Author Topic: FBSM Providers You Miss  (Read 10395 times)

Offline Nick1974

Having read the best looking FBSM providers thread I tended to concur with the comment that “if it had been x years ago I could have named..”
I’ve not been very active for a while in the scene as I tend to see legit and see if there’s any joy (there usually isn’t  but the fun is trying!!)

Anyway so who was hot that you miss …I’ll start
Denisa…curvy rom with big ass
Eliza of TML fame
Ella…another rom, small breasts, never wore underwear 😊

Just a happy memory thread I guess !

Offline tantraman

This is easy for me ... (oily) hands-down, I most miss the legendary Jasmine of Colindale :dancegirl:

I wasn't the first to slip under her, but I'm proud to have been the first to review her on these veritable pages ... there's good reason why that review is the most viewed Massage Review on UKP :hi:

I wish her well, wherever and with whomever she may be :kissgirl:

Offline SantanaCarlos

Sensual Brigit. 

Every time I watch a Hegre-Art video, It brings back beautiful memories of slip sliding under Brigit covered in hot oil.

Some say she was plain; perhaps so. But if you showed her what you were after, she always came up with a good plan to ensure you were satisfied.

She had everything but extreme sex appeal.

They dont make em' like her anymore.



Offline tantraman

Sensual Brigit. 

Every time I watch a Hegre-Art video, It brings back beautiful memories of slip sliding under Brigit covered in hot oil.

Some say she was plain; perhaps so. But if you showed her what you were after, she always came up with a good plan to ensure you were satisfied.

She had everything but extreme sex appeal.

They dont make em' like her anymore.

Ah, good shout, SantanaCarlos :thumbsup: ... aside from splendid FBSM, SENSUAL BRIGIT delivered oral "cock worship" of a level that has not been surpassed ... and all for a glorious £80/hr ... halcyon days indeed :angelgirl:

Offline Waterhouse

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 4,412
  • Likes: 74
  •  
  • Reviews: 23
Like TM, an easy shout for me too… Maria of Maria’s Massage in Edgware, and also Tam (Awaken Your Senses Massage) Edgware Road.  I had two or three fab visits with Maria, but only the one, very memorable meet with Tam - was lucky to see her before she emigrated back to France.

Both excellent providers and lovely as people in themselves.

Maria - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=184371.0
Tam - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=185021.0

 :hi:

Offline tantraman

Like TM, an easy shout for me too… Maria of Maria’s Massage in Edgware ...

Excellent addition, Waterhouse :drinks: ... I loved being subject to Maria, regularly attending for her superlative (and genuine!) nuru massage, during which she'd deliver fulsome DFK and sumptuous OWO, plus bookend the £100/hr with two lingam massages ... one of the few SPs that always managed to get two pops out of me in a single session, bless her :kissgirl:

If more FBSM legends keep getting added here, I'm gonna start crying :cry:

Offline Tokidoe

There was this polish? Girl named Lily out if the inverness terrace group, was probably my slope into FSBM, but by the time she went independent she offered FS, so it was a FSBM with bonuses if that counts. IIRC she was fit af, great vfm.

Offline 90125

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Admin
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,076
  • Likes: 67
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Jenny’s in Mill Hill introduced many stars to the FBSM scene back in the day, Maria and Jasmine included. Sadly there hasn’t been anything on par since.

Offline tantraman

Jenny’s in Mill Hill introduced many stars to the FBSM scene back in the day, Maria and Jasmine included. Sadly there hasn’t been anything on par since.

Wow! Jenny's is before my discivery of FBSM, but it's actually no surprise that Maria and Jasmine came from the same stable ... this Jenny must've been a superb teacher! :coolgirl:

Offline 90125

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Admin
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,076
  • Likes: 67
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Wow! Jenny's is before my discivery of FBSM, but it's actually no surprise that Maria and Jasmine came from the same stable ... this Jenny must've been a superb teacher! :coolgirl:

They worked together for a while after leaving Jenny’s.

