Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pick (MILF) of the day 5th November  (Read 2515 times)

Offline Sparta Prada

I have not met her before. But I have certainly seen those photos on another profile based in Enfield or Haringey a couple of months ago. Can't recall the profile name.

Offline Steve2

I have not met her before. But I have certainly seen those photos on another profile based in Enfield or Haringey a couple of months ago. Can't recall the profile name.

Thanks SP.

Offline Steve2

I challenge you with this one...She will eat your sexy load     :thumbsup:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Looks like she works at this brothel

External Link/Members Only

Bobdayley

Looks like she works at this brothel

External Link/Members Only

Indeed, she is probably Braziliana, she is advertising different number tho, looks like she wants to make pocket money on the side   :coolgirl:

Offline punk

no but sp is right,looking at her pic's she was based in seven sisters/turnpike lane area, i remember this was about three months ago,than harrow i think than disappeared.

Offline jamesyboy1993

saw her in the manor house/turnpike lane area back in June. not bad for £60ph, but would rather pay the extra £20/£40 for a better girl.

Offline punk

saw her in the manor house/turnpike lane area back in June. not bad for £60ph, but would rather pay the extra £20/£40 for a better girl.

what were the good points and what were the bad?

Offline jamesyboy1993

good points;good OWO, pretty face, nice ass.

bad points; made me wait in the area for about 15 mins even though we agreed time (obviously by a pimp/maid), not the tidiest rooms with just a sheet on the bed and 2 shit pillows, little English, sex was quite mechanical, not enough eye contact.

Offline punk

good points;good OWO, pretty face, nice ass.

bad points; made me wait in the area for about 15 mins even though we agreed time (obviously by a pimp/maid), not the tidiest rooms with just a sheet on the bed and 2 shit pillows, little English, sex was quite mechanical, not enough eye contact.

thanks, typical services,shame she could get a good name for her self.

Offline jamesyboy1993

by far the best £60ph girl ive seen is sexy beauty mia in bounds green. External Link/Members Only

and shes a MILF too

Offline The_Don

by far the best £60ph girl ive seen is sexy beauty mia in bounds green. External Link/Members Only

and shes a MILF too
link doesn't work  :wacko:

Offline punk

seen her reviewed her ok, had better punts, but she is rated.

Offline Steve2

seen her reviewed her ok, had better punts, but she is rated.

She was looking good till I read your review Punk

One to keep for plan Z

Offline punk

She was looking good till I read your review Punk

One to keep for plan Z

yes back up plan, seen a few others since than and i still think i was right, i think your better off with the one's you rightly regard  highly, you know xena etc.

Offline Steve2

Absolutely but I am always looking for a new gem

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi: