Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Rimming - I just don't get it  (Read 13495 times)

Offline Vivago

I 'get' most things concerning sex but one thing, apart from scat, that I have never got my head around (unintended pun?) is rimming.  I just feel uncomfortable when it is done to me and the thought of licking a prossies arse is pretty repulsive.  Is it just me being ultra fastidious or what?

Thoughts please.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline StevenS

With you 100%. I wouldn't lick an arsehole and I wouldn't want to kiss anyone who's licked mine and certainly not knowing she's have licked others.

It's taboo and that "dirty" aspect appeals to some, but not me

Offline Bigus Dickus

You've obviously got one of those 'rings of steel' that the old bill put up to stop terror attacks!

I enjoy a girls tongue up my hoop as it feels erotic and that fantastic sensation is increased greatly by the naughtiness of the act!

I am always happy to give and receive so if a girl is clean and up for it, I am always happy to oblige.

I've never met one yet who didn't get turned on by it and this makes for a much more enthusiastic service.

I'd like to hear a prossies view in the dark arts of ringpiece play?

:hi:

Offline Clooney

I love it. Giving and recieving, but I am a self confessed pervert and will try just about anything that doesn't involve the obvious - pain, underage, scat, bestiality etc.

I love the sheer nastiness of it. If the girl is as clean as I am it is very enjoyable. Especially a young slim girl in her late teens or early 20s.

Yummy yummy!!!

Quesadilla

The sphicter and perineum are both full of nerve endings and very sensitive so it is definitely a major erogenous zone, for a bloke second only to your penis itself. The "forbidden" aspect also stimulates that other major erogenous zone, the mind.
As long as I know I'm clean I can totally enjoy receiving, especially the full "blow your trombone" treatment where you're being wanked and licked at the same time.
Knowing I am clean I have no problem kissing a girl who has just had her tongue up my arse - again it's got that dirty/naughty aspect that I find a real turn-on.
Likewise I love to rim a girl's clean arsehole, lick her perineum, almost put the perineum in my mouth and suck it, then plunge my tongue into her pussy.
The more the girl responds the more I enjoy it.
Frankly very little I find more erotic and 7 times out of 10 I opt to finish in my all time favourite position of 69 and CIM while my tongue is buried up her arsehole. :-)
I would say I've always had a bit of an anal fixation and equally love a good hard alevel session, exploring an ass with my fingers as well as tongue before squeezing my cock into that dirty tight little hole.
Cold shower time  I think...:-)

Offline Vivago

Excuse me while I change my underwear. :lol: Great argument for, Q.   You almost got me converted.

Offline smiths

I 'get' most things concerning sex but one thing, apart from scat, that I have never got my head around (unintended pun?) is rimming.  I just feel uncomfortable when it is done to me and the thought of licking a prossies arse is pretty repulsive.  Is it just me being ultra fastidious or what?

Thoughts please.

I love rimming on me, always good to have my arse licked at a punt. Punters like different things obviously, i for example have zero interest in Watersports, either being pissed on or pissing on a WG or a Massage as part of a punt. To each their own.

Offline Taggart

I'll only rim a young, slim and pretty girls arse, as quite often its a precursor to popping in a finger or two and for getting them ready for anal. Also I find some like big long licks from the choccie starfish right up to the clit can work well and elict encouraging moans.

As for being done on me, a couple have done it voluntarily, but it does nothing. Many its all the hair desensitising?

Offline akauya

The sphicter and perineum are both full of nerve endings and very sensitive so it is definitely a major erogenous zone, for a bloke second only to your penis itself. The "forbidden" aspect also stimulates that other major erogenous zone, the mind.
As long as I know I'm clean I can totally enjoy receiving, especially the full "blow your trombone" treatment where you're being wanked and licked at the same time.
Knowing I am clean I have no problem kissing a girl who has just had her tongue up my arse - again it's got that dirty/naughty aspect that I find a real turn-on.
Likewise I love to rim a girl's clean arsehole, lick her perineum, almost put the perineum in my mouth and suck it, then plunge my tongue into her pussy.
The more the girl responds the more I enjoy it.
Frankly very little I find more erotic and 7 times out of 10 I opt to finish in my all time favourite position of 69 and CIM while my tongue is buried up her arsehole. :-)
I would say I've always had a bit of an anal fixation and equally love a good hard alevel session, exploring an ass with my fingers as well as tongue before squeezing my cock into that dirty tight little hole.