Offline KingCrowley

Anyone remember a Hungarian lady working out of a flat in Bounds Green? Maybe 5 minutes walk from the station? She was a hot Hungarian brunette milf. Always had a massage on the table and then oral with sex at the end. She was maybe my first introduction to sensual massage. Can't remember her name.
I have also seen Brigit once and she was great,one of the best orals out there.

Offline tantraman

Anyone remember a Hungarian lady working out of a flat in Bounds Green? Maybe 5 minutes walk from the station? She was a hot Hungarian brunette milf. Always had a massage on the table and then oral with sex at the end. She was maybe my first introduction to sensual massage. Can't remember her name.

I believe that be Classy Mia, KingCrowley :hi: ... she fits your description, and I myself recall revelling in her super-slippery real nuru massage that was followed by veritable OWO climax ... man oh man, them were the days! :dance:

Offline KingCrowley

I believe that be Classy Mia, KingCrowley :hi: ... she fits your description, and I myself recall revelling in her super-slippery real nuru massage that was followed by veritable OWO climax ... man oh man, them were the days! :dance:
Yes. That's her. Seeing her photos now brings back some memories.

Offline pagal_admii

Edgware Health & Beauty and Jenny's was my first...miss these places.

Offline Jimmythegent

Jenny’s in Mill Hill introduced many stars to the FBSM scene back in the day, Maria and Jasmine included. Sadly there hasn’t been anything on par since.

Jenny's is a blast from the past! A house otherwise Watford Way that I used to frequent,around 2002/2003. Jenny then went to open "magic hands massage" in Bounds Green,a two minute walk from the station. I don't remember any specific ladies but they always consistently delivered a soothing massage and left with balls completely drained! Happy memories

Offline Grandslam

Kelly in Pimlico, and Alysha in Colindale

Offline webpunter

Summer Masseuse
External Link/Members Only
In Woodside Park - IRRC by the Lloyds bank & bookies opposite Sainsburys, the latter where i used to park
I did a review in 2017, time flies
5 foot nowt, blondie, gym bunny, fake tan, an astounding enhanced rack, lovely boat & sparkly white teeth - it doesn't get much better
80 sheets the hour
Must have seen her ten times or more
Posting pics on reviews wasnt the norm back then tho i have loads stored in my punting vault
Xtras would creep onto the menu if she was in the mood & now & again sessions would over-run, ££ wasnt mentioned
Tho she did mention not to expect xtras everytime, it depended as she told me if she felt horny
[being realistic a good marketing tool to get punters to return dripping out the xtras
& sometimes she was deffo feeling horny dripping like a knackered freezer  :yahoo:]
Really nice with it & ever since i've had a weakness for busty hungarian masseuses
She had some time orf then returned a couple of times & suffering from ditheritus i missed her on her last time before she was gorne  :dash:

Offline 90125

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Admin
  • Moderator
  • *****
  • Posts: 2,076
  • Likes: 67
  •  
  • Reviews: 0
Jenny's is a blast from the past! A house otherwise Watford Way that I used to frequent,around 2002/2003. Jenny then went to open "magic hands massage" in Bounds Green,a two minute walk from the station. I don't remember any specific ladies but they always consistently delivered a soothing massage and left with balls completely drained! Happy memories

I don’t think the Polish Magic Hands Massage crew in Bounds Green were run by Jenny. They migrated from Angels Touch in Ilford.

Offline pagal_admii

Alysha of pinner...she had large airbags

Offline Grandslam

Yes, it was Pinner, not Colindale (as per my post), it was so long ago and the furthest reaches of nother London merge into one...

Offline Jimmythegent

I don’t think the Polish Magic Hands Massage crew in Bounds Green were run by Jenny. They migrated from Angels Touch in Ilford.

Fair enough,my source was mistaken.
It's ashame they are both long gone

Offline rockinghut

Maggie from Tantric Pleasure was a a real standout for me. Besides being gorgeous, she also always straddled the line, making me think I could get a little bit more out of her each time. She also scratched a particular Susanna Hoff itch I have had since my teenage years: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=216335.0

Offline SimonSays2108

I mentioned Savanya on another thread - a few comments on the forum but no reviews - in my mind still the GOAT .... but it has made me smile how many of the old providers i have 'ticked off' in my life prior to this forum / having FBSMs only. As they say .. thanks for the memories  :drinks:

Offline webpunter

Valentina ex Ego in MK is at / towards the top of my list
Her interpretation of the house rules was err ... interesting
Numerous visits
Just had to see her for FS @ HOD, a couple of times
Her riding me in proper CG feet on bed is in the wank bank forever
She could have kept on going longer than i would have ever lasted
At the end of one of the meets where she rode like she was competing in The Derby she said to me sumfink like "well thats my leg exercises for today, tonight at the gym i'll do upper body" WTF
Referencing upper body when she had her new bolt ons installed she was just about perfection   

Offline Bangman

Reading this post has took me back to memory lane.
100% Agree with Tantraman about Jamine from Colindale. I really miss her, I did find her strange, interesting conversations and very sexy, I don't think there's anyone else like her, her b2b style was different and brilliant. I once licked her pussy and she politely gave me a little bite on the ear indicating not to go over the limit.

Maria was also good.

Another OP mentioned Lili or Barbie lili from Inverness terrace and later chelsea when she went independent and offered FS. I enjoyed fuxking her and she had my number saved and would notify me when she was back in UK.

There was Monica who I loved, she worked where Ayla currently works near Latimer Rd.

I'd love to give more names, a lot of my favourites are girls not reviewed, way before I discovered ukpunting, like Polish Paulina who worked from home in Queens Park over 10 years ago and random Thai, Chinese girls I regularly saw 15/20 years ago in a massage parlour in Edgware Rd and Hammersmith (both no longer open)

Offline Kj3WhuuZA7wl97a38E

Sensual Brigit. 

Every time I watch a Hegre-Art video, It brings back beautiful memories of slip sliding under Brigit covered in hot oil.

Some say she was plain; perhaps so. But if you showed her what you were after, she always came up with a good plan to ensure you were satisfied.

She had everything but extreme sex appeal.

They dont make em' like her anymore.

Agnes was a legend!

Offline pagal_admii

Who remembers Maggie, she was based in Romford...she was a little pocket rocket.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,351
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
This is easy for me ... (oily) hands-down, I most miss the legendary Jasmine of Colindale :dancegirl:

I wasn't the first to slip under her, but I'm proud to have been the first to review her on these veritable pages ... there's good reason why that review is the most viewed Massage Review on UKP :hi:

I wish her well, wherever and with whomever she may be :kissgirl:

Only one Jasmine for me, the busty Hungarian MILF of North London beloved of this site.  Someone on here once described her as the busty blonde barmaid you always wanted to pull, not going to quibble with that description.

Went by the name of Dr Jasmine, quite a big pair on her buxom frame and knew how to milk a man using them.  Sheer bliss the day she rolled down her spandex (always just topless until then) and motioned me onto the living room sofa from her massage table. Doctor's orders, had to comply.
« Last Edit: November 11, 2024, 08:56:46 pm by sparkus »

Offline Googly7

Tàm mentioned above was delightful and sensual. Linda Maylee had a couple of shops and a couple of spectacular boobs and could get pretty wild.  IIRC there was a lovely Columbian girl, Mia? Maia? Close to the Hammersmith Apollo who was luscious. Have drifted away from FBSM as not found comparable fun in recent years.


Offline webpunter

There's been a concentration of super skilled R&T massage burds in north, north east london & a few north west
Getting a meet a trek for me
If only they were based south-west even west / south [though not Croydon as its a hole] :dash:
It was the time element for me, allowing for traffic on the way there the way back not an issue
An hour meet required half / more of a business day

Edit: IIRC there was a skilled north east london blondie burd called Cleo, who was also in the wrong part of town for me  :rolleyes:
Xtras on the menu etc

« Last Edit: November 11, 2024, 11:22:19 pm by webpunter »

Offline Nick1974

There's been a concentration of super skilled R&T massage burds in north, north east london & a few north west
Getting a meet a trek for me
If only they were based south-west even west / south [though not Croydon as its a hole] :dash:
It was the time element for me, allowing for traffic on the way there the way back not an issue
An hour meet required half / more of a business day

100% tbh moving out of central London just before Covid has killed it for me. So few in South London !
Particularly as I prefer outcall, and the choice south of the river is 🤯🤯

Offline Kj3WhuuZA7wl97a38E

... ah, you know of Brigit's Europorn heyday :coolgirl:

If you are ok to share, I would be curious to know who you have experienced that came close to here worship service; that is still working now?

