Author Topic: FBSM Providers You Miss  (Read 10396 times)

Offline bigden40

French, avec une bosom, tres genial, so therefore slightly elevated above many indie offerings of that era.  While she was bouncing her cervix up and down my finger in her swish art deco premises, I was laid there wondering how many swanky gents of means had got to give seeing tos of comely ladies there in the 30s and 40s.  But I'd rather have had reason to be more immersed in the moment myself yet wasn't.

I saw Tam a couple of times and you describe her well.

One memorable thing about her was that mileage could vary very far if she liked you, she was very open minded!  Downside was that she was on the wrong side of the hot/crazy line.


Speaking of open minded ….. anyone remember Anita of Acton?  “Sweet Anita” was her AW handle IIRC.

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,351
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I saw Tam a couple of times and you describe her well.

One memorable thing about her was that mileage could vary very far if she liked you, she was very open minded!  Downside was that she was on the wrong side of the hot/crazy line.


Speaking of open minded ….. anyone remember Anita of Acton?  “Sweet Anita” was her AW handle IIRC.

She was a bit taken aback I wasn't so interested in bringing her off but I'd not booked for that reason. I wouldn't have been interested in RO either.

Offline Dogma2028

Linda was lovely. The first time I saw her (Liverpool Street) I was too drunk to perform and was a regret for many years as she was one of the most beautiful asians I had met at the time. Thankfully eventually found her again in Finchley Road and had a few sessions with her to catch up, the highlight of which was a 4 hands message where she was training a pretty young thing in the dark arts of FBSM.

Omg Linda . The small pocket rocket. Chinese lady must been a while back now. But started young I managed to see her a while back many years in her prime. She was new to business must of seen her many many times never forget her as petite lady but best curves hips ass and massive boobs.   Not sure what happened maybe she got married and settled down .

Love to see her again for old times sake . One of the best service with a smile in Baker Street /  Wimbledon  / Old street.  Thinking of the old street branch. I think there used to be a really cute Chinese student. Chrissy ?  She worked a few places not sure if she still in the business. She must of been in her 20s maybe 10yrs ago now 

Offline Stevelondon

Not been all that long. But I’m already missing Lyn (Studio)

My definite go to.

I know I know. It’s gonna sound fluffy. But sometimes you just make that connection.

Offline tantraman

The footjob thread on this board just reminded me of this erstwhile FBSM legend - Sarah at blueoceanmassage.london (FBSM, Footjob) - whom I miss muchly :cry:

Online sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,351
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
The footjob thread on this board just reminded me of this erstwhile FBSM legend - Sarah at blueoceanmassage.london (FBSM, Footjob) - whom I miss muchly :cry:

I only ever saw one of her trainees, who was very well put together and would have been a great WG, who proceeded to give an infuriatingly bad gloved HJ  :dash:

Offline Googly7

Omg Linda . The small pocket rocket. Chinese lady must been a while back now. But started young I managed to see her a while back many years in her prime. She was new to business must of seen her many many times never forget her as petite lady but best curves hips ass and massive boobs.   Not sure what happened maybe she got married and settled down .

Yup, got divorced (she was married to a copper most of the time she was working!!) And has had baby, new life etc

Offline SoapyTW

Omg Linda . The small pocket rocket. Chinese lady must been a while back now. But started young I managed to see her a while back many years in her prime. She was new to business must of seen her many many times never forget her as petite lady but best curves hips ass and massive boobs.   Not sure what happened maybe she got married and settled down .

Yup, got divorced (she was married to a copper most of the time she was working!!) And has had baby, new life etc

I was about to reply and say how they don't make them like that anymore, then scrolled back and saw this is related to a comment I made in 2024.

Anyway, yes, they don't make them like that anymore. She was great. And thanks for the reminder  :hi:

Offline Chewie1

For me, it’s Agnes. She had a killer body and as we got better acquainted with multiple visits, she was happy to perform a 1 hour lingam massage which was mind-blowing. She had so many hand techniques and positions that it never felt repetitive or boring
« Last Edit: August 24, 2025, 08:03:30 am by Chewie1 »

Offline Tkmax

Wow! Jenny's is before my discivery of FBSM, but it's actually no surprise that Maria and Jasmine came from the same stable ... this Jenny must've been a superb teacher! :coolgirl:

Was this the place off Conley hatch lane? I remember going to a flat that had two girls usually and I think one was Maria? Very skinny Spanish girl I think. I can't for the life of me remember but she's the one massage provider I miss dearly.

Offline tantraman

Was this the place off Conley hatch lane? I remember going to a flat that had two girls usually and I think one was Maria? Very skinny Spanish girl I think. I can't for the life of me remember but she's the one massage provider I miss dearly.