You pervert!  :)

I also have a bit of anal fixation and love rimming both ways but I only do it when the girl and I have had a shower. I also love showering together so it works out well. Shower is important for me as I like to make sure their tight ring is very clean, you can get nasty bugs if they are not. But on the whole rimming feels great both ways.

Offline Sedlmayer

Thoughts please.

No disrespect, and not trying to start a fight, but I never understand posts like this.
If it does nothing for you, and/or you find the thought of it repulsive, simply don't do it.
It's not compulsory, after all.

You're not being ultra-fastidious, though - there is a dirty, taboo aspect to it, without doubt.

Quesadilla

No disrespect, and not trying to start a fight, but I never understand posts like this.
If it does nothing for you, and/or you find the thought of it repulsive, simply don't do it.

You're not being ultra-fastidious, though - there is a dirty, taboo aspect to it, without doubt.
I have a similar reaction to scat that Vivago has to rimming.

As I mentioned I love anal sex - love it - love it - love it - but I once was fucking a WG's ass, pulled out and it had shit on it. I nearly vomitted there and then - it wasn't even touching me of course it was on a condom but still. Seriously gross and I had to rush to the bathroom to dump the mac and then wash my hands thoroughly.  I am not usually squeamish - watersports, squirting, anal play is all good, but everyone draws the line somewhere. 

I'm sure it makes little sense to some that I am so squeamish about shit when I like to play in assholes so to that extent I fully understand Vivago's comment and curiosity as I can't see what people get out of hardsports.

Quesadilla

You pervert!  :)
Akauya you say the nicest things! :blush:

I also have a bit of anal fixation and love rimming both ways but I only do it when the girl and I have had a shower. I also love showering together so it works out well. Shower is important for me as I like to make sure their tight ring is very clean, you can get nasty bugs if they are not. But on the whole rimming feels great both ways.
Hmm...I invariably have douched and showered at home but still you can never be too clean - I will give this a go next time.  :thumbsup:

ruby-tuesday

I am always happy to give and receive so if a girl is clean and up for it, I am always happy to oblige.

I've never met one yet who didn't get turned on by it and this makes for a much more enthusiastic service.

I'd like to hear a prossies view in the dark arts of ringpiece play?

:hi:

Love it! Its a very sensitive area and feels delicious on the receiving end! As for giving, men are either clean enough for a girl to go near their bits or not..if a cock is clean (like properly clean) chances are the anus will be too. If not, a shared shower soon sorts that out... The anal area doesn't seem to be "special" in the cleanliness stakes IMO/E - a fastidious guy (or a very horny one who wants no holes barred hehe) will clean it along with his junk as standard, especially if he knows he fancies a spot of rimming. A stinky guy won't, and won't be getting any oral from me let alone my tongue up his ringpiece! Thankfully most of my gents have been squeaky clean, or at the very least amenable to a shared shower  :angelgirl:

With all sex acts its part sensation, part taboo IMO... There are a lot of nerve endings down there and I find it extremely enjoyable, but its also probably about pushing sex beyond "conventional taboos" such as anal sex... After all who doesn't love a downright filthy sex act performed with a vision of gorgeousness? Especially somebody who looks quite innocent and vanilla, yum  :coolgirl:

Quesadilla

Love it! Its a very sensitive area and feels delicious on the receiving end! As for giving, men are either clean enough for a girl to go near their bits or not..if a cock is clean (like properly clean) chances are the anus will be too. If not, a shared shower soon sorts that out... The anal area doesn't seem to be "special" in the cleanliness stakes IMO/E - a fastidious guy (or a very horny one who wants no holes barred hehe) will clean it along with his junk as standard, especially if he knows he fancies a spot of rimming. A stinky guy won't, and won't be getting any oral from me let alone my tongue up his ringpiece! Thankfully most of my gents have been squeaky clean, or at the very least amenable to a shared shower  :angelgirl:
Definitely - I douche if I want a tonguing but rarely find a girl who is enthusiastic - a few perfunctory licks are often what passes for rimming. Only found a couple who genuinely got into it and were able to deliver - and they have been absolutely awesome. :P

