Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ~DEE~ and English Lucy, E1 – The best duo I have never had, or ‘why I walked’.  (Read 16451 times)

Offline mh

Then why, come on here and post that ridiculous "review" and pretend they messed you about? What were you trying to accomplish by that? It doesn't make sense, unless you were doing it purely as an attention seeking exercise... which of course it worked but not in the way you were expecting.

But don't you see? It simply wasn't his fault!! Despite his legendary attention to detail he didn't realise until after he had written his ranty non-review that he had got the time of the punt wrong and had to say "sorry, but...".

This could have literally happened to any attention-seeking, incompetent twerp with a very misplaced superiority complex.
 :hi:

west8

Review #1, Mel - I'm a tout.

Review #3 Adele - I'm a fluff.

Review #9 Dee - I'm back to being a tout.

Review #13 - I'm no longer a tout. I'm now a 'fake punter'.

Brilliant!

Why don't some of you sceptics look at my AW profile and ask the girls we have all met if I'm a 'genuine punter'. Then we can all see who the genuine punters really are.

Note that Lucy is not disputing the course of events or the content of our comms. That's because it's exactly what happened.

James999

Note that Lucy is not disputing the course of events or the content of our comms.

Yes she is she actually said of your review

COMPLETLY UNTRUE AND FABRICATED.

Not sure how with your legendary atention to detail you missed that, she even used CAPITAL LETTERS  :dash:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 06:21:52 pm by James999 »

Offline Robster199

Brilliant!

Why don't some of you sceptics look at my AW profile and ask the girls we have all met if I'm a 'genuine punter'. Then we can all see who the genuine punters really are.

Note that Lucy is not disputing the course of events or the content of our comms. That's because it's exactly what happened.

Good summary of yourself there re your reviews. Well done! Though you missed out # platinum cindy - I'm a stalker/knob

west8

Yes she is she actually said of your review

No, she isn't Jimbo. But nice try.

But I hope she does. Every message is on the phone if needed.

west8

Good summary of yourself there re your reviews. Well done! Though you missed out # platinum cindy - I'm a stalker/knob

Copper Cindy was priceless. A genuine beginner error and all the fanboys crawl out of the woodwork.

Offline claretandblue

Who has their punting phone on 24/7?
Surely if with the family you would turn it off not have a text conversation with said WG?
Fantasist bollocks to me  :wacko:

Well i have a family and wouldnt dream of using it near the wife and kids,west on the other hand is sat in the cafe playing happy families while frantically texting dee!

west8

Well i have a family and wouldnt dream of using it near the wife and kids,west on the other hand is sat in the cafe playing happy families while frantically texting dee!

Wrong yet again.

In the cafe at 16:30 after school.

First message from Dee at 19:01 - completely out of the blue.

Offline Robster199

I've never met cindy. My comments are based on your clear demonstration Of being a twat. Simple really

west8

I've never met cindy. My comments are based on your clear demonstration Of being a twat. Simple really

Thanks .. and thanks for all your reviews too.

Oh wait ...  :P

Offline claretandblue

Brilliant!

do you genuinely have a family west?if you add up the hours you spend punting plus the many hours you must spend crafting your reviews you must never see them?

west8

do you genuinely have a family west?if you add up the hours you spend punting plus the many hours you must spend crafting your reviews you must never see them?

I punt between 1pm and 3pm - or later in the evenings.

Hours spent crafting reviews? You must be joking. Each one takes about 30 mins or so.

Offline Robster199

Thanks .. and thanks for all your reviews too.

Oh wait ...  :P

I've already said writers block trumps verbal shit anytime in a previous reply.

You are being slated by many of the respected punters on UKP, I know who I would put my faith in.

west8

I've already said writers block trumps verbal shit anytime in a previous reply.

You are being slated by many of the respected punters on UKP, I know who I would put my faith in.

Writers block or lazy cock ...

The notion that I am a fake punter is the funniest thing I have taken from this thread.

If I'm not a real punter, does that mean I paid all those girls to pretend I had visited them - and to write feedback for me?

Dee included?

James999

No,

Why lie, you said you don't lie  :dash:

I quoted above her post from this thread, again you have been caught out lying as anyone who scrolls up can see  :crazy:

James999

Copper Cindy was priceless. A genuine beginner error

But on another thread you were telling us how experienced you are with over 20 years experience and 3500 punts, which is true?

James999

In the cafe at 16:30 after school.

I'm confused, you said your phone is on 24/7, surely you have to switch your phone off when you are at school  :unknown:

west8

Why lie, you said you don't lie  :dash:

I quoted above her post from this thread, again you have been caught out lying as anyone who scrolls up can see  :crazy:

No, you quoted only the part of her post you deemed relevant - in your usual sneaky way. So I'll spell it out for you Jimslow:

today a client posted this thread which is COMPLETLY UNTRUE AND FABRICATED.

