What is the general feeling about elite / adore as an agency?
My honest personal opinion.
1. Really bad, terrible website - bad layout, lacking basics such as calender
2. Has a really worrying history (i.e the 'chest sitter' incident).
3. Dodgy in the way they advertise - they like to bash the competition or those criticising them as opposed to improve themselves.
4. Further dodgy in the amount of times they have been banned here on the forums for signing up to post fake self reviews / self comments of the girls.
5. However one or two very nice looking girls on the site. And from what I can understand they seem to all be based on the Quayside so another plus.
6. But with that its hard to see if they offer 30 min bookings from their site and at what rate they do if they did, and which part of the day those girls who are down as working are actually working, as in if I phone to want a booking at 1pm will I be told that girl who is down as a working that day doesn't actually start until 7pm and then I get a possible soft sell of another girl working now that I don't want to see, and then get the feeling of being a cheapskate asking for 30 mins, so this makes me hesitant to phone to book.
7. If they fixed the calender, and the lack of info of what time of the day girls work, and offer 30 mins and mention on their website they do, I would probably (nervously) give them a try.