Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily - another Amour corker  (Read 4817 times)

sentinel

Feast eyes your eyes on this latest addition to the Amour line-up :

External Link/Members Only

She does in-calls too.  :P

Offline foreverchanges

Feast eyes your eyes on this latest addition to the Amour line-up :

She does in-calls too.  :P

Amour definitely look set for world domination the way things are going..she's a stunner!

eeeasy

;) ;) ;)  wonder if theirs any free samples  :( :( :(   special offers    :) :) :)  or discounts for cash    :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Offline Boom52

Mike Hunt

she's a manc apparently and its from the holiday inn gosforth.
i am tempted for Friday but i can't punt too often so usually rely on knowing she's a recomend  first..i hope she is though

Offline Highlander

She seems to be comfortable with a pearl necklace...

Mike Hunt

She seems to be comfortable with a pearl necklace...

Ha ha I was told that too....are you going to try her out for us!?

sentinel

I'm not a fan of hotel in-calls- always feel conspicuous and aware that the Hotel Manager might waltz in with a pass key to chuck the poor girl out just as you are beyond the point of no return.

An out-call is just dandy and I'd gladly take one for the team.  :P

realalefan

Wow, didn't think agencies still used hotels for incalls. Way too indiscrete and risky imho.

sentinel

Well Amour in fact don't have in any involvement in setting girls up in hotels, or anywhere else for that matter.

It's the girls themselves who book the rooms and the agency then pass the info. on to the intended clients.

I'm not so well acquainted with other agencies in this respect.

Offline johnny34

She changed her availability on fri/sat from incall/outcall to outcalls only so maybe there was a problem with the hotel she choose?

Toshiba

fucking hellish body  :dance:

i cant see any indication of in calls though???? :(

sentinel

It appears she had planned in-calls for the Holiday Inn and then had to cancel.

Might have come across a problem at check-in but that's pure speculation on my part.

Offline Highlander

Pics very promising. Doing incalls Thursday and Friday this week...

Toshiba

This girl didnt last 2 seconds

Ive noticed Amour have got a lot of chubsters now signed up is this a new trend?

Tall and big, nee good to me, i like short n petite, amazing how many size 12 and above the have as well as trannies and over 40's , weed them out and its getting thin on the ground for hotties(except the usuals)

Offline MasterChief

This girl didnt last 2 seconds

Ive noticed Amour have got a lot of chubsters now signed up is this a new trend?

Tall and big, nee good to me, i like short n petite, amazing how many size 12 and above the have as well as trannies and over 40's , weed them out and its getting thin on the ground for hotties(except the usuals)

+1, not for me either

sentinel

Same here from me. I don't feel much desire to see any girl size 12 or over.

Height isn't such an important factor and age needn't always be a negative, there are some very attractive girls around in their late 30's and early 40's.

Trannies are a definite no-go.

Toshiba

Same here from me. I don't feel much desire to see any girl size 12 or over.

Height isn't such an important factor and age needn't always be a negative, there are some very attractive girls around in their late 30's and early 40's.

Trannies are a definite no-go.

They have quite a few over 50 ffs
12+
Tv
Bbw

eeeasy

:hi: :hi: :hi:   Not what I go for but nice that the agencies are listing the girls properly    :) :) :)

Toshiba

:hi: :hi: :hi:   Not what I go for but nice that the agencies are listing the girls properly    :) :) :)

Unlike Diamonds who are shite at it, however Amour have airbrushed a lot of stretch marks out of this bigger girls, each to their own i just feel Amour have loads of girls but a lot less stunners

Ive noticed on the site they mention a lot of stuff that we have said so they do follow us on here and righly so

Offline AnthG

With regards to the types of girls on offer. Personally speaking I do like larger girls. I do not mean all the time I want to book larger girls. I just mean every now and again I fancy a punt with a BBW as I find them attractive.

Personally speaking I wish this girl would offer incalls in central newcastle but she never seems to be working and doing a historical search it seems she only offers outcalls which are useless for me.

But on the same time personally I have absolutely no interest whatsoever in booking those over 35. And only very slight interest in booking those over 27. But it seems others do.

If Amour are reading this then I just want to highlight one thing that is really annoying about their website and that is the fact that they do not put girls into their niches or tags.