Offline bigden40

Alysha of pinner...she had large airbags

She certainly did, also liked a good pounding in doggy. 

Was working in Bracknell for a while.  Continued to work after getting married but then got pregnant and left the industry I believe. 

Offline bigden40

Fond memories of Barbara's crew at Kharma massage …. not the newer overpriced karma tantric lot.

Bellie, Sierra, Jade, Diana, Agnes are a few of the ladies that made me very happy

Offline Iz88

Rina Thai.. wished she let me stick it in her though.. sighs

Offline tantraman

Rina Thai.. wished she let me stick it in her though.. sighs

Uff! Although her massage was rudimentary and I never did upgrade for the pleasure of full-on FBSM with her, I recall Rina being utterly delectable, strutting around the massage table in her exquisite LBD :wacko:

« Last Edit: November 12, 2024, 12:32:49 pm by tantraman »

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,351
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Tàm mentioned above was delightful and sensual. Linda Maylee had a couple of shops and a couple of spectacular boobs and could get pretty wild.  IIRC there was a lovely Columbian girl, Mia? Maia? Close to the Hammersmith Apollo who was luscious. Have drifted away from FBSM as not found comparable fun in recent years.

Never really took to Tam.  Affable enough, skilled HE, good massage, decent (but not outstanding) rack etc. but very popular and the shower was  :thumbsdown:
She also asked me to finger her and bring her off, which I did but TBH I just wanted a tug and suck of her while laid back rather than that kind of effort on my part  :D

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,351
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I did a reply last night wallowing in nostalgia for the central London days of Everwell (Isabella), Kelly etc. but it randomly crashed mid-typing so fuck em.

Two out east of note: Nicky Thai Mexican and her  :wacko: :yahoo: pair and Katie at the South Woodford shop and her love of facesitting.

Offline Googly7

Never really took to Tam.  Affable enough, skilled HE, good massage, decent (but not outstanding) rack etc. but very popular and the shower was  :thumbsdown:
She also asked me to finger her and bring her off, which I did but TBH I just wanted a tug and suck of her while laid back rather than that kind of effort on my part  :D
Understand that, though I persisted and over time found that she then easily moved that affable mouth skillfully south with no price increase.

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,351
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Understand that, though I persisted and over time found that she then easily moved that affable mouth skillfully south with no price increase.

Always good when that happens  :thumbsup: :dance:
In her case I just wasn't prepared to invest.

Offline KermitK2

I have very fond memories of Serena from Inspirational Massage who used to operate out of a flat near paddington around 10 years ago. She had amazing hands and the massage remains the best I’ve had. A bit on the pricey side but she was super hot. I think she was from eastern europe.

I also saw Tam a couple of times and agree with sparkus view and don’t know what the fuss was about. I remember it being on the cheaper side so maybe it was the value for money.


Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,351
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
I have very fond memories of Serena from Inspirational Massage who used to operate out of a flat near paddington around 10 years ago. She had amazing hands and the massage remains the best I’ve had. A bit on the pricey side but she was super hot. I think she was from eastern europe.

I also saw Tam a couple of times and agree with sparkus view and don’t know what the fuss was about. I remember it being on the cheaper side so maybe it was the value for money.

French, avec une bosom, tres genial, so therefore slightly elevated above many indie offerings of that era.  While she was bouncing her cervix up and down my finger in her swish art deco premises, I was laid there wondering how many swanky gents of means had got to give seeing tos of comely ladies there in the 30s and 40s.  But I'd rather have had reason to be more immersed in the moment myself yet wasn't.
« Last Edit: November 14, 2024, 10:06:37 pm by sparkus »

Offline sparkus

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 13,351
  • Likes: 180
  •  
  • Reviews: 144
Brazilian Lucia at that Chinese shop next to Chapel Market.  Found through recommendation on this site.

