Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Roxanne Farnborough  (Read 6098 times)

1 review(s) for roxanne1992 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline sumofallparts

I'm not defending her, BUT, a sweeping one sentence comment with nothing to back it up is hardly convincing.

Can you explain?

Offline Private Parts

Agreed Sumofallparts.
Pretty sure Luke Smith (Tat on wrist) could fill us in!
PP

Offline latecomer

Avoid this one. She is a thief. External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

If this is true, it would be very helpful to post details of what happened as a warning - and I'm sure Nik would add her to the blacklist if you asked.

stupunt

No problem with providing more detail and it's right to be asked for more. I arranged to meet Roxanne and discussed details on the phone; 30 min. meet for £60. She gave the address and we met at the agreed time. She was definitely the girl in the photo and very friendly. The neighbourhood was fine and though the room wasn't great, I have seen worse. It was typical procedure whereby the money is requested, the girl leaves the room to check and secure it and then comes back in for the punt; except she didn't. I waited a few minutes, realised I had been taken for a mug and then left the house. I had a look around the local streets but she was long gone. Of course she was uncontactable thereafter. She should be blacklisted and taken off AW. I will be keeping an eye out for her too.

Offline berksboy

Thanks for getting back . So how long did you wait for ? as a "few minutes" is not long if she has gone for a line or a quick pipe . Did you call for her in the house ? have a good look about ? or just slip out ? Yep i know lots of ? ? ?  But sounds like you got rolled over so lets keep a eye out for her.

James999

I waited a few minutes, realised I had been taken for a mug and then left the house.

I hope you curled one out on the bed before you left  :sarcastic:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Ipunter

Could have passed out somewhere in the house....

Offline HawkG

My experience (about two months ago, roughly) wasn't of theft - it was just a bad bad punt.  She really wasn't interested in anything once she had the money.

Shame really, as she's got a seriously fit body, and without much effort on her part I could have become a regular.

Plenty of paraphernalia around, not surprisingly.

Agree with the 'avoid' assessment, though my reasons are different to that of the o.p.

Offline HawkG

PS She was cheaper then too, I'd never pay 100 quids for 30 minutes

montymole

Sorry to hear of the raw deal, I emailed this girl, no reply but profile changed to add some comments about not being bothered about reading emails. She has bad feedback and doesn't seem like she's taking the job seriously, agree with others, avoid.