<snip>

Regardless of this we are all only human and these errors do occur and there are no hard feelings from myself or Dee as it was in fact West8 who stood us up by leaving the hotel 20mins before his scheduled appointment time of 2.30.

The Review was completely untrue and fabricated - because Lucy and Dee were not late. I was early.

Nice try though.

west8

But on another thread you were telling us how experienced you are with over 20 years experience and 3500 punts, which is true?

Another sneaky try Jimslow.

Let me correct it for you: 'Adultwork beginner'. You know full well the Copper Cindy fail was my first time using AW. It's been discussed at great length many, many times.

Offline hendrix

has anyone considered that the person behind the west8 "charachter" was previously "sadgit", so much of what he posts is bollocks,who has a punting phone which they always keep on and on them even when in a cafe with their family???

Yes, I think I said during the platinum cindy saga that I thought west8 was sadgit. Lots of similarities in writing style and the "here's all the info, it's not my fault if you can't make sense of the mud" tactic. Still ,who the fuck knows  :unknown:

James999

No, you quoted only the part of her post you deemed relevant -

Lets have the whole paragraph then, the result is the same, of your thread / review she said

Good evening gents. Never have I felt the need to respond to any issues or reviews arising on UKP. After all its a site for guys to give there honest, genuine thoughts on the service providers out there and rightly so usually helps you clients distinguish the riff raff from the good ladies, however today a client posted this thread which is COMPLETLY UNTRUE AND FABRICATED.

west8

Yes, I think I said during the platinum cindy saga that I thought west8 was sadgit. Lots of similarities in writing style and the "here's all the info, it's not my fault if you can't make sense of the mud" tactic.

I may be a 'sad git', but I have made perfectly clear elsewhere that I have never been on this forum under another nick. Ever.

Offline JamesRockford

Westie I see that you're enjoying all the attention.  Mate, aren't you going to experience a serious downer when people lose interest in a few hours time?

west8

Lets have the wholse paragraph then the result is the same, of your thread / review she said

Ahh, that must be why Lucy and Dee left me negative feedback on Adultwork.

Oh wait ...

FYI: Lucy sent me a very polite PM here on the forum last night. The only person who seems to care about what she does or doesn't think is you Jimslow.

Predictably.

James999

I may be a 'sad git', but I have made perfectly clear elsewhere that I have never been on this forum under another nick. Ever.

But you have also been proven to lie on here (repeatedly)  :thumbsdown:

west8

Westie I see that you're enjoying all the attention.  Mate, aren't you going to experience a serious downer when people lose interest in a few hours time?

Yes, I'll be gutted when I need to leave for my 10pm punt.

James999

Ahh, that must be why Lucy and Dee left me negative feedback on Adultwork.
Oh wait ...
FYI: Lucy sent me a very polite PM here on the forum last night.

Oh here you go again, resorting to stating PMs of suppiort you have got, or AW, things that are not in the public, this forum is and she said of your review

west8

But you have also been proven to lie on here (repeatedly)  :thumbsdown:

No Jimslow .. but you keep on banging that drum if it makes you feel important.

Let's see: I have reviews and my AW ID is known to many here.

You have 0 reviews and no AW ID.

Yet here you are on a punting forum ... with 8,000 posts!

Offline StevenS

I'm totally lost. Is the suggestion that west8 makes up the punts? Surely Lucy confirmed that there was a booking in her reply.

Not taking sides here just genuinely confused. Or a thick cunt.

west8

Oh here you go again, resorting to stating PMs of suppiort you have got, or AW, things that are not in the public, this forum is and she said of your review

It wasn't a PM of support, it was a polite note apologising for the unsolicited contact. Lucy is a very kind woman and was worried about my family.

Not that it's got anything to do with you Jimslow.

Offline SamLP

Copper Cindy was priceless. A genuine beginner error and all the fanboys crawl out of the woodwork.

This is exactly why you're being treated this way. You have a problem with people pointing out your errors even if you eventually admit to making one. You feel the need to disrespect other punters and members which only shows that you lack class. Even those who have tried to help you were treated badly, hence Smiths reference to you as a snake. Expect no sympathy from fellow punters when you use every opportunity to put them down.

James999

No Jimslow .. but you keep on banging that drum if it makes you feel important.

If you mean by "the drum" pointing out you have been caught lying on here (repeatedly) then rest assured you will be hearing the sound of drums  :hi:

west8

This is exactly why you're being treated this way. You have a problem with people pointing out your errors even if you eventually admit to making one. You feel the need to disrespect other punters and members which only shows that you lack class. Even those who have tried to help you were treated badly, hence Smiths reference to you as a snake. Expect no sympathy from fellow punters when you use every opportunity to put them down.

I don't put anyone down. I don't criticise others by jumping on their threads and calling them a fake punter either.

