Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Romanian ladies  (Read 2223 times)

Offline Pavonnes

Saw these new ladies who seem to be new in Bristol, they look pretty hot, no feedback yet, but anyone been to see them?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

And

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

raylondoner

I'd be tempted to try Issa for 1/2 hour with those looks and that price  :hi:

Quesadilla

Two Romanian's that hot at those prices working together...sadly just reeks of fake.

Please TOFTT and let us know for sure though! :D

raylondoner

Two Romanian's that hot at those prices working together...sadly just reeks of fake.

Please TOFTT and let us know for sure though! :D

I would if I was near Bristol  :rolleyes:

Offline Jeremy

I'm not getting any matches for their pics on Google reverse image search or Tineye. Still skeptical though

Offline Punter Griffin

I would if I was near Bristol  :rolleyes:

Aye, same here, two cracking looking girls.

fatmonkey85

I just saw Ruby this morning, has bright red hair and is much better looking in real life. very sexy indeed

Pumper

Did you see the other one there too?

fatmonkey85

no just Ruby, she is well worth a visit

Shaketherooom

Taking the gamble and booked to see Issa tonight. Heres hoping she is genuine.

Pumper

Good luck. She looks gorgeous in the photos. Especially when looked at on an iPad! Can't see any signs of photoshopping.

Don't forget to let us know what happens!

Offline UltrasForLife

Good luck. She looks gorgeous in the photos. Especially when looked at on an iPad! Can't see any signs of photoshopping.

Don't forget to let us know what happens!

Are you high? Pics are photoshopped to death. :dash:

I still think she will look great though if real at all...but she is Romanian, so service is always a risk even if she is real.

As for the other one. She is obviously a gypsy... how does anyone find her remotely pretty is beyond me.

Pumper

Let's see what shakey says upon his return

Offline Maximus Prime

First post, been punting in the SW for nearly 10 years, have been a serial lurker on UKP for nearly half that time and have just decided to take the plunge and start contributing to the cause.

Visited Ruby this weekend. I have tended to steer clear of the Romanians since being 'burned' a few years back, but have given a few a go recently. While the photos are clearly Photoshopped, I can vouch that it is her in the pictures. Definite model looks; petite pocket rocket and as enthusiastic a working girl as I've seen in a while. On the downside, I settled for a shorter punt than planned as I realised a significant number of the discretionary services were available only for bookings of 1 hr +; a risk I wasn't prepared to take on the first meet for reasons mentioned above.

Pros: Stunner, enthusiastic and made me feel she enjoys her job.

Cons: Would have to spend top dollar to even stand a chance of getting services supposedly on the 'likes' list (not unusual in my experience, but still a bugbear of mine).

Offline rudolph hucker

I lost interest when I got to the word Romanian

Why would anyone bother??  :unknown: They turn up by the truckload and disappear as quickly as they arrive.

Offline Maximus Prime

Fair point... Like I said, not what I'd usually go for but I had just been let down by another WG and thought I'd try and arrange a Plan B at short notice. You could say the little todger over-ruled the head on this occasion and I wouldn't argue against that at all. I guess I was just as surprised as anyone else would be that it wasn't a B&S given their reputation.

In relation to your point that they come and go... very true, but the same could be said about any other WG. Most of them do, albeit not as frequently. Every WG in town could just decide to hang up their fishnets tomorrow couldn't they? Highly unlikely, but just a point! One can only go by what's on offer and what one is willing to pay...

Offline rudolph hucker

Fair point... Like I said, not what I'd usually go for but I had just been let down by another WG and thought I'd try and arrange a Plan B at short notice. You could say the little todger over-ruled the head on this occasion and I wouldn't argue against that at all. I guess I was just as surprised as anyone else would be that it wasn't a B&S given their reputation.

In relation to your point that they come and go... very true, but the same could be said about any other WG. Most of them do, albeit not as frequently. Every WG in town could just decide to hang up their fishnets tomorrow couldn't they? Highly unlikely, but just a point! One can only go by what's on offer and what one is willing to pay...

Except this lot have a massive turnover, which is not the case with most prossies. They like to steal photos from other accounts/interweb too, not to mention numerous B/S situations.

Offline Jeremy

What happened to Shaketheroom? He did come back from his punt, didn't he? :unknown:

Pumper

Just seen Issa. Photos are 100% accurate. A very pretty demure girl.
Lovely tits, great ass and very very fit.

I met Ruby on the way out and she is again the same as the pictures. Ruby comes across as a bit more of a wild cat!!

Service was ok. Many extras though to include kissing, owl, pussy play etc. I went for a 30 min basic and it was ok. One of those punts where you just get to fuck a pretty girl. No big adventures but generally ok. Can't fault the girl as the profile is accurate and she is gorgeous. Maybe however a little bit too demure for some but ok.

They're only here until Monday.

I think a duo would be good but I'm a bit undecided as it could be expensive if I take on all the optional extras.

Maybe I'll go back.

Pumper

Owl??? Oops! OWO. Spell checker

Tony Montana

Just seen Issa. Photos are 100% accurate. A very pretty demure girl.
Lovely tits, great ass and very very fit.

I met Ruby on the way out and she is again the same as the pictures. Ruby comes across as a bit more of a wild cat!!

Service was ok. Many extras though to include kissing, owl, pussy play etc. I went for a 30 min basic and it was ok. One of those punts where you just get to fuck a pretty girl. No big adventures but generally ok. Can't fault the girl as the profile is accurate and she is gorgeous. Maybe however a little bit too demure for some but ok.

They're only here until Monday.

I think a duo would be good but I'm a bit undecided as it could be expensive if I take on all the optional extras.

Maybe I'll go back.

I was in there just before you with both of them - £200 for 1 hour.  I agree two gorgeous girls but everything cost extra so I just went for the standard service (OW, no kissing, no RO etc.) and came away disappointed that they were not up front about extras cost on their profiles.  They have an Amsterdam RLD attitude and I ended up arguing with Ruby about how UK punters expect more.  She seemed to think that "at discretion" meant "costs extra".

Full review to follow.

« Last Edit: November 11, 2014, 03:46:45 pm by Tony Montana »

castor troy

I saw the red head  and she was ok. Limited service and tried to sell me too many extras. They're moving next soon I think