With all sex acts its part sensation, part taboo IMO... There are a lot of nerve endings down there and I find it extremely enjoyable, but its also probably about pushing sex beyond "conventional taboos" such as anal sex... After all who doesn't love a downright filthy sex act performed with a vision of gorgeousness? Especially somebody who looks quite innocent and vanilla, yum  :coolgirl:
Hmmm....where are you based?  :D

Offline Bigus Dickus

I always give my hoop a good scrub including a thorough insertion clean to allow a pointy tongue that chance to explore happily. You can't beat that warm wet tongue probing you like an alien abductiors finger!  :yahoo:

The first time I had it, I put a trombone picture on my Facebook page to send a secret message out to a few buddies in the know that I had just had amusic lesson. I would recommended anyone gives it a bash, but you need to pick a girl who does it with enthusiasm!

:music:

Offline HappyandLucky

I got introduced by a talented girl several years ago. Not interested in giving but a nice deep tongue whilst being wanked is 5 star. Sadly my rim provider moved on and  have not found anyone since who is really into it.

Offline Clooney

You've just given me wigwam pants! :D

Where are you based Ruby?...

Offline sumofallparts

You can't beat that warm wet tongue probing you like an alien abductors finger! 

Ha!
I'll remember that :)

ruby-tuesday

You've just given me wigwam pants! :D

Where are you based Ruby?...

Bristol-based, I'm EmmieX on AW. But I am definitely not touting, Admin, Clooney asked first! I wouldn't touch a UKPer with a barge pole anyway (kidding, kidding...) :) Seriously, will never tout, would hate to be banned...where else can i get my rimming-fix??! Talking about it, that is!  :D

I rimmed a guy for the first time the other day, he jumped off the bed so high he nearly hit the ceiling. Love springing it on unsuspecting men (although only those who have led me to believe they are adventurous types, of course...)  :dance: Most men love it, I find. Same as prostate massage. So many nerve endings, so much taboo..  :cool:
 ex said that licking a sexy girl 's arse was like.. you had broken the final frontier with her. And as a submissively-inclined girl I like the dom/sub overtones. Got to be clean though, can you imagine if it wasn't?  :vomit:

I know we discussed kissing the other day and all the (emotional) reasons why ladies often prefer not to, but there is something seriously twisted about being prepared to tongue a guy's ring but not his... well, tongue  :wackogirl:

Rimmers of the world, unite!  :drinks:

Offline hendrix

I love it. MFF with a chain of rimming going on is a favourite of mine. The perfect setup for anal, double dipping and ass to mouth! :D

Fuck, I need a punt!

ruby-tuesday

I love it. MFF with a chain of rimming going on is a favourite of mine. The perfect setup for anal, double dipping and ass to mouth! :D

Fuck, I need a punt!

Oh yeah. Yum. Like the way you think  :thumbsup:

Rimming is another one of those "taboo" areas that are perfect for trying with a WG I think, no fear of embarrassment or refusal (as long as the lady offers ot of course!) Interestingly my last bf couldn't get enough of giving it but would jump out of bed like a scalded cat if I ventured anywhere near his bottom. Shame.. At least I got to enjoy it though  :coolgirl:

It's a lot of fun to give too, such a responsive area. I think Belle du Jour said it is like cunnilingus on a miniature scale, lots of tiny flicks of the tongue.. Which is great and all but best to get really slobbery over the whole area IMO, don't be shy!! I like to involve the perineum / outer labia (delete as applicable) and give the bum a good squeeze too, don't forget your fingers as well... don't just waft your tongue in the general anal area, get stuck in!! If you incorporate it in preparation for anal sex the lady will be g
putty in your hands, trust me...  :yahoo:

:angelgirl:

Quesadilla

Fuck, I need a punt!
Hmm...I know just the duo who might be able to help me with all of the above...in around about 6 weeks, 3 hours, 45 minutes... Not that I'm counting.  :lol:

Tony Montana

I love it too, Natasha of Bristol was expert at this and seemed to love giving your arse a good tongueing.

I give and receive but ONLY if the bums are freshly showered and squeaky clean.  The main issue is find a good position to receive it
« Last Edit: November 06, 2014, 02:31:25 pm by Tony Montana »

Offline hendrix

Hmm...I know just the duo who might be able to help me with all of the above...in around about 6 weeks, 3 hours, 45 minutes... Not that I'm counting.  :lol:

:D if ever a punt wasn't an actual punt, i. e a guaranteed result, that'll be one. Trust me on that one! :D

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

Quesadilla

Mmmm Ruby Tuesday I want you!
:lol: :lol: :lol:
"Ruby Tuesday, please allow me to introduce myself...I'm Jumping Jack Flash, let's spend the night together!"  :lol: :lol: :lol:
Awesome it's a match made in heaven! You couldn't make this s#it up!

Offline Jumping Jack Flash

"Ruby Tuesday, please allow me to introduce myself...I'm Jumping Jack Flash, let's spend the night together!"  :lol: :lol: :lol:

One tries one's best Quesadilla!  :cool:

Quesadilla

Offline Vivago

I just was curious as to what others got from the act and it elicited some interesting and stimulating replies.  I can understand why receiving is so enjoyable but despite Quesadilla's curiously erotic description of the fun to be got from giving, licking a prossies anus is not high on my bucket list.

Has anyone had a prostate massage from a WG?  I got one from an girl from Devils Den in Pattaya last year.  Initially I found it uncomfortable but pretty soon I got to enjoy the sensation particularly when she started blowing me.  It seemed to delay my spunking but when I did come, it was like a fucking train.  I haven't had such a heightened and prolonged orgasm like that in years.

Quesadilla

I just was curious as to what others got from the act and it elicited some interesting and stimulating replies.  I can understand why receiving is so enjoyable but despite Quesadilla's curiously erotic description of the fun to be got from giving, licking a prossies anus is not high on my bucket list.
It's a good question - for me it's all about exploring a woman's body, being totally intimate and getting into all of her parts I find incredibly erotic; the taboo makes anal play, anal fingering, rimming and full on anilingus just that bit more exciting.   :P

Has anyone had a prostate massage from a WG?  I got one from an girl from Devils Den in Pattaya last year.  Initially I found it uncomfortable but pretty soon I got to enjoy the sensation particularly when she started blowing me.  It seemed to delay my spunking but when I did come, it was like a fucking train.  I haven't had such a heightened and prolonged orgasm like that in years.
Oh hell yeah, the 3/10 times I don't come with my tongue in someone's ass 69 style it's with them deep throating my cock with a finger up my arse.  :D

I am sure a lot of blokes would jump off the bed with even a small amount of anal penetration but there's a reason why a lot of people enjoy receiving.  Once you relax and get over that initial discomfort it is incredibly intense, again just because of the sheer amount of nerve endings concentrated there.  A mate of mine used to joke that a really good hard shit could equate to a 1/4 or 1/3 of an orgasm. :)

The prostate when massaged properly can be a bit like a lady's g-spot - it gives the most amazing orgasms I've had. 

There are some pretty cool prostate massaging toys out there for the DIY enthusiasts amongst you.  :blush:

Offline dboy74

Love rimming -giving and receiving but not so keen on prostrate massage. A little too much inserted for my liking! 

Offline Paul123

:lol:

Offline Bangers and Gash

I don't mind doing it, but not receiving. Having my back doors toyed with is a definite no no.

charming_red

I'm with the OP, its repulsive.

In fact I wouldn't even do it with a hot civvie, its just a grotesque thing to do. You're essentially licking shit and theres nothing normal about that.

Offline NIK

I love it. Giving and recieving, but I am a self confessed pervert and will try just about anything that doesn't involve the obvious - pain, underage, scat, bestiality etc.

I love the sheer nastiness of it. If the girl is as clean as I am it is very enjoyable. Especially a young slim girl in her late teens or early 20s.

Yummy yummy!!!

Couldn't have put it better myself!
I love watersports too.

But then I am a perve!  :D

Offline NIK

You see clothing and uniforms do little for me.

