Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: House of Divine  (Read 15523 times)

Offline Rstone

Hi guys,

First of all sorry if that was already covered ..  Using the search gives gazillions of post on "HOD" but couldn't find my info... So here gores:

HOD seem to be a well oiled machine, but how foes it work?

Where is it roughly (tube station) ?
What's the gig? You arrive there what happens?
Clean? Big? Lots of punters in the area?

All info welcome

Offline Urban_G

I went to HOD1 a couple of months ago, used to be about 5 mins from South Kensington. Seems to be in NW1 now.

You have to pre book, so then when you arrive the maid asks you who you came to see then the girl goes to the room with you. You pay her, she leaves and gives cash to maid while you take a shower or get undressed. She returns and you have some fun then you say goodbye and leave (maybe after another shower).

Simple as that, pretty much like any other parlour.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 11:21:43 pm by Urban_G »

Offline StevenS

HOD 2 moves about a bit I think. Last time I went it was close to Victoria station. Same protocol as HOD 1.

Don't bother seeing cara. It's like having sex with Orville.

Online webpunter

My tip is Valentina - see my review of her @ Ego in MK
Got to get to HOD sometime

Offline Rstone

I went to HOD1 a couple of months ago, used to be about 5 mins from South Kensington. Seems to be in NW1 now.

You have to pre book, so then when you arrive the maid asks you who you came to see then the girl goes to the room with you. You pay her, she leaves and gives cash to maid while you take a shower or get undressed. She returns and you have some fun then you say goodbye and leave (maybe after another shower).

Simple as that, pretty much like any other parlour.

Thanks

How are the venues ? .. Before I get slaughtered: not looking to know if rooms have individual climate and humidity controls... But if it's clean, with clean unused towels ... That sort of things...

Offline Urban_G

Thanks

How are the venues ? .. Before I get slaughtered: not looking to know if rooms have individual climate and humidity controls... But if it's clean, with clean unused towels ... That sort of things...

I also went to HOD in Maida Vale last year. Both venues I've been to were nice and clean as you'd expect from an establishment as well known as HOD. They're not grotty, shabby parlours so I don't think you'll be in for any nasty surprises.

I've not been to the NW1 / Victoria venues but I can't see why they'd be any different.

Offline kong

can someone give me a postcode or approximate area for the new HOD1 location? (need to check if it's walking distance from work)

mrhappypants

I have been to HoD twice, one to each London location.  You will as a general rule get short timed;they mess around with the clocks so you do not get your full allotted time.

squeezebox

HOD 2 moves about a bit I think. Last time I went it was close to Victoria station. Same protocol as HOD 1.

Don't bother seeing cara. It's like having sex with Orville.

Especially when Keith Harris keeps getting in the way....

Offline Urban_G

can someone give me a postcode or approximate area for the new HOD1 location? (need to check if it's walking distance from work)

It's a 5-10 minute walk from South Kensington tube. If you read this thread or looked up HOD website you could see that for yourself :rolleyes:

Offline Clooney

I have been to HoD twice, one to each London location.  You will as a general rule get short timed;they mess around with the clocks so you do not get your full allotted time.

Why the fuck do they do that?

Firstly, how much can you shave off a punt pullin that trick? 10 minutes max? I know it adds up, but long term it is poor practice, because word gets round as we are seeing here. It is the thing that stops me going there. I pay for an hour, I want around 50 minutes in the sack, maybe 5 minutes either side for formalities and a shower.

It is really short term thinking that. As it stands they are known for having good girls (as far as I can see) but a poor management of the experience. Those things considered, no matter how good the girls are, the shitty management an short timing is not enough to make me break from my regulars.

It's bollocks.

Offline Urban_G

I've been to HOD 3 times, the most recent just a few days ago. Never had any hint of time fixing or time wasting :unknown:

Offline Clooney

Really?

As I said, I don't know because I've been out off by more than one mention of it having happened, so I'd be interested in some further opinions in this, in the name of either adding balance or confirming rumour.

Anyone else care to chip in?

Goofy85

I've been once. A sneaky trip during my lunch break at work and I didn't find there to be any timing shenanigans. There was a clock in the room, so I made sure to keep an eye on it.

raylondoner

I was at HoD2 last Tuesday and saw the amazing Gina - my first visit to HoD since the sad departure of Pixie.

No sense of clock watching this time or in any of my many visits in the past to other HoD locations

Offline smiths

When HOD 2 was at Maida Vale the clock had a habit of going forward swiftly, the dodgy maid or the pimp fixed it. Always best to take your own watch and ensure the WG sees and hears you say what time the punt started at in my view.

Offline smiths

Really?

