Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ~DEE~ and English Lucy, E1 – The best duo I have never had, or ‘why I walked’.  (Read 16440 times)

James999

Hidden Image/Members Only

So she's been on since last night and not added to this thread, the fact she said she is not an arguing type but joined here to complain about your abuse just shows how much you pised her off.

Oh and what about this?
I'm not going to reply to you anymore,

Offline Private Parts

Shit I've run out of popcorn :scare:
PP

Stealthshagger

I'll have you know that I thrust and young Jimbo clenches! His arse better be cleaner than last time!  :vomit:

the issue is the lying in more than one review suggesting a pattern, along with you always needing to be at the epicentre of controversy here. I had suspicions that something weird was at play when I read one of your reviews and we started a little argument. Your attitude exasperates things, like your wotw contributions for example.

we are here to punt and discuss punting. the honesty of the reviews and information is paramount to the value of this. You dont seem to understand the point here, and feel it is a chance to anonymously give it the big I am. Your constant resorting to your old attitude and approach suggests that patience with you is a futile endeavour. Its time to grow up, this site isnt about collecting points or giving it the big I am. You seem to misunderstand this at every turn. That and trying to get one over on people (the naming of hotels for example). The pattern suggests you arent here in the spirit of the forum, nor here to share and get info, but rather to tell the west8 story and dance like a monkey. You seemingly dont ever miss an opportunity to reinforce this.

west8

the issue is the lying in more than one review suggesting a pattern

You really need to substantiate that allegation.

There is not one word in any of my 13 reviews that is either knowingly or intentionally false.

Offline claretandblue

whose the 10pm booking with and what did you tell the mrs?

west8

whose the 10pm booking with and what did you tell the mrs?

It's with James. The Mrs understands I have certain needs she can never fulfil ... ;)

StPunt

'just taking the rubbish out dear'

Offline claretandblue

It's with James. The Mrs understands I have certain needs she can never fulfil ... ;)

i wonder if it will be the "best punt ever" :wackogirl:

west8

i wonder if it will be the "best punt ever" :wackogirl:

HAHA! Not sure about that, but I have a feeling it will be the sweetest young ass ever ...  :hi:

Stealthshagger

You really need to substantiate that allegation.

There is not one word in any of my 13 reviews that is either knowingly or intentionally false.

face pic no face pic of yourself.
review based on wgs being late.

and more to the point, how do we know your other reviews dont have details plucked out of the sky? or they only happened in narnia. The other points still stand, too.

amuse bouche indeed. why not take your ribena and tesco microwave sausages aka amuse bouche, have them and watch some tv instead of writing nonsense here? why the need to agitate people and give it the large one?

west8

face pic no face pic of yourself.
review based on wgs being late.

and more to the point, how do we know your other reviews dont have details plucked out of the sky? or they only happened in narnia. The other points still stand, too.

amuse bouche indeed. why not take your ribena and tesco microwave sausages aka amuse bouche, have them and watch some tv instead of writing nonsense here? why the need to agitate people and give it the large one?

I'll post something to resolve the above shortly.

For those who -still- didn't get it, the 'organic, protein-rich amuse bouche' was the creamy liquid that had been accumulating in my bollocks since I left Porsha on Monday night ...  :cool:

Quesadilla

the issue is the lying in more than one review suggesting a pattern, along with you always needing to be at the epicentre of controversy here. I had suspicions that something weird was at play when I read one of your reviews and we started a little argument. Your attitude exasperates things, like your wotw contributions for example.

we are here to punt and discuss punting. the honesty of the reviews and information is paramount to the value of this. You dont seem to understand the point here, and feel it is a chance to anonymously give it the big I am. Your constant resorting to your old attitude and approach suggests that patience with you is a futile endeavour. Its time to grow up, this site isnt about collecting points or giving it the big I am. You seem to misunderstand this at every turn. That and trying to get one over on people (the naming of hotels for example). The pattern suggests you arent here in the spirit of the forum, nor here to share and get info, but rather to tell the west8 story and dance like a monkey. You seemingly dont ever miss an opportunity to reinforce this.
+1 - heated exchanges in off-topic is one thing but ths is the second non-review of WetWetWest's that's gone to 10 pages, most of which is an extended slanging match.  This is distracting from the important business of the forum.  It was almost entertaining for a while there to see him demonstrate how much of an untter twat he is but it's just not funny anymore.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 08:46:23 pm by Quesadilla »

west8

This should clear up 'Picturegate' once and for all:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline JamesRockford

Damn I forgot to pick up the kids from school - OK got to go

west8

I hope you mean you mean your kids ... !  :scare:

Stealthshagger

if you see one there with ribena and a tophat and monocle, typing away on a forum on his phone, regaling the others with tales of his time in the sas and how the others arent up ot it, its west8. Push him into a bush.

west8

+1 - heated exchanges in off-topic is one thing but ths is the second non-review of WetWetWest's that's gone to 10 pages, most of which is an extended slanging match.  This is distracting from the important business of the forum.  It was almost entertaining for a while there to see him demonstrate how much of an untter twat he is but it's just not funny anymore.

I agree with you 100%.

I'm tired of so much negativity on my review threads. Read and ask questions, but the pointless drivel that is posted by some members - some of whom are not contributors - detracts from the review itself and any subsequent important information/questions from genuine punters.

Offline Marshall85

Bloody hell this is a long thread. I've now got to go explain to the wife why I've been sat on the toilet for 15 minutes :)

Offline Bigus Dickus

Bloody hell this is a long thread. I've now got to go explain to the wife why I've been sat on the toilet for 15 minutes :)

Shit in - Shit out should cover it!  :rolleyes:

west8

You can tell her honestly: "Sorry Love, I've had real trouble parsing this huge shit."

After all, it's not your fault James spams each of my review threads so regularly! :sarcastic:

Stealthshagger

tell her its always harder to cum when Theresa May has been on the front pages of news sites all day.

Offline Bigus Dickus

I agree with you 100%.

I'm tired of so much negativity on my review threads. Read and ask questions, but the pointless drivel that is posted by some members - some of whom are not contributors - detracts from the review itself and any subsequent important information/questions from genuine punters.

I think the point you are missing is that on the two times you fucked up a punt and then gave unfair reviews to the girls,  people on here have tried to show you that you were wrong/unfair and your constant attempts then to justify your position have caused the threads to spiral into multi page pissing contests.

If you wish to move on just stop trying to get the last word in and accept that you have flaws and your attention to detail is defective.

:hi:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 09:01:59 pm by Bigus Dickus »

west8

I think the point you are missing is that on the two times you fucked up a punt and then gave unfair reviews to the girls,  people on here have tried to show you that you were wrong/unfair and your constant attempts then to justify your position have caused the threads to spiral into multi page pissing contests.

If you wish to move on just stop trying to get the last word in and accept that you have flaws and your attention to detail is defective.

:hi:

No, I got that point .. but expanded on it to make a more general point about my threads becoming clogged up by off-topic crap.

With the benefit of experience, hindsight and 10 AW bookings behind me, I know now what I didn't know before: the request for me to send a picture of myself was out of order. My error was not that Negative - it was the reason for that Negative. But again, old news.

Moreover, if my AW comms are really so pitiful, it's odd how the other 10 girls have managed to arrange meetings - and reported positively on the outcome.

Stealthshagger

No, I got that point .. but expanded on it to make a more general point about my threads becoming clogged up by off-topic crap.

With the benefit of experience, hindsight and 10 AW bookings behind me, I know now what I didn't know before: the request for me to send a picture of myself was out of order. My error was not that Negative - it was the reason for that Negative. But again, old news.

Moreover, if my AW comms are really so pitiful, it's odd how the other 10 girls have managed to arrange meetings - and reported positively on the outcome.

again, the last word. dancing monkey time again. like your need to make jabs at james and twist things. You are getting fucking annoying. Grow up.

Offline Bigus Dickus

I must have crystal bollocks as I knew he just wouldn't STFU!

Mystic Dickus

:angelgirl:

Offline claretandblue

again, the last word. dancing monkey time again. like your need to make jabs at james and twist things. You are getting fucking annoying. Grow up.
Dont worry he will be gone soon,he needs to get ready then get down the off licence for some wine and flowers for his 10pm punt!

Stealthshagger

Dont worry he will be gone soon,he needs to get ready then get down the off licence for some wine and flowers for his 10pm punt!

wasnt it 1030?

its already twenty past nine and he hasnt reviewed his 2230 punt, so I guess his internet is down. or he amused his own bush instead.
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 09:22:17 pm by Stealthshagger »

Offline Bigus Dickus

With the benefit of experience, hindsight and 10 AW bookings behind me

You've got 11 reviews which must mean 11 bookings! See what I meant about attention to detail!  :rolleyes:

In actual fact you would have 12 if Dee had a confirmed AW booking for your latest tragedy today, which appears to be the case from the posts above!
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 09:30:24 pm by Bigus Dickus »

Offline jsparky

WTF-  did you lot actually wrote that? I can't even get through half the pages reading. It not even funny! :dash: