External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members OnlyI've seen this girl a couple of times since the start of the summer and the service has been good. I could well believe the stated age of 29.
She's friendly, chatty and I think a punt is always more enjoyable if you click with the SP.
I paid £150 originally for an hour incall and I think she jumped on the inflation bandwagon as it was up to £160 on the latest visit.
Unusually for our South American friends, she allows my favourite menu of fingering; fucking and 69. Not sure why so many of them seem avoidant of fingering, but it does seem a waste to not get them (and me) in the mood, before the main event.
The venue (a newish hotel just north of Southampton) is clean and easy to enter and leave discreetly. I just need to rehearse my back story a bit better, having been spotted by a supplier who was using the bar. Thankfully there is a gym, which was a good excuse!
She gave an enthusiastic performance each time I visited and I will definitely return when she next tours the area.