Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Horny Betty  (Read 1889 times)

1 review(s) for horny betty (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline manoir

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On bobdayley's recommendation, i spent a while yesterday trying to make a booking with this WG. Didnt pick up all afternoon but replied via text and eventually met last night.

Appearance: Now here I was very disappointed. Bob dayley had said she was a 7/10, facially. I know this is a subjective thing but there's no way in my mind that she could be considered above average attractiveness. Must have suffered from acne as a teen, as her face was full of pock marks and she looked very masculine. In my opinion I would say she was a 4/10. Not ugly, but closer to that than attractive. For point of reference, from recent punts, I would say Helena (Helena's adventures) is a 8/10 , sweet Nicole a 7.5 and kinky Natalie is a 6.5, who I'd say are very feminine looking.

Body was better, nicely tanned but again she's quite big and masculine. She squeezes into size 6/8 (I had a quick look at undie sizes) but i think she's a solid 10. Mostly toned, but carrying a bit of a belly with good firm tits. Think they're natural, but not sure.

In truth, I do think the girl in the pics is her, but that face shot is very deceptive and does not give a good idea of how she looks. Looks about 30+ to me. I've now had a look at the profile, and its been fully pixelated out.

Service: She's a passionate DFKer, and whilst I liked it, it was too much for me. I prefer when it's slower and builds up - makes it feel more genuine (i know it's just an illusion, before I get called out for fluffiness)

Everything  was provided well. OWO and RO was good as was the vanilla sex. No issues here.

Recommended? with reservations, but at £80 probably VFM. If she was indeed a 7/10 this would be a positive, because she was a nice girl, but what can I say? I am shallow.

Would you return? No.

Positives
Decent body, with good rack.
Good RO
Good DFK
everything performed with a smile

Negatives:

Facially, not attractive to me

Bottom Line: I should have when I saw her face, but on the other hand this wasn't a car crash punt where you leave feeling like you wasted your money. It was just one which didn't match your expectations. 

Guys, I have rushed this, so feel free to ask further questions.
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 10:47:57 am by manoir »

Bobdayley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

On bobdayley's recommendation, i spent a while yesterday trying to make a booking with this WG. Didnt pick up all afternoon but replied via text and eventually met last night.

Appearance: Now here I was very disappointed. Bob dayley had said she was a 7/10, facially. I know this is a subjective thing but there's no way in my mind that she could be considered above average attractiveness. Must have suffered from acne as a teen, as her face was full of pock marks and she looked very masculine. In my opinion I would say she was a 4/10. Not ugly, but closer to that than attractive. For point of reference, from recent punts, I would say Helena (Helena's adventures) is a 8/10 , sweet Nicole a 7.5 and kinky Natalie is a 6.5, who I'd say are very feminine looking.

Body was better, nicely tanned but again she's quite big and masculine. She squeezes into size 6/8 (I had a quick look at undie sizes) but i think she's a solid 10. Mostly toned, but carrying a bit of a belly with good firm tits. Think they're natural, but not sure.

In truth, I do think the girl in the pics is her, but that face shot is very deceptive and does not give a good idea of how she looks. Looks about 30+ to me. I've now had a look at the profile, and its been fully pixelated out.

Service: She's a passionate DFKer, and whilst I liked it, it was too much for me. I prefer when it's slower and builds up - makes it feel more genuine (i know it's just an illusion, before I get called out for fluffiness)

Everything  was provided well. OWO and RO was good as was the vanilla sex. No issues here.

Recommended? with reservations, but at £80 probably VFM. If she was indeed a 7/10 this would be a positive, because she was a nice girl, but what can I say? I am shallow.

Would you return? No.

Positives
Decent body, with good rack.
Good RO
Good DFK
everything performed with a smile

Negatives:

Facially, not attractive to me

Bottom Line: I should have when I saw her face, but on the other hand this wasn't a car crash punt where you leave feeling like you wasted your money. It was just one which didn't match your expectations. 

Thanks for the review manoir.
Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy it as much as I did but this is your opinion and I respect it very much.
I go disappointed many times by good looking girls that under-perform their activities.
Personally I rather go and see a less beautiful girl that does a good job than a beautiful girl with a shit job.
I might be be a bit older for those innocent beautiful looking girl but I prefer less attractive so i get what I want.
As they say: Appearance can be deceptive.

Thanks again for the review, much appreciated.

Offline manoir

Thanks for the review manoir.
Sorry to hear you didn't enjoy it as much as I did but this is your opinion and I respect it very much.
I go disappointed many times by good looking girls that under-perform their activities.
Personally I rather go and see a less beautiful girl that does a good job than a beautiful girl with a shit job.
I might be be a bit older for those innocent beautiful looking girl but I prefer less attractive so i get what I want.
As they say: Appearance can be deceptive.

Thanks again for the review, much appreciated.

Whilst I would agree in the days using the cards in phoneboxes, nowadays, with places like UKpunting it's possible to get both. Great lookers, with top quality service and often VFM too.

Offline bestbefore

Beauty is so subjective. I had a great punt with one of the Hendon girls a few weeks ago, but another  contributor on here walked when he saw her face. Yes, she wasn't the prettiest woman but her service was great. In fact I have had some brilliant punts with less attractive girls and some rubbish ones with 'beauties' . Maybe they don't try as hard!

Offline punk

Beauty is so subjective. I had a great punt with one of the Hendon girls a few weeks ago, but another  contributor on here walked when he saw her face. Yes, she wasn't the prettiest woman but her service was great. In fact I have had some brilliant punts with less attractive girls and some rubbish ones with 'beauties' . Maybe they don't try as hard!

i think they do, girls who think they are beauties tend to be up their own arses.

cesare77

do you know how tall was she? I am thinking to book her what do you think thanks.

Offline manoir

It's been so long, I can't remember. I don't recall thinking she was very tall or very short. I'm about 5"11 and she was shorter than I, I think. Probably, in the average range around 5"4?

cesare77

thanks for your reply I think I will pass

Offline The_Don

Most of my better punt have been with W/G that may not have been the "prettiest woman" but "Beauty is so subjective" is true. What nice for me, may not be for some one else!

i think they do, girls who think they are beauties tend to be up their own arses.

I've seen a few stunner's (in my view) so far that were not up their arses.  But some others (very pretty girls in my view) but the service and punt just lacked any spark and some were truly "up their own arses"   not sure if its me but ratio wise the not so stunning girl offer a better service (with only a few exception to my findings)

Would you return? No.

Thanks for the review
« Last Edit: December 11, 2014, 07:30:06 am by The_Don »

Offline PumpAction

She's around 5'8. Quite tall. I thought she was ok facially but her body is a little masculine. Like the OP, I found both her and her flatmates kissing to be too full on. No sensual kissing, just tongue straight down your throat. Nice girl though and decent punt. I would probably return to see her flatmate Small Olivia first.

Offline PumpAction

She's around 5'8. Quite tall. I thought she was ok facially but her body is a little masculine (no arse). Like the OP, I found both her and her flatmates kissing to be too full on. No sensual kissing, just tongue straight down your throat. Nice girl though and decent punt. I would probably return to see her flatmate Small Olivia first.

Offline punk