Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New girl - naughtygirlgabriella  (Read 1756 times)

The fishman 2014

Anyone got any thoughts or suspicions about a new profile on Adultwork "naughtygirlgabriella" ?

Toshiba

Looks stunning, what a body

Tread carefully

Offline Bengeo13

Tread carefully indeed.
We've seen so many new girls with only a private gallery and no feedback yet.
I sense a glimmer of hope with this one, so I've introduced myself to her as the greatest lover on UK
I'll let you know her response,  if I get one!

themademan2

The fishman 2014

She replied to my message with her phone number asking me to call her

Offline Uniformad

Let us know as she has read my mails and no response

themademan2

She replied to my message with her phone number asking me to call her
Fuck me, I got a reply as well with number... Looked like a gallery seller! Services look limited on profile, no mention of oral or kissing! Keeps ringing engaged at moment

john boy

if that's a real profile ive got a 12 inch nob . puts private pics on but no gallery ones

themademan2

AVOID!!!! It's ruby1993, fancy Nancy etc it's the one with 5 profiles on adultwork working out of the flats on west end of scotswood road. Don't say I didn't warn u. Article further down where metal geek found the article where she was done in connection with running a brothel

john boy

the amount of punters that get scammed everyday because they don't know about or use this site must me loads

Offline johnny34

Was about to TOFTT til i realised if was the 'Ruby' group of profiles.

UKP to the rescue, thanks guys.

Offline maxxblue

AVOID!!!! It's ruby1993, fancy Nancy etc it's the one with 5 profiles on adultwork working out of the flats on west end of scotswood road. Don't say I didn't warn u. Article further down where metal geek found the article where she was done in connection with running a brothel

How do you know it's Ruby1993 etc?

themademan2

Same address. Same style profile. Same services. A bit obvious if u know what ur looking for

Offline sesalovdarlo

The sick thing is, she may of nicked them pics from someone Facebook or something!