Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mariann - Harrow  (Read 1857 times)

13 review(s) for mariann (8 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Positives
Good comms
She is the girl in the pics minus all the make up
OWO was ok, not great
69 but only for a minute

Negatives
Hit with a pang of smoke as I entered her room
Didn't seem interested, awkward and quiet
Not really FK or kissing, more of a tongue fight outside of the mouth rather than lip locking
No eye contact & distant
Sensitive nipples, kept shifting away
Was determined to make me cum really quickly, started to ride me like it was a 100m race
Eventually moved into doggy and when I slowed down a bit she pulled out quickly and took off my condom and started to wank me off. We had 15 minutes left and I wanted to keep fucking her, hadn't moved into mish yet. She wanked me off furiously onto her tits
Handed me tissues and wipes to clean myself up
Was disinterested, checked her phone before and after the punt, no chitchat
Started to get dressed and seemed to hint my time was up when I had 10 minutes to go
I left, didn't want to stay in the room
Disappointed to say the least

Offline punk

Positives
Good comms
OWO was ok, not great
69 but only for a minute

Negatives
Not really FK or kissing, more of a tongue fight outside of the mouth rather than lip locking
No eye contact & distant
Was determined to make me cum really quickly, started to ride me like it was a 100m race
Eventually moved into doggy and when I slowed down a bit she pulled out quickly and took off my condom and started to wank me off. We had 15 minutes left and I wanted to keep fucking her, hadn't moved into mish yet. She wanked me off furiously onto her tits
Started to get dressed and seemed to hint my time was up when I had 10 minutes to go

personally i think she is burned out,though if you are one of her regulars than you might have a better result. better punt next time.

Offline smiths

Positives
Good comms
OWO was ok, not great
69 but only for a minute

Negatives
No eye contact & distant

Sorry to read about this Sam.

Offline SamLP

personally i think she is burned out,though if you are one of her regulars than you might have a better result. better punt next time.

Possibly. Cheers I hope so.

Offline punk

Possibly. Cheers I hope so.

if i remember correctly you are not the only punter to report the above situation from her, there fore to me she is flogging a dead horse.

Offline SamLP

Sorry to read about this Sam.

It's a bummer but there's not much to do about it except hope the next punt is much better. Thanks Smiths

Offline smiths

if i remember correctly you are not the only punter to report the above situation from her, there fore to me she is flogging a dead horse.

On the other hand she has 3 recent positive reviews including from me and i know at least 1 other punter who has punted with her recently though wont name him as i dont know whether he has posted about it on here.

Offline smiths

It's a bummer but there's not much to do about it except hope the next punt is much better. Thanks Smiths

Indeed, i hope it is. :thumbsup: Once again this re-enforces the fact there arent any guarantees in punting sadly.

Offline SamLP

She had some good reviews on here recently, so I decided to give her a go.

Offline Steve2

Sorry to hear that Sam

I have been seeing her since she 1st started in 2012 and have always enjoyed

I was planning on seeing her this morning but now in 2 minds

Offline DH

Positives
Good comms
OWO was ok, not great
69 but only for a minute

Negatives
No eye contact & distant

Had a similar experience a while ago and that's why i stopped. I was seeing her on a regular basis since she was close by so i doubt it has anything to do with *the regular* rule more like she's not in the mood sometimes or bored fuck knows.

Offline SamLP

Sorry to hear that Sam

I have been seeing her since she 1st started in 2012 and have always enjoyed

I was planning on seeing her this morning but now in 2 minds

I really don't know whether it was a bad day or as some are suggesting she is becoming jaded. Either way I won't be returning. Hope you fare better if you decide to see her.

Online The_Don

Seen her 4 times over the last few days. I'm due a change  :timeout:  But for me the service was good! Just a little tried of tesco car park  :blush: and the dam A406 (use to use it for 3 + years when working in west London)

« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 10:47:52 am by The_Don »

Offline Steve2

I really don't know whether it was a bad day or as some are suggesting she is becoming jaded. Either way I won't be returning. Hope you fare better if you decide to see her.

I decided against it Sam. Maybe she was having a bad day but that is NO excuse for poor service

Offline punk

On the other hand she has 3 recent positive reviews including from me and i know at least 1 other punter who has punted with her recently though wont name him as i dont know whether he has posted about it on here.

seen too many cocks may be,my punting sense tells me this ones tired of the job.

Offline Steve2

seen too many cocks may be,my punting sense tells me this ones tired of the job.

She normally only comes for a week or two every couple of months so not sure she can be tired

Offline punk

She normally only comes for a week or two every couple of months so not sure she can be tired

seems strange, it seems part of her MO, number of good punts, than negative with the same thing happening,not interested,not bothered etc, may be this happens near the end of her time here.

Online The_Don

seems strange, it seems part of her MO, number of good punts, than negative with the same thing happening,not interested,not bothered etc, may be this happens near the end of her time here.

She here for about 2 weeks more I believe.

During my time with her; the phone (hers) was flashing a lot of the time. I felt bad my mine rung and I answered it, when she didn't even look at hers!

Sorry to here that.

Good luck with you're next punt.