Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Naughty Vanessa Baby  (Read 1573 times)

1 review(s) for Naughty Vanessa Baby (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Hughjorgen95

Long term lurker... first time poster.

Vanessa Baby's in the 'pick of the day' thread for 7th Nov.

I saw her today, worst punt of my life. I actually still feel a little traumatised.

External Link/Members Only

I like an 'Amazon' but after paying up and getting her naked she had the weirdest vagina I ever saw (no labia). That with the fake tits made me wonder wtf was going on.

I lost wood and asked her to refund £20 of the £60 but s/he was having none of it.

Even if she is really a woman (I mean she must really be right?   :scare: ) she was pretty bad even before I saw what was going on downstairs, not relaxed, not particularly friendly - I got a sisterly kiss out of her, quick grope of the boobs and then she just stood there waiting for me to say do this/do that...

Horrible.

Photos are about 10 years out of date, body (particularly ass) look bigger, boobs looked smaller.

Offline punk

Hopefully better punt next time.

Offline Ipunter

Ouch! If she's an "Amazon" woman their could be a chance she had FGM performed on her as a child... Real shame! I hate FGM

Offline JamesRockford

Even if she is really a woman (I mean she must really be right?)

..... er, yeah, sure ... she must be a woman if it says so on her profile (even if she wasn't born as one)

:vomit:

Listen... Maybe it's better not to think about it in case you never develop wood again... Oh and maybe don't tell your friends or your wife either, you wouldn't get any sympathy even if Vanessa is an ex-bloke.

Condolences but the £60 including anal does ring alarm bells.  Thanks for the review
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 07:48:08 pm by JamesRockford »

Offline Ipunter

Ive just looked at the PG..... she/he looks like she/he was a man

Bobmolly

She is weird looking, especially her tits.

Offline Gapeking

Offline woiczeck

I went to see her a couple of months ago... and as soon as I walked in and she said...in a gruff... husky voice... "Hai"... I was like fuck this shat and got the fuck out of dodge making an excuse I had forgotten the money in the car...

I think the whole androgynous look thing is sexy but only on females not ones that used to be blokes... m sure she is an ex bloke.. avoid...

Sorry you had a shit punt but you should have walked when you heard her voice it was dodgy as fuck toooooo gruff not to be a bloke or she is one unlucky girl!

better luck next time mate!

Offline blue

It would be good idea to have a 'sticky' thread of suspected transvestites who are openly deceiving punters, seems to be quite a few going around...just the other day I stumbled across this profile: (External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only )

Look at this photo and tell me this ain't a bloke (:scare:):

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: November 09, 2014, 09:12:36 pm by blue »

Offline The_Don

Any other working at the same locaiton? (will avoid)