... nope, you're thinking of Maria and the "skinny Spanish girl" was Marta :coolgirl: ... both worked together from a flat in Friern Barnet ... I sadly refrain from linking my photo-laden reviews, as per rules nowadays, but you can Search yourself ... either way, thank you for reminding me of both, especially Marta, who was indeed an exquisite FBSM provider :kissgirl:

Offline Tkmax

... nope, you're thinking of Maria and the "skinny Spanish girl" was Marta :coolgirl: ... both worked together from a flat in Friern Barnet ... I sadly refrain from linking my photo-laden reviews, as per rules nowadays, but you can Search yourself ... either way, thank you for reminding me of both, especially Marta, who was indeed an exquisite FBSM provider :kissgirl:

Ah you're right! Great memory. Marta is my all time favourite

Offline webpunter

From more recent times Leyla / Layla from JungJai thai R&T in Walton-on-Thames
She left & opened up her own thai massage shop in Bagshot [limited xtras expensive & depends which masseuse if on the menu or not - havent bothered going there]
Saw her maybe 8, 9, 10 times cant be exact
After the 1st visit which was v.good things rapidly accelerated
Looks thai spinner fit bod [< 50kg as she mentioned] gym boobs & usually wore tight gym clobber
Never kit off despite me asking & crystal no xtras, from the response on kit off i ddnt bother enquiring
Her MO was a quick back walk bars on the ceiling getting my back to click
& then straight into it edged for maybe 50 mins ish
[i didnt waste edging time having a shower, anyways the johnsons was concenrated in one area no massage :hi:]
Usually getting close 20 or more times then closer backing off really close backing off relentless
When it was thunderbirds it would last for ages ropes with all the edging she'd keep going emptying the tanks i was head spinning thinking i might have a brain seizure
Credit to @Shelvey2022 with his review which is how i found her, UKP @ its finest  :hi:

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,412
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
From more recent times Leyla / Layla from JungJai thai R&T in Walton-on-Thames
She left & opened up her own thai massage shop in Bagshot [limited xtras expensive & depends which masseuse if on the menu or not - havent bothered going there]
Saw her maybe 8, 9, 10 times cant be exact
After the 1st visit which was v.good things rapidly accelerated
Looks thai spinner fit bod [< 50kg as she mentioned] gym boobs & usually wore tight gym clobber
Never kit off despite me asking & crystal no xtras, from the response on kit off i ddnt bother enquiring
Her MO was a quick back walk bars on the ceiling getting my back to click
& then straight into it edged for maybe 50 mins ish
[i didnt waste edging time having a shower, anyways the johnsons was concenrated in one area no massage :hi:]
Usually getting close 20 or more times then closer backing off really close backing off relentless
When it was thunderbirds it would last for ages ropes with all the edging she'd keep going emptying the tanks i was head spinning thinking i might have a brain seizure
Credit to @Shelvey2022 with his review which is how i found her, UKP @ its finest  :hi:
Is she practicing at Bagshot, or only running the place… any idea?

Offline webpunter

Is she practicing at Bagshot, or only running the place… any idea?

Mamasan only
Messaged asked about the girlies doing xtras
The answer was no
Which doesnt tie in with one review on here
However going against house rules [if these apply] doesnt bode well ups the price & limits the action IME

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,412
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
Mamasan only
Messaged asked about the girlies doing xtras
The answer was no
Which doesnt tie in with one review on here
However going against house rules [if these apply] doesnt bode well ups the price & limits the action IME
Sounds like a no go, ‘specially given the miles.  Cheers for the info.  :thumbsup:

Offline SoapyTW

For me, it’s Agnes. She had a killer body and as we got better acquainted with multiple visits, she was happy to perform a 1 hour lingam massage which was mind-blowing. She had so many hand techniques and positions that it never felt repetitive or boring

Agnes really was great. We've actually got 2 of my top 3 here. The only missing entry of the b2b hall of fame that hasn't been mentioned yet is Bing Bing of Barons court. She was 5 foot of baby oiled perfection

Offline webpunter

Sounds like a no go, ‘specially given the miles.  Cheers for the info.  :thumbsup:

'specially likely given the lack of smiles likely on departure

When i left Junjai i was too exhausted from all the edging to smile like a chesire cat
Driving home thankfully not too far a bit of daze had to concentrate
It didn't take long for the faint but noticeable very empty balls ache to set in
Dunno why mostly afternoon visits & getting home a well earned snooze on the sofa was the order of the day
Bizzo phone on silent, call em back laters sorry i was in a meeting  :D

Offline sw20punter

The footjob thread on this board just reminded me of this erstwhile FBSM legend - Sarah at blueoceanmassage.london (FBSM, Footjob) - whom I miss muchly :cry:

Me too! Do we know what happened that she suddenly vanished? I regularly check all her old websites and WhatsApp numbers to see if she made a come back but nothing so far :(

Offline handyandy3579

Tasanee of Camden. She was very skilled at giving pleasure and my first visit to her was like nothing else. She worked at Aqua sauna and in her own flat in Camden for years. But she disappeared perhaps over 10 years ago and I often wonder what became of her. I hope that she is OK.