They have the niches and tags there for a reason and yet they do not populate them which renders them useless.

For example Nicole is a teenager, but not in that niche or tag. She is a BBW, not in that niche/tag, curvy, not in that niche/tag, busty again empty.

And its not just her. Click for example Blonde girls and there are only 7 in there. And to add to the insult of how useless/outdated the niche/tag is if you click on Keeva it says in her profile she has Auburn hair but she is still in the blonde niche lists. But she is not then in the red head niche section.

They need to either remove the niche/tags searches from their website or keep them updated.

A final example is they have niches of smoker and non smoker. So you click non smoker and only 8 girls come up. So that means if they have 50 girls on their books that means 42 of them are smokers? If I was a non smoker on Amours books I would be annoyed that I am not in the non smoking niche as it gives the impression to punters you are a chain smoker by not being in the list.
« Last Edit: November 16, 2014, 10:07:20 pm by AnthG »
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Toshiba

Well they certainly read it, daily

Ive nothing against big girls , you have a choice but big to me is 14+ and id never pay to fuck a girl that big....also , and this is just me, the height of the girls, it genuinely stops me using them much, on a plus note they are pushing more incalls and have took notice of this i believe.

One thing they could nail Diamonds completely on is the calander, i wish on a sunday they'd sort out the rota for the next week, why o why they cant is beyond me, surely by now they'd know whos working

Offline OscarC

Yes an Amour rolling calendar similar to how NNE publish theirs would be fantastic.

Offline MasterChief

They probably don't design the websites themselves, so to implement a rolling calendar or even a "next week" one would be beyond the simple task of entering a girls hours and require an update to the site and hence involve spending some money and as we all know agencies do not make much and cant afford it  :sarcastic:

sentinel

Sarcasm Mr P, and quite subtle too lol.

Offline MasterChief

Toshiba

They probably don't design the websites themselves, so to implement a rolling calendar or even a "next week" one would be beyond the simple task of entering a girls hours and require an update to the site and hence involve spending some money and as we all know agencies do not make much and cant afford it  :sarcastic:

But think of the extra turnover...but yes they dont think like us

Offline MasterChief

My post was a teeny bit sarcastic on two fronts, yes it would involve a website update and would cost a couple of hundred quid, that they can easily afford.

As they already have a calendar page a second page (Next week) would be a piece of piss for them to implement themselves, copy, paste, edit title, edit date field (if it has one), new link, publish that's it.

Not only would it possibly increase business and make life simpler for us punters, it would save them having to do a bulk update of hours, put them in the "next week" as the girls supply them, and them move next week to current week on a Sunday night/Monday morning - Simples

Barry Shipton

Shouldn't cost them a penny, just 15 minutes to log on and update it. The website is (or was until February 2012) built on Wordpress, a system any user can be given permission to log in to for regular updates.

If their web designer has changed it for a system that doesn't allow updates except by the designer then Stacey needs to have a word because they are ripping her off. And it would cost less than a 1 hour punt to add a second week's or rolling calendar and could be sorted within a day.

Offline AnthG

If Amour are reading this then I just want to highlight one thing that is really annoying about their website and that is the fact that they do not put girls into their niches or tags.

Have checked their website and it seems they have done it all now. So massive thanks for doing that.

Barry Shipton

Have checked their website and it seems they have done it all now. So massive thanks for doing that.
Stacey's obviously still checking in here despite the ban - let's see if she sorts the diary next!

Offline Uniformad

Stacey's obviously still checking in here despite the ban - let's see if she sorts the diary next!
let's hope so as on a Sunday you can't even see who is free on the Monday  :dash: :dash:

Trelf

let's hope so as on a Sunday you can't even see who is free on the Monday  :dash: :dash:

The calendar updates at midnight Sunday usually.
I agree earlier in the day on a Sunday would be better.

sentinel

Stacey keeps a beady eye on UKP, nothing gets past her so fellas mind what you say about Amour or she'll get one of her girls to chop yer bollocks off and put them in a stir fry.  :scare:

Toshiba

Stacey keeps a beady eye on UKP, nothing gets past her so fellas mind what you say about Amour or she'll get one of her girls to chop yer bollocks off and put them in a stir fry.  :scare:

