Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: New Sensual Babe - Tipton  (Read 2962 times)

14 review(s) for  Lissa 25 (12 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

nwbrfc

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I first saw this girl by accident when I thought I had booked to see another girl. But I had such a great time that I went again and asked for this girl by name. It was just as good as before. Friendly and passionate greeting. Sensual French kissing throughout, wonderful deep throat OWO and sexy deep grinding sex. She has a firm hot clean body and great eyes.

I do not know if she is like this all the time or if we just clicked, but I am in lust with her.

Have asked via AW to have a meeting accepted so I can leave feedback, but whoever handles the comms seems to not be bothered.

Offline pp2013

is this some kind of brothel , not sure how you see the wrong girl by accident

Offline supercookie

I suspect this is one of the same group of Poles that work in Lissimore Drive, Tipton.

Online curry

I suspect this is one of the same group of Poles that work in Lissimore Drive, Tipton.

Confirmed she works from the same flat. Sergi has taken the flat opposite as well expansion on his empire after all there are a lot of flats empty in that block at the moment.

bonza12

waste of time, called at 3:10 to meet at 3:30 said yes im free for then.
got there gave me a number for her flat, no such flat with that number.
called back then the girl on the phone said she,s with another client now  :dash:
oh great, then she said come to number 37, 10 secs later she said 38, fuck this your taking the piss. phone down
then she called back saying i'm free if i want to see her!! bothered
save you money and time :thumbsdown: