Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fatma in Newham  (Read 5501 times)

1 review(s) for FATMA sexxx (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Horizontal pleasures

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£80

I spotted her in AW a couple of days ago located in Wembley; her profile photos were more revealing then. Her phone number was different, and she also added that she was pregnant. Here name then was Nuray. I called her to make an appointment and when she texted me the postcode it was in E7. So she had moved but her profile was the same. Only after our meeting did it vanish. Today she has appeared again with clothed photos and with a new phone number and new name. But absolutely the same lady. The clothes she is wearing in the photos are the ones she wore - and removed - when we met.

So I turned up a little late due to heavy traffic, I alerted her while I was on the way and she did not mind. Easy free parking close by. Large police station across the road from her seedy hotel. Called for the room number. I had to ask the young male Asian receptionists (bouncers?) for directions. Walked along a dingy dark meandering long corridor, the result of knocking 3 or 4 Victorian houses together (is that why it felt like a knocking shop?)  and located the room. I was ushered into near darkness, heavy curtains drawn, smoky smell, a not too large unmade double bed close by and next to it a single.

I was given a warm smily snoggy welcome, replete with red lipstick, handed over the dosh. I wanted a pee and opened the bathroom door, there was a dyed blonde lady in a dressing gown admiring herself in a mirror, smoking and phoning. She left me to it and I saw overflowiing ashtrays and general detritus. Back in the room and she went back to the bathroom and shut the door leaving us to it. I did not notice or hear her during my fun time after that. I did not ask about a duo.

The room was untidy and littered with luggage, dead clothes, phone and computer gear and simply a mess. Nuray however was all smiles, obviously recently showered and rushing out of her clothes. I stashed mine in a corner and we embraced vertically. She is fat. No doubts there. But firm of flesh, no sagging folds, simply large with a pregnant belly, or at least I think so as in her second profile it was not mentioned. I was gentle with her in the embraces mindful of her condition. Mister happy stood to attention while we snogged. I embraced her from behind allowing mister happy to nuzzle her bum cheeks and my hands were on her responsive nipples, my mouth on the nape of her neck. She liked it. Onto the bed and carried on snogging and fondling.

I went down the bed and put my head between her legs. Still firm of flesh down there, no sagging. Her lower lips were so large they filled my mouth. I sucked and nibbled and licked and she began to gently writhe and jerk and moan. I slowed down and stopped and she tried to put my head back. I changed position to upside down so she could reach mister happy and I could breathe more and insert some fingers into her gently, and a little pinky into her pink hole. More writhes and jerks and a little spurt/squirt.

I had thought of giving her my lollipop to suck but lust got the better of me and I went into a sort of mish position without squashing her, which was surprisingly easy, she raised her legs and off I went. Smooth, soft, wet, a delicious feeling, no rush, in out sometimes stopping to snog again. It may sound rushed but it took a while. The climx was great, we lay there like beached whales (at least Nuray I suppose) and rested a short while, wiped and dressed and I staggered out into the London wet winter day, avoiding eye contact with the guys on reception.

Plump probably pregnant middle-eastern mischief, squalid sordid and satisfying.

« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 10:53:05 am by Horizontal pleasures »

Offline StevenS

Your review is great as usual. You know what you like, you know it's not up most members street, but you enjoy it unashamedly; and that should be applauded.

Online akauya

Not the kind of prossie I would got for but I enjoy reading your reviews - in a cringing sort of way  :)

bigone

So was she just fat or really pregnant  :rolleyes:

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider
I hope there's no pregnancy, cos taking it bareback from punters when preg is just dispicable. :thumbsdown:

Offline punk

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

i hope you used a rubber.

Offline lewishamguy

I bet HP has been added to one of her sperm donor list :D :D

So was she just fat or really pregnant  :rolleyes:
I am a punter, not a gynaecologist

I think the Americans call them erasers which rubs out the lead from your pencil?

Your review is great as usual. You know what you like, you know it's not up most members street, but you enjoy it unashamedly; and that should be applauded.

thank you for your kind words

Offline fisherofsouls

Perhaps the whole message was ... . -..- ?

Offline JamesRockford

In what language did you type that?

Braille of course!  What are you, blind?

Offline punk

I think the Americans call them erasers which rubs out the lead from your pencil?

could not care less what the yanks call them :

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: November 07, 2014, 03:46:12 pm by punk »

cockneybstrd

Not knocking you HP as i enjoy a good old HP review

But do you get yourself tested after porking some of these beasts ?

Offline mh

I hope there's no pregnancy, cos taking it bareback from punters when preg is just dispicable. :thumbsdown:

Given his penchant for BB, better for HP that there's a pregnancy at the time of his encounter than a few months later.  :scare:

Offline mh

Not knocking you HP as i enjoy a good old HP review

But do you get yourself tested after porking some of these beasts ?

External Link/Members Only
fast results

Offline punk

Looks like the pack in pic one contains someone's ear!

its the kinky one.

Offline hendrix

I too enjoy an HP review. He follows his own punting path with no compromise and that's something I can relate to.

Offline Steve2

« Last Edit: November 08, 2014, 05:37:29 am by Steve2 »

Offline punk

popped up in my neck of the woods along with sexy sonya, who was leaving this country 3 days ago and ho hum, is now back again.

popped up in my neck of the woods along with sexy sonya, who was leaving this country 3 days ago and ho hum, is now back again.

link please?
is it this one?

Offline punk

yes, bbw zoe is her work partner.

thanks
yes
seen Zoe in Wembley ages ago.

Fatma is now MELLEK
External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only

and I thought I knew her 'type' when I saw her but it may be that I actually saw her as Mellek in a brief encounter in a small hotel near Wembley Central station a few years ago.

Maybe the pregnancy description was an excuse for a large belly?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Here she is again, I first saw her as Melek in Wembley. I am sure that she is not pregnant just has a large belly.

Offline finn5555

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Here she is again, I first saw her as Melek in Wembley. I am sure that she is not pregnant just has a large belly.

You the daddy HP  :sarcastic:

I already have an assignation set up for tomorrow or I should go and see her again. Tuesdays is my most usual day for interlewds.