Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Saucy Emma - Notts/Leics  (Read 1571 times)

2 review(s) for saucyemma (1 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Emma a few weeks ago at her place in a village (large) in Notts but on the Leicester side.  Very mixed feelings about the experience hence the neutral review - I guess key question is whether I would go back and that is a no.

Emma is a older lady which I have no problem with, I see a wide age range and have had some great shags with older WGs.  However her body did not do it for me and although the sex was OK I was never really into it.

However her attitude is first class and she is good humoured and engaging - I imagine real good company in the pub.  If only some of the younger and fitter girls could learn from the likes of Emma for attitude.

I started with OWO which was enthusiastic and pretty good.  Did not ask for anal and we went covered into sex which as I said was OK.

Comms were good, her place is fine and she is decent value for money at £50 for half and hour and no clock watching.  Photos are her but I think a bit younger and slimmer.  Also I think she is early 60s rather than 51 as per AW - no surprise there.

So I would go negative for body, accuracy of pictures and age.  Positive for attitude, being nice, the venue and the comms.  Hence overall went neutral.

Offline mr-oraltastic

She told me she was 61 last time I saw her ... accurate review

Offline Turtle Z

I saw her when she first started, she was very enthusiastic but I was not remotely attracted to her. I was having a real horny day so still managed to rise to the occasion. The thing that put me off was that her pussy was pierced which is not my thing at all and completely rules out any chance of RO which I always like to do. I couldn't fault her attitude though I note from her profile that she already seems to be getting a little jaded. Also, not sure there was a bed available but she insisted that all action took place on the couch.

Offline mr-oraltastic

Probably because she is paranoid that her next door neighbour will hear through the paper thin walls. The Couch is on a room with an outside wall whilst her bed is up against the adjoining wall

Online RedKettle

it was a bed for me!  maybe I look quiet  :D

Offline Turtle Z

it was a bed for me!  maybe I look quiet  :D

Or you live next door?

Online RedKettle

I wish the woman who lives next door to me was a WG, happily pay her for a go.

Offline mr-oraltastic

It was bed with me but we kept having to stopping as the bed was rattling against the wall, then I had to fuck her with my hand accross her mouth to keep her quiet

Nice lady though

Grey Punter

I have seen Emma a couple of times. It's true that she's no spring chicken but as you might gather from my username neither am I! I agree that her AW profile and photos cast her in the best possible light but I regard that as good marketing; not uncommon in the punting game. On the plus side however she is; as already noted; enthusiastic and has a good attitude. She also does everything it "says on the box"; most of it rather well; and is quite adventurous to boot.

I can't say that I would ever become one of her regular customers, but I can see myself popping back sometime when I'm in the area.

Grey Punter