As I said, I don't know because I've been out off by more than one mention of it having happened, so I'd be interested in some further opinions in this, in the name of either adding balance or confirming rumour.

Anyone else care to chip in?

If HOD think they can get away with low life tactics like cheating punters out of their paid for time they will do so. They and the WGs want to cram as many punters in per day to maximise their takings so 10 minutes here and there could mean craming another punter in per day.

Offline kong

It's a 5-10 minute walk from South Kensington tube. If you read this thread or looked up HOD website you could see that for yourself :rolleyes:

isn't it near euston now??

shyguy

Having been going to HOD in the various locations for the past 3 years to be honest i have never had a issue with the time keeping. Yes sometimes you do get asked to wait 5-10 mins as they have been running a bit late due to one punter at some time during the day arriving late, but this time is always added at the end.

HOD does a few faults in their descrption of girls and maybe some of the services on offer, but this is one thing i cannot fault them for...

Mike Oxhard

It is starting to look like the people that can go regularly get looked after with the proper time given, and the less regular/newer clients get short-changed to allow the regulars that privilege??

Being an infrequent user I find I am one of those that might have to wait an extra few minutes for the girl to finish with someone, yet the booking always seems expected to finish on the original time. I guess it's luck of the draw.

Offline The_Don

When HOD 2 was at Maida Vale the clock had a habit of going forward swiftly, the dodgy maid or the pimp fixed it. Always best to take your own watch and ensure the WG sees and hears you say what time the punt started at in my view.

Not been to HOD and have been thinking about it but some comments have put me off. I've used the watch and pointed to it, on some punts. If I feel that its going to happen.

Offline flybynightpm

I've been to their set-up in Milton Keynes around 10 times... never had an issue with time cut short, even from the first visit...and only allowed to overrun by a few mins once or twice...I think they run a tight ship in terms of timing/schedule so any dilly dallying is time lost.. There is more chat about this on the other site under MK.. Not sure about the London HOD operation but its sort of refreshing to book a time and they keep to it...and their Romanian's are nice to... ;)  i.e. Tina/Pam

Pitvipper

Are either of the HD locations close to Canary Wharf? New to London and will be traveling next week.

Offline Jerboa

It is starting to look like the people that can go regularly get looked after with the proper time given, and the less regular/newer clients get short-changed to allow the regulars that privilege??

Being an infrequent user I find I am one of those that might have to wait an extra few minutes for the girl to finish with someone, yet the booking always seems expected to finish on the original time. I guess it's luck of the draw.

Maybe you have a face that shouts he's a push over, who expects the booking to end early when there has been a delay at the start? This has rarely happened to me in 10 years of punting at hod, I've had numerous times when a girl is running 10 minutes late, I've usually not even had to say anything, as the time is added on to the punt. Though in a busy parlour you might get the odd girl or maid
Try it on from time to time, it's human nature.

Offline ladiesman020

Of the girls currently working at HOD who are good ones?
I've seen amy, sarah, scarlett and I've heard good things about ella but the others are unknown to me?
Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CupidStunt

Of the girls currently working at HOD who are good ones?
I've seen amy, sarah, scarlett and I've heard good things about ella but the others are unknown to me?

Sorry for stating the bleedin' obvious but if UKP members reviewed the women they've booked this type of post would be unnecessary.

Offline ladiesman020

I'm asking for recommendation as most girls I've not seen

Offline smiths

I'm asking for recommendation as most girls I've not seen

As a recent neutral review of Angel says she is a size 12 in reality not an 8 as stated and doesnt look like her photos in the flesh. That prick Divine who pledged on another forum to be honest about his WGs ages and sizes a couple of years ago lying once again. :thumbsdown:

Offline The_Don

As a recent neutral review of Angel says she is a size 12 in reality not an 8 as stated and doesnt look like her photos in the flesh. That prick Divine who pledged on another forum to be honest about his WGs ages and sizes a couple of years ago lying once again. :thumbsdown:

Thanks, looks like I will give this location a miss for now

cockneybstrd

I d rather keep Sergei in gold chains and roids' rather than put in a penny in ex bent coppers pocket

Offline ladiesman020

1dt

I d rather keep Sergei in gold chains and roids' rather than put in a penny in ex bent coppers pocket

amazing how much they must of creamed off.....home secretary must be a close friend  :cool:

yumyum3

Thanks for no help then
I'm pretty sure I've done a review of Ella on here. Search it. The best I've seen recently is Ariana (again, I did a review).
How about you do some work and tell me about Scarlet as you say you've seen her?

Offline flybynightpm

Scarlet is on AW under :-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I visited her twice at MK .. gr8 girl.. wrote a rather fluffy review on pnet... ( she was my first punt, that's my excuse) , i'd definitely go back as many since have not lived up to that day... cheaper at HOD/MK than indi...

