rightly so.

It also sounds a bit like you are bragging about it too!

:thumbsdown:
Either way it sounds like a total over reaction from the prossie. It's only spunk for fucks sake.

Offline Zeusthedoc

Either way it sounds like a total over reaction from the prossie. It's only spunk for fucks sake.

we might think so, but then again we're not the ones with spunk in our mouths (unwillingly).

personally, if JimmyCallum was consciously observing enough to fucking notice granules on her back.....i think he could tell her he was about to cum...especially if he was expecting to fuck her...but that's just my two pence worth.

d00fer

Found love with a rich banker and retired a while ago! Unlucky you that you missed her!

She was a decent punt!

Was wondering what happened to her. Shame as I was hoping to see her again post enhancements, but never got round to it before she disappeared.

And for the record, I'm of the opinion that if a WG states that she doesn't want to do something then you shouldn't fucking do it

Offline Zeusthedoc

Was wondering what happened to her. Shame as I was hoping to see her again post enhancements, but never got round to it before she disappeared.

And for the record, I'm of the opinion that if a WG states that she doesn't want to do something then you shouldn't fucking do it

that too

password02

She was a decent punt!

Saw her a few months ago in October just after she had her tits done and was now working in a small flat with her kitten in Victoria - Had a good session and she told me that she was looking to do a few weeks in Europe and then do the lap dancing bars in London over Christmas as she was looking to do £800-£1k per day at some of these clubs.

Was not aware that she is now a well kept women!!!!

So it seems LilyHart has now cornered the American market for escorts in London.

No wonder she is busy with bookings and now based in London

Offline Bigus Dickus

I always thought she had a lovely kitten! A very tight one too!  :D

As far as I am aware she moved in with said banker.

Whilst I wish her well in her relationship, it would be lovely to play with her again! There's been a few very decent girls who have retired from punting recently.  :(
« Last Edit: December 31, 2014, 06:17:23 am by Bigus Dickus »

rafatheira

I always thought she had a lovely kitten! A very tight one too!  :D

As far as I am aware she moved in with said banker.

Whilst I wish her well in her relationship, it would be lovely to play with her again! There's been a few very decent girls who have retired from punting recently.  :(

Imagine the carnage on here if Adele retires  :lol:

Offline Bigus Dickus

Offline jimmycallum

apparently one of her clients told her about my review and she had a right go at me on AW..i mean what an ass licker...desperate needy guy or what!. I wanted to hear other peoples opinions of similar situations that happened to them.
I did compliment alot of things about her but she was pretty pissed! anyway she sent me a massive 7 paragraph e-mail (which was very well written btw) to me telling me about her life etc. we both apologised and its done.
she said she was moving in with her boyfriend after (or probably already has) and is going to find a regular job, i dont know anyone with enhanced tits in a regular job but she seems smart and very well spoken (in writing at least).
« Last Edit: January 24, 2015, 09:56:43 pm by jimmycallum »