Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sweetkatie34  (Read 2032 times)

Offline Cheeseman

Ive seen her. I thought she was good.  She did nice French kissing and cim ( no swallow). Id say she is a little bit older than 35. Id put her at about 39/40. She is pretty and friendly.  I'll be revisiting at some point.

Punt4Kicks

I've also seen her and enjoyed the meet immnesely. Very sensual..... proper GFE, did everything I wanted without hesitation and seemed to genuinely enjoy. Nice girl

Offline Cheeseman

Ive just had my third meet with Katie.  She is rapidly becoming my favourite in this area. She has a very sweet personality and happily does everything on her enjoys list. Ive booked No 4 already

Offline ampersand

Katie has bid on a RB I have running.  She says she is size 8 and 36C.  I prefer women with larger boobs, but i appreciate that a C cup on a slim girl will look quite large.  How big are her boobs in reality? Another question for those who saw her on a RB outcall - did you agree an extra fee to cover her travelling costs? Her profile makes reference to travelling costs on outcalls, but her message to me about the RB made no reference to it.

Thanks in anticipation!

A

Offline Cheeseman

I would say that her tits are a reasonable size. Not massive by any stretch but they were big enough for me and i like larger breasts. Im not sure about travel costs sorry ive only ever seen her on an incall.  She is happy doing everything on her enjoy list - cim, dfk, facials etc.

Offline virtualplayer

I'be seen her well. I would say 40 size 8 toned and b to c cup.

Kisses oral without and more than one pop in the hour.

Nothing wrong with anything she did but for me I didn't click with her as much as I have done with others do while she did nothing wrong I won't 've seeing her again.

Offline charlie-mott

She does look good. I haven't punted in Swansea for quite a while, but I there over the weekend so might see if she's free.

Offline gurtat

Her body pics look good, thought for 50p a look at the private gallery just to be sure.
For me that was money well spent, looks a little older than I like. Just my opinion.