Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London massage parlours  (Read 2557 times)

pussylover99

Every massage parlour i seem to find in London is asian, anyone know a few that have any English girls? Maybe im looking for the impossible

Offline Urban_G

Few and far between in my experience.

You could try Debbies in Anerley, South London, the website states all British girls.
It seems very popular and is a well established parlour, having been there for many years now.

External Link/Members Only

DavidWang

Ha, the house special at 70 pounds seems great. Have you tried? How long it is?
Thanks!

Few and far between in my experience.

You could try Debbies in Anerley, South London, the website states all British girls.
It seems very popular and is a well established parlour, having been there for many years now.

External Link/Members Only

Offline Urban_G

Ha, the house special at 70 pounds seems great. Have you tried? How long it is?
Thanks!
Nope I haven't, I think it's normal service with assisted shower. I've only been there twice and both a very long time ago (almost 10 years probably).

Sorry, I can't help any further :hi:

Offline jimmyjohn

Checked it out last Monday (to see Paris) and it was excellent value for money. It's very discreet and Debbie makes you feel comfortable the minute you step in the establishment. It's a shame that more parlours don't exist anymore with this level of amazing service.

Mark Andrews

Checked it out last Monday (to see Paris) and it was excellent value for money. It's very discreet and Debbie makes you feel comfortable the minute you step in the establishment. It's a shame that more parlours don't exist anymore with this level of amazing service.

Useful to know this. Do you know of any other parlours at all? any which you have used recently or in the not too distant past?

Offline jimmyjohn

The only one that offers a similar service is House of Divine. There are still a few traditional 'parlours' in London which have quite a few ladies to choose from, but I've always found them rushed, the levels of service not to a great standard, and sometimes it feels like there are shady characters lurking around which is off putting.