Offline ladiesman020

How does the HOD advent girl promo work.

Offline The_Don

Scarlet is on AW under :-

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I visited her twice at MK .. gr8 girl.. wrote a rather fluffy review on pnet... ( she was my first punt, that's my excuse) , i'd definitely go back as many since have not lived up to that day... cheaper at HOD/MK than indi...

Thanks for the review

In my view not many live up their rate (£180+ punts for have been no better that £80 or £100 one for me)

see below:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44141.0 £80

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=42426.0 £80

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=41934.0 £80

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=38769.0 £80

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=44242.msg584475#msg584475 £100

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31290.msg437182;topicseen#msg437182 £100

All very good punts

Jimmybob

Saw Marie recently. EE I think, not sure where from exactly. No time cutting, nice arse, decent punt. Not much chat. Would I go back? No I prefer the more relaxed gfe of the indies.

vt

Saw Marie recently. EE I think, not sure where from exactly. No time cutting, nice arse, decent punt. Not much chat. Would I go back? No I prefer the more relaxed gfe of the indies.

Marie was on here briefly as Candlelight...I think she was Hungarian.

Which indies? How about a proper review of Marie and those indies?  :unknown:

Offline Laying Pipe

Visited HOD Victoria on Wednesday. Really nice basement flat in a main residential area. Spent halve an hour with Angel. She has lost weight and is now down to a size 10 and flat stomach. An attractive package with absolutely perfect tits. She likes being banged hard and gives it fast and furious in cow girl.
Saw Ariana in the reception area, she looked fit, tall, a size 10. On my HL for early new year
Basically the few occasion I have book a punt with HOD it has gone well. The only point I will make is that the girls descriptions and photos are not always accurate and are exaggerated.
Having said that I have not been disappointed. As someone already said it is down to us to review the girls so that we can have accurate descriptions and thus avoid disappointment.

Offline smiths

Visited HOD Victoria on Wednesday. Really nice basement flat in a main residential area. Spent halve an hour with Angel. She has lost weight and is now down to a size 10 and flat stomach. An attractive package with absolutely perfect tits. She likes being banged hard and gives it fast and furious in cow girl.
Saw Ariana in the reception area, she looked fit, tall, a size 10. On my HL for early new year
Basically the few occasion I have book a punt with HOD it has gone well. The only point I will make is that the girls descriptions and photos are not always accurate and are exaggerated.
Having said that I have not been disappointed. As someone already said it is down to us to review the girls so that we can have accurate descriptions and thus avoid disappointment.

She is down to a size 10 is she. HOD have had her as an 8 for some time and in his recent review this month Akauya has her as a size 12 though i dont know how recently he actually punted with her though i doubt knowing him its that long ago.

So at best HOD have been lying about her size for some time and are still lying as they have her as an 8 when you say she is a 10, Akauya who i find VERY credible says a 12. What a low life liar Divine is and in his case especially as he made a pledge on another forum a couple of years ago to be honest about his WGs sizes and ages.
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 03:10:21 pm by smiths »

yumyum3

Quote from: Laying Pipe on Today at 02:54:13 pm

I planned to meet Angel last week but had a heavy cold and will have to wait. I have seen Ariana (see my review). She is right up there with my top punts. Really attractive, great body and horny as fuck.

She is down to a size 10 is she. HOD have had her as an 8 for some time and in his recent review this month Akauya has her as a size 12 though i dont know how recently he actually punted with her though i doubt knowing him its that long ago.

So at best HOD have been lying about her size for some time and are still lying as they have her as an 8 when you say she is a 10, Akauya who i find VERY credible says a 12. What a low life liar Divine is and in his case especially as he made a pledge on another forum a couple of years ago to be honest about his WGs sizes and ages.

Hey mate, I don't know if you read the recent thread on PN but the poster from Anabella's (presumably somebody who works for the Divines) said the Divines are not around at the moment as they are dealing with a major tragedy/crisis in their lives. I've no idea what's happened but wonder if things have slipped a bit while they are not around.   :unknown:
« Last Edit: December 20, 2014, 03:46:37 pm by yumyum3 »

Offline smiths

I planned to meet Angel last week but had a heavy cold and will have to wait. I have seen Ariana (see my review). She is right up there with my top punts. Really attractive, great body and horny as fuck.

