Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: fresh meat in Reading - anyone had the pleasure?  (Read 2888 times)

Offline latecomer

I don't know if we're starting to see the pre-Christmas appearance of MILFs wanting to make a bit of cash on AW but I noticed this profile:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

She looks my type - young, slim etc - but the profile doesn't give much detail.  Anyone had the pleasure yet please?  I haven't phoned her yet, wanted to get an opinion on here first.

Offline Vivago

I don't know if we're starting to see the pre-Christmas appearance of MILFs wanting to make a bit of cash on AW but I noticed this profile:
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

What makes you think that she is a MILF?  Doesn't appear to suggest that in her profile and she don't look MILFish.

She does look tasty...but I would be worried about authenticity particularly as she is pretty cheap and has no feedback.
Banned reason: For taking the piss after being advised
Banned by: Head1

Offline Private Parts

Agreed, Latecomer, a very good prospect.
However if you really want this site to continue with even a modicum of acceptance I would steer well clear of referring to WG's as MEAT'
I'm sure you dont call the ladies that face to face, so why use it ?
Despite your opinion I am sure more WG's can read than you think.
In fact I would hazard a guess that all can read.
Do yourself and us a favour please.
PP

Offline ForrestGump

...She looks my type - young, slim etc - but the profile doesn't give much detail.  Anyone had the pleasure yet please?  I haven't phoned her yet, wanted to get an opinion on here first.

I've not seen this girl; just sharing my thoughts which you can take or leave as you please.

The profile pics show off a very fit looking body.  :thumbsup: Not very MILF-like imo.

No clues as to nationality, but I'll guess this will be an EE girl.

Plenty of items on her 'enjoys' list. Before committing to a booking I'd check that she really does do the things you want her to do with you, and that they're included in her published hourly rate.

I'd also check stuff like use of shower facilities.

Personally I'd want to get to speak with her on the phone to get a feel for her attitude/friendliness to my call and my questions. It can help provide useful input but not guaranteed that you're actually speaking with the wg herself.

Other than that, if you're up for toftt I'll be keen to hear how she is.  :thumbsup:

fg

Offline happy as larry

I'm also very interested in her

raylondoner

However if you really want this site to continue with even a modicum of acceptance I would steer well clear of referring to WG's as MEAT'
PP

Well said, I thought exactly the same! I hope he behaves better when visiting  :hi:

Offline madeinwales56

PP

Bit fluffy PP? I think everyone understood what the op meant. I am sure he didn't mean to be deliberately offensive rather simply quoting a well used phrase. I don't think many people on here took offence.

Offline HappyandLucky

so many kind caring folks on here, I must get myself more fluffy,  but nothing wrong with the term meat IMO. FFS, if a prossie fucks for cash she has a thick skin. I consider this a grt forum but let's get real.  Get upset over a shit punt and celebrate a good one, but don't forget to post a review for both. Picking one word out when many of us use just as bad seems fluffy in the extreme. :hi:

Offline Private Parts

Seems to me we are missing the point.
Whatever folk wish to think is their business,
To act like billy big bollocks because it looks good plays directly into the hands of detractors.
There are many punting  terms used on this site accepted by members and WGs alike.
Perhaps it may seem fluffy but I for one would guard against making myself look a total cunt.
 :hi:
PP

Offline HappyandLucky

Perhaps let op respond unless he feels fluffied into a corner. PP for me this is a punters site For us to share and leave reviews and general chat. If prossies choose to join the club then cool but I bet they would all be more tested by a neg review than Op's comment.  Maybe Op will take offense with your ur comments and we can all turn fluffy. We can call it fluffnet, but it already exists.

Offline Private Parts

As I said
"Whatever folk wish to think is their business"
That's the beauty of a forum!
PP :hi:

Offline anthonysterling

PP

Good man!
Banned reason: Thinks it's Ebay, posting sales ads all over.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline anthonysterling

Hey all.

I think you'll be pleased to hear that Jenny's profile is in fact legit! She's the travelling kind and is here only until Sunday (well that's what she told me). There is no FK, K, or OWO (she did tell me that there would be even when I asked her via text, but when I got there she said that wasn't gonna happen). I wasn't bothered though and neither will you. She's Spanish, plays music as you fuck, great oral (she has a tongue piercing), can't remember if she said she was 23 or 24? Her AW profile says 23. She has a petit body, tits that I imagine are a B cup, lovely smile, great teeth, and an ass to die for. She's great when she rides and is overall a fun person. She's cute... I'm into that. If you're looking for rough and nasty, I'm certain she can deliver on that too. I booked on AW but she never accepted on that so I haven't left a FB. I might just do it without a rating anyway so you guys can see - my screen name is the same on there too. Her tan... Oh boy will you love her tan! Same shade all the way around!

ENJOY!
Banned reason: Thinks it's Ebay, posting sales ads all over.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline starman555

Latecomer, Nothing wrong with the term n"Fresh meat" it means new person....If you had said  "New kid on the block" some pratt would have accused you of being a paedophile!...Far to many Ice creams and Bible bashers around , what are they on this site for , say it how it is ,this aint about romance its about fucking for money

raylondoner

Latecomer, Nothing wrong with the term n"Fresh meat" it means new person....If you had said  "New kid on the block" some pratt would have accused you of being a paedophile!...Far to many Ice creams and Bible bashers around , what are they on this site for , say it how it is ,this aint about romance its about fucking for money

Agree, and if anybody wants to demonstrate that they are an ignorant cunt, then it's their right to do so!  :hi:

Offline starman555

Agree, and if anybody wants to demonstrate that they are an ignorant cunt, then it's their right to do so!  :hi:

raylondoner..............POT..KETTLE and BLACK  ...comes to mind pmsl  :yahoo: