Sugar Babies

Author Topic: New to London  (Read 874 times)

theswede

Hi everyone,
I will be on a business trip to London on the 19th-20th of November and was hoping to squeeze in a private meeting or two as well.
I have been looking through the forums and have seen lots of potentially great girls but the problem for me is I have very limited knowledge of what parts lie where in London so I'm not really sure if someone recommended is really far away.
So sorry if I am bringing up the same subject for the gazzilionth time but if anyone would be kind enough to recommend me some girls that are located in the very center of London since I will not have the time to go on too long excursions.
I am having a meeting on wednesday afternoon close to Tottenham Court Rd tube station and then I will stay at a hotel located somewhere very central and ideally it should be a maximum of 3-4 tube stations away. I know that's kind of hard to go on since I haven't said where I'm actually staying but I don't know that yet.

I would prefer if the girls are under their 30s.

Thanks in advance!

Offline hendrix

Hi everyone,
I will be on a business trip to London on the 19th-20th of November and was hoping to squeeze in a private meeting or two as well.
I have been looking through the forums and have seen lots of potentially great girls but the problem for me is I have very limited knowledge of what parts lie where in London so I'm not really sure if someone recommended is really far away.
So sorry if I am bringing up the same subject for the gazzilionth time but if anyone would be kind enough to recommend me some girls that are located in the very center of London since I will not have the time to go on too long excursions.
I am having a meeting on wednesday afternoon close to Tottenham Court Rd tube station and then I will stay at a hotel located somewhere very central and ideally it should be a maximum of 3-4 tube stations away. I know that's kind of hard to go on since I haven't said where I'm actually staying but I don't know that yet.

Thanks in advance!

Apart from "under 30" what other requirements? body type? which services? how much are you willing to spend? Can the girl visit you at your hotel or do you have to visit them?...........all this will help people here help you.

theswede

Apart from "under 30" what other requirements? body type? which services? how much are you willing to spend? Can the girl visit you at your hotel or do you have to visit them?...........all this will help people here help you.
Thanks for the reply!
I was keeping it open so that I wouldn't be too selective at first but I realize now that it was perhaps not the right tactics. So here goes some, not requirements, but preferences.

Body type - Not too skinny. I would much more prefer some curves but not too chubby either. I'm a tits man.
I would also pick a not super attractive fun easy going girl who likes what she's doing over a bored photomodel perfect face any day of the week.
In terms of services I'm not into anything super specific but someone who's willing to dress up a little bit according to preference is always a plus. Being allowed to do some nice titfucking is *almost* a requirement.
If the mood comes on someone who will take a good mouth fucking/deepthroating can be a big bonus as well.

I'd prefer it if the price range was somewhere in the 120 pounds/hour.

The girl can most probably visit me at the hotel but since I'm not 100% sure until I now where and under what circumstances I'll stay.

Thanks!

Offline hendrix

Thanks for the reply!
I was keeping it open so that I wouldn't be too selective at first but I realize now that it was perhaps not the right tactics. So here goes some, not requirements, but preferences.

Body type - Not too skinny. I would much more prefer some curves but not too chubby either. I'm a tits man.
I would also pick a not super attractive fun easy going girl who likes what she's doing over a bored photomodel perfect face any day of the week.
In terms of services I'm not into anything super specific but someone who's willing to dress up a little bit according to preference is always a plus. Being allowed to do some nice titfucking is *almost* a requirement.
If the mood comes on someone who will take a good mouth fucking/deepthroating can be a big bonus as well.

I'd prefer it if the price range was somewhere in the 120 pounds/hour.

The girl can most probably visit me at the hotel but since I'm not 100% sure until I now where and under what circumstances I'll stay.

Thanks!

Other members here will not be surprised to say I know who fits that requirement perfectly :D..but she's £200 for an outcall. She also has no pictures up for privacy reasons but is very well reviewed here. Search for "MissKDD" on this forum, I can't quite post her adultwork link at the moment.

I'm sure some others here will have some recommendations for you at your pricepoint, hope you have a good trip!

Offline Bigus Dickus

If you are near Tottenham Court Road, then it might be worth having a peek at House of Devine as they seem to have a location in that area. There's some decent ladies there. £130 per hour.

External Link/Members Only

Roxy, Katie and Parissa are girls I have punted with. Parissa's a bit cold but offers a good service. Katie's slim and sexy and Roxy's a naughty tattoo'd Brazilian!

Amy Swallows has a good rep! A short distance away and you have Kinky Nicole and a few other popular girls! Have a look on the London reviews. A tube or a taxi from Central London should extend your punting zone easily!

Enjoy the wide selection!

I'd look for an incall rather than your hotel at the price range you quote.
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 08:06:58 pm by Bigus Dickus »

theswede

As I understand it I will be very close to Tottenham Court Road on wednesday so maybe House of Divine will be my best bet.

Thanks for both of your replies!

Offline akauya

Hi everyone,

Another thing you can do is do a proximity search on AW (as close to or as far from your hotel as you like), pick a few prossies you fancy and post their links here to see if anyone can give you any info on them.

Mark Andrews

Hi everyone,

Thanks in advance!

Do you have a budget in mind? also do you have a nationality and overall type of girl in mind too?