I'm still waiting to hear who else thinks I'm a 'fake' punter. Seriously!

Offline hendrix

Ok, well, you should know you have a twin Internet personna out there. He/She was a complete tool, so, umm, yes, it's not a popularity contest, but it is about sharing useful information. Credibility (earned over time and proven good information usually, together with a coherent narrative) is key. Even if you are completely genuine, you don't come across as credible and if you can't see that, then I refer you to my "tool" comment. I'm actually trying to help you here, regardless of my better instincts.

Offline Lilywhite

• Service Provider
It wasn't a PM of support, it was a polite note apologising for the unsolicited contact. Lucy is a very kind woman and was worried about my family.

Not that it's got anything to do with you Jimslow.

I'm sure she is worried for your family, almost 800 posts on UKP in a month, numerous punts at 1-3pm and 10pm. How do you find the time  :lol: :wacko:
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 07:01:07 pm by Lilywhite »

James999

Odd that she wasn't so "worried" on here about your review / thread that she described as

As for unsolicited texts, you seem to be hanging on that word, if you text a pro$$ie and she replies it's not "unsolicited" it's a reply  :dash:

Offline JamesRockford

Yes, I'll be gutted when I need to leave for my 10pm punt.

Westie's looking forward to receiving his "protein snack" at 10pm tonight.

west8

Westie's looking forward to receiving his "protein snack" at 10pm tonight.

I'm glad at least one person got my 'protein / amuse bouche' joke!

James999

I don't put anyone down.

You have tried on here many times, the problem is everyone seems to have seen straight through you, and half way into a new week and you're on record levels of nominations for Wanker of the week (again)  :sarcastic:

west8

if you text a pro$$ie and she replies it's not "unsolicited" it's a reply  :dash:

Start from page 1 Jimslow.

I didn't text Dee even once yesterday - her message at 19:01 was the first contact I had with her.

Duh!

Offline regenmeister

Whats an Adultwork beginner? There's adding things to hotlists, searching profiles, sending emails, making bookings, I mean how much is there too learn? How long do you stay a beginner for?

west8

Whats an Adultwork beginner? There's adding things to hotlists, searching profiles, sending emails, making bookings, I mean how much is there too learn? How long do you stay a beginner for?

Well yes, but as it was my first booking I had never seen the '- confirmed' addendum to a booking request when confirmed by the girl in question.

As my AW feedback makes clear, I seem to have managed quite well since  ;)

Offline smiths

I don't put anyone down. I don't criticise others by jumping on their threads and calling them a fake punter either.

I'm still waiting to hear who else thinks I'm a 'fake' punter. Seriously!

Well even i am speechless by this post. You alleged James was a multi-nicker but he is still posting and posted Andrei was Cindys pimp both bollocks, you were trying (very badly) to put both posters down by undermining and belittling them, the problem is you havent the brains to do that with them or some of the rest of us on here. :thumbsdown:

west8

Well even i am speechless by this post. You alleged James was a multi-nicker but he is still posting and posted Andrei was Cindys pimp both bollocks, you were trying (very badly) to put both posters down by undermining and belittling them, the problem is you havent the brains to do that with them or some of the rest of us on here. :thumbsdown:

Yes, because they trashed review threads by claiming (among other things) that I was 'promoting / touting' Dee! Point out a single review thread I have trashed .. please.

smiths, for the record: am I a genuine punter?

James999

I didn't text Dee even once yesterday - her message at 19:01 was the first contact I had with her.
But you wrote a review on her in October https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40721.0

And made the booking via her

Last week West8 sent Dee a booking request for a duo today at 2.30pm where all 3 of us

So you clearly did have contact with her prior to 19.01  :dash:

James999

Yes, because they trashed review threads by claiming (among other things) that I was 'promoting / touting' Dee!

Please quote where I said that?

Offline StevenS

But you wrote a review on her in October https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40721.0

And made the booking via her

I think we all know he was referring to the day in question. Not ever. Being deliberately obtuse undermines any valid points you make  :hi:

Offline smiths

Yes, because they trashed review threads by claiming (among other things) that I was 'promoting / touting' Dee! Point out a single review thread I have trashed .. please.

smiths, for the record: am I a genuine punter?

So you didnt actually believe they were what you posted, you posted it about them out of anger at them. :rolleyes:

west8

Quote from: James999
if you text a pro$$ie and she replies it's not "unsolicited" it's a reply

You were talking about SMS contact yesterday Jimslow ... but again, nice try.

Jesus, 8000 posts of vacuous crap.

James999

I think we all know he was referring to the day in question. Not ever. Being deliberately obtuse undermines any valid points you make  :hi:

But if he was seeing her that day i.e. had a booking with her then receiving a text from her should not be a surprise, nor should it be an issue as he says he has a punting phone, and he could just tell his family it was a PPI text, but I am still confised how he gets PPI calls / texts on a punting phone?