Hey mate, I don't know if you read the recent thread on PN but the poster from Anabella's (presumably somebody who works for the Divines) said the Divines are not around at the moment as they are dealing with a major tragedy/crisis in their lives. I've no idea what's happened but wonder if things have slipped a bit while they are not around.   :unknown:

Probably the usual Divine bullshit mate. I dont believe a word that couple of congenital liars says. :thumbsdown:

yumyum3

Probably the usual Divine bullshit mate. I dont believe a word that couple of congenital liars says. :thumbsdown:

Well that would be a fucking shitty thing to do. Do you think they would do that to try and extricate themselves lowering standards? Some on here and on PN are suggesting some of the ladies are not as good as they used to be. I've mostly had good experiences there, although it is a shame they left the South Kensington place. From my point of view, the maids and lady on the phone are always friendly, it is always clean and close and convenient for me to get to. But I wouldn't keep going if standards drop or I get a shitty time. I do fancy seeing Angel and Scarlett so we'll see.  :unknown:

Offline smiths

Well that would be a fucking shitty thing to do. Do you think they would do that to try and extricate themselves lowering standards? Some on here and on PN are suggesting some of the ladies are not as good as they used to be. I've mostly had good experiences there, although it is a shame they left the South Kensington place. From my point of view, the maids and lady on the phone are always friendly, it is always clean and close and convenient for me to get to. But I wouldn't keep going if standards drop or I get a shitty time. I do fancy seeing Angel and Scarlett so we'll see.  :unknown:

When they stormed off that other forum some time ago now as their touting got restricted HODMAID PMd me out of the blue to inform me the Divines were no longer involved in the business. Funny that as he at least has posted on that forum since and we had Olga gate on here.

An important thing to bear in mind is there are half a dozen or more posters that post on that forum connected to Divine related parlours in London and MK. No one can be sure who is actually posting. All Divine has to do is post using one of those nicks and no one including Galahad has any way of knowing its him. What they have done and i posted so is undermine the honesty of that forum. Unless i know, trust and/or respect the punter like i do you i dont believe a word of the good feedback and reviews they get.

yumyum3

When they stormed off that other forum some time ago now as their touting got restricted HODMAID PMd me out of the blue to inform me the Divines were no longer involved in the business. Funny that as he at least has posted on that forum since and we had Olga gate on here.

An important thing to bear in mind is there are half a dozen or more posters that post on that forum connected to Divine related parlours in London and MK. No one can be sure who is actually posting. All Divine has to do is post using one of those nicks and no one including Galahad has any way of knowing its him. What they have done and i posted so is undermine the honesty of that forum. Unless i know, trust and/or respect the punter like i do you i dont believe a word of the good feedback and reviews they get.

Interesting and thanks for the trust and the info mate. I just tried to PM Anabellas MK on there to ask and it says they cannot accept any more messages so I just posted an open question to Anabellas MK and mentioned the discussion on here. We'll see and thanks again for that info  :unknown:

Best of the season, by the way  :drinks: :)

Offline smiths

Interesting and thanks for the trust and the info mate. I just tried to PM Anabellas MK on there to ask and it says they cannot accept any more messages so I just posted an open question to Anabellas MK and mentioned the discussion on here. We'll see and thanks again for that info  :unknown:

Best of the season, by the way  :drinks: :)

When you say we will see, what you will get if anything is a totally unprovable reply that relies on you believing what is posted. My point is i dont believe what is posted by ANY of those Divine related posters. I caught Divine out a number of times lying about his WGs, he even tried to bribe me with a free punt once after his maid lied about a WG she said was available that day yet i punted with her at LMP that day, she said Divine just put her down as working without asking her.

A Merry Christmas and a Happy 2015 to you mate. :drinks:

yumyum3

When you say we will see, what you will get if anything is a totally unprovable reply that relies on you believing what is posted. My point is i dont believe what is posted by ANY of those Divine related posters. I caught Divine out a number of times lying about his WGs, he even tried to bribe me with a free punt once after his maid lied about a WG she said was available that day yet i punted with her at LMP that day, she said Divine just put her down as working without asking her.

A Merry Christmas and a Happy 2015 to you mate. :drinks:

Well thanks for even more info, mate. Must sign off now as I'm heading out. Cheers once again  :drinks: :)

Online Malvolio

How does the HOD advent girl promo work.

Good question.  I called HOD about this last week, and was told that if you have a loyalty number (which they've been giving out for the last year or so when you book), you get a £20 discount for half an hour, £30 discount for 45 minutes and £40 discount for the hour if you book the advent girl.

Sounded good to me, so I made a booking for a couple of days in advance.  Called to confirm on the day, was told my number wasn't valid and I'd have to pay full price.  Told them no thanks and made alternate arrangements.

Has anyone actually managed to get this discount?

Offline CupidStunt

Has anyone actually managed to get this discount?

I have and without any hassle.

Offline The_Don

Mixed reports about discounts, sound bad. I won't be spending any of my cash with them!