I like her remarks on the website, its funny but it shows she takes notice , and offence, at some of the things we say

All in all they are good, im just huffed at the current crop who dont excite me tbh(except a few) its a few more than diamonds

Offline MasterChief

I like her remarks on the website, its funny but it shows she takes notice , and offence, at some of the things we say

All in all they are good, im just huffed at the current crop who dont excite me tbh(except a few) its a few more than diamonds

Yes she may be banned from her, but gets to reply anyways LOL. Well done Stacey :thumbsup:

Offline MasterChief

Just looked in one "Tag" namely Tattooed girls and no Cassie. I have spent many a pleasurable hour looking at Cassies tats

sentinel

I didn't know Cassie had tats, are they discreet because there doesn't seem to be any sign of them on her pics.

The fishman 2014

Very good photoshopping and the angles of the photos help hide tattoos

Offline MasterChief

I didn't know Cassie had tats, are they discreet because there doesn't seem to be any sign of them on her pics.
No not at all, but you are correct in that they are not on her Amour page, you can see a bit of them on one of her AW pics though

Toshiba

Stacey has responded but shes missing the point, we only really want the next week to be put up on s sunday morning so we can plan a monday punt or whenever

Surely they can pull it forward by a day, they must have an idea whos working where n when during the day on sunday? Leaving it till midnight to update?

It would make such a difference, financially it must give them a big plus over diamonds, we dont expect a rolling calander just put next weeks availability up on sunday morning

Offline OscarC

I guess the calendar updates at midnight as it is all automated on the server. Still don't see what the issue of a rolling calendar is - fair enough some girls may not know their availability in 2 weeks, but some would so it could be updated on a rolling basis. Works for NNE.

Offline AnthG

Stacey has responded but shes missing the point, we only really want the next week to be put up on s sunday morning so we can plan a monday punt or whenever

I have read the response on the website too, but I wasn't sure if I understood it totally to be honest.

But really what would fix the problem is simply changing the week to Sunday to Sunday as opposed to the current Monday to Monday.

People are usually up late on a Saturday so a 12am change over Late Saturday/ early Sunday morning means they will be awake at this time if they were wanting a booking for a Sunday. People are usually off work on a Sunday morning so they can see the changes then again if they want a booking on a Sunday.

However on a Sunday people usually as they are off like to plan their week ahead and plan which days they want to punt. This is impossible with the calenders not starting till Monday.
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 08:41:04 am by AnthG »

Offline MasterChief

I have read the response on the website too, but I wasn't sure if I understood it totally to be honest.

But really what would fix the problem is simply changing the week to Sunday to Sunday as opposed to the current Monday to Monday.

People are usually up late on a Saturday so a 12am change over Late Saturday/ early Sunday morning means they will be awake at this time if they were wanting a booking for a Sunday. People are usually off work on a Sunday morning so they can see the changes then again if they want a booking on a Sunday.

However on a Sunday people usually as they are off like to plan their week ahead and plan which days they want to punt. This is impossible with the calenders not starting till Monday.

Seems fairly straightforward to me, they wont implement a rolling calendar, but if you want to book (say) Cassie for an hour at 14:00 on Monday, they will ring her up and ask if she will take the apt and let you know. Not ideal but better than nowt.

And Cassie now officially has tats, I'm glad about that as I like Cassie with her tats :)
« Last Edit: November 19, 2014, 08:49:26 am by MasterChief »

Barry Shipton

I used to do this with Diamonds - ask them to pencil it in if the girl was working next week - but they sometimes lost my booking anyway.

I think ENE - when they bothered with a diary - used to do this week and next week. Half of it was empty but those girls who were organised had their hours in and the others fed them through when they got them. Better than waiting until midnight Sunday just to see if you can get a punt at 9 am on Monday!

PS - Stacey I know you don't run on Wordpress now, you switched in 2012 and your current one masks its identity or is custom built. But who cares about the techie stuff - any web management system can be set up how you want it. We are just trying to help you help us!

Toshiba

I know its not a problem phoning/texting amour about say a girl next week is she on. But ive done it and got a response of i dunno till sunday, fair enough but i just dont get hiw as anth has said they cant do it sunday to sunday

What a chance to bring in extra bookings

Offline MasterChief

Yeah an 8 day calendar would make sense