Now they were insanely good chebs  :wacko:

Offline SoapyTW

Linda Maylee had a couple of shops and a couple of spectacular boobs and could get pretty wild.

Linda was lovely. The first time I saw her (Liverpool Street) I was too drunk to perform and was a regret for many years as she was one of the most beautiful asians I had met at the time. Thankfully eventually found her again in Finchley Road and had a few sessions with her to catch up, the highlight of which was a 4 hands message where she was training a pretty young thing in the dark arts of FBSM.


Offline webpunter

Linda was lovely. The first time I saw her (Liverpool Street) I was too drunk to perform and was a regret for many years as she was one of the most beautiful asians I had met at the time. Thankfully eventually found her again in Finchley Road and had a few sessions with her to catch up, the highlight of which was a 4 hands message where she was training a pretty young thing in the dark arts of FBSM.

Not with Linda / Finchley etc, however i've had a good few sessions like these

At Bookham R&T edging queen mamasan Lisa would ask me at the start if it was ok for a new masseuse to join half way through for training
Hands on, whats not to like
Sure enough bang on 30 mins [of quality edging] a PYT would be presented
They'd be either side of the table with Lisa demonstrating this & that them babbling away in mandarin
Coz Lisa had me close to boiling point in the first half hour it felt great
As chinese masseuses have got small hands [its a worry if they dont  :D] there'd be like a 3 hander finish just about with the 4th hand on ball bag duties
Now requirement to pay however i'd wedge up a score at the end for the PYT with some compliments to give her some confidence
Subsequently had a good few solo sessions with the fitter of the PYTs, so good marketing with the training offer

Like a moth to a flame i'd have to return for a solo session with Lisa & be edged to insanity for 50-55 mins
She'd long since given up doing any massage straight into RUs & CCs
One of her MOs was me in FDM rearing up was to do a pull back, think my head @ 3 o'clock & littleWP @ 9 o'clock
This ramps up the pressure intense milking
Thought i'd see what it was like thunderbirds in this position
& the outcome was me feeling like i was going to have a brain seizure
It must be 5 years or more since she stopped dishing out HJs and subsequently left, 40 for the hour + 20
When i first went there over a decade ago it was 20 for 30 mins / 25 for 45 / 30 for 60 so fifty all in, happy days  :yahoo:

Offline Jay72

Fond memories of Barbara's crew at Kharma massage …. not the newer overpriced karma tantric lot.

Bellie, Sierra, Jade, Diana, Agnes are a few of the ladies that made me very happy

Ahhh Diana… she was the blond Polish masseuse right? Really steamy b2b massage? Probably the finest I ever had….

Offline bigden40

Ahhh Diana… she was the blond Polish masseuse right? Really steamy b2b massage? Probably the finest I ever had….

Yes.

Had some amazing sessions with her, limits were very broad when she got into it

Offline D1j

Luisa at RMA massage(originally in Romford, then they moved to Collier row for the final year of so). Gina was the boss with Lily and luisa on rotation. Found Luisa cute in the photos and decided to give her a go. She looked better in person, olive skin, brown hair, gnd, petite, body was perfect, cute ass. She was my first ever FBSM. From that moment I was hooked!!

Heard she briefly came back when Lily set up "Harmony massage" but unfortunately couldn't get the time to see her before she retired again.

Online 5amtheRam

  IIRC there was a lovely Columbian girl, Mia? Maia? Close to the Hammersmith Apollo who was luscious. Have drifted away from FBSM as not found comparable fun in recent years.

Yes, it was Sensual Mia. Gorgeous, Olive skinned Colombian type. She was the first girl I began to see regularly if I wasn't going to Maya's (In their better days).
She was excellent, soft, sensual and gave a really good massage- always sweet and kind. I always had a good time with her and had a play with her pussy etc, and she introduced me to a proper prostate massage too.

Sad she drifted out for personal life reasons. I'd visit her in a heartbeat of she made a return!