Nor would having a needle shoved down my cock, as some men like.  :scare:

Offline x369

This year I've been seeing a Dom and I love licking her arse out, its the nastiness about it that I really enjoy, its not something I would do with any working girl, I'm a bit cautious about going down on a WG if its late in the day, I imagine how many dicks have fucked her that day and I'm not sure that there 100% clean after each punt.

I've had sound bars put down my japs eye, its an amazing sensation, when my mistress gets me hard and stretch's my Urethral wide enough to push her fingers down inside, not everyone's cup of tea but I enjoy the pain.

Offline NIK

This year I've been seeing a Dom and I love licking her arse out, its the nastiness about it that I really enjoy, its not something I would do with any working girl, I'm a bit cautious about going down on a WG if its late in the day, I imagine how many dicks have fucked her that day and I'm not sure that there 100% clean after each punt.

I've had sound bars put down my japs eye, its an amazing sensation, when my mistress gets me hard and stretch's my Urethral wide enough to push her fingers down inside, not everyone's cup of tea but I enjoy the pain.

You see even reading this makes me queasy!   :scare: :scare: :scare:

password02

I had my first rimming experience only a few months ago with Hot Ameera - I has thought that like some people it was not nice etc etc but when she 'did' me with full on tongue it was an eye opener and although others may not enjoy I would say try it -

You Never know!!!

milfwklover

Done it to a couple of wgs and loved it! :cool: Just something really dirty and primal about it.

Haven't had it done to me yet: would like to find a wg that enjoys it rather than one who offers it half-heartedly.

dezzatheblue2

Noooooo, that does not sound good, possibly worse than your avatar  :D

Offline socks

I just love giving rimming, it's the most important part of a punt for me. The prettier, cuter, more innocent looking the girl, almost invariably the better it becomes. But I've enjoyed licking the arseholes of every WG who's had it on offer, regardless of their age, looks or size. It's not the taboo for me at all, it's the intimacy in a raw sex rather than fluffy way.

Dave2014

I don't mind doing it, but not receiving. Having my back doors toyed with is a definite no no.

What is the AW i.d. of the chick on your profile pic. She looks hot and I can't see the number as the pic is blurred?

On rimming - I love to give (only in a shower) but I have to be in the mood to receive - I'm always ridiculously clean for both WGs and Civvys but would be mortified if there were any doubt expressed and it would ruin my mindset for the punt so I tend to avoid.

On the nasties - I once dated a girl who had flown back from a holiday to Egypt. She had suffered a bad stomach during the trip (as is common in non-Western countries). She was better by the time she returned, and during a shower I gave her a good rimming to welcome her home. The next day - I was vomiting and cr*pping everywhere - obviously some of the bugs were still in her small intestine and were gradually and microscopically being evacuated through the human sewer pipe over time - and I had ingested them during the rimming . . . but hey, don't let that put you off  :vomit:

Sparquin

I have only recently tried rimming WGs but to universal approval and I reckon it made for a more fun punt for both parties. Have had it done to me and it is a nice surprise when it happens.

I think it signals that the parties are uninhibited and that always adds to the fun.

Offline Bangers and Gash

What is the AW i.d. of the chick on your profile pic. She looks hot and I can't see the number as the pic is blurred?

If I had a quid for every....  :lol: :lol:

Offline claretandblue

three times for me with thai suzy,dee and most recently hot ameera

all very good with thai suzy being the filthiest of the trio

greychap

I understand that everybody enjoys different things.... but nobody has mentioned the nasty thing you pick up from doing this service, THREAD WORMS!

one working girl told me once 2 of her girlfriends caught worms by rimming clients and she would never do it because its very catching. These worms are passed on through the anus then the working girl swallows the eggs in her mouth and hundreds develop inside her and some stay inside and some could crawl round the bum at night time.

Not everyone has signs of them where others could be itchy around there bum, this can also be caught from anyone using a towel or sitting on a toilet where others have been and lying on a bed naked could leave eggs behind.

If I was a betting man I would say there is a percentage of escorts and punters that have this and without even knowing it and they have probably passed it on to family members who use the same bathroom or bed. But if anyone does sometimes feel itchy around there get it checked you could have this horrible infection.