Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyBustyClaudia  (Read 2852 times)

Hibernian

Slim Polish girl in Glasgow -looks promising - think Tazman may have seen her?
External Link/Members Only
Any more info?

ich will

Looks good hope to hear more info from Taz too.

Offline TommyMoundfrigger

She keeps getting my attention too.

I'm sure there are a few mentions on here if you search?

Not enough to give me the green light yet.

Spill the beans Taz!

Offline tazman1002001

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=31041.msg433752;topicseen#msg433752

Here's my review guys....great teenage (on the legal side obviouly) looking Polish girl who is really cute and has a great body with boobs to die for lol.

She is very vanilla but offers a great GFE......I'm totally shagged out with my time and money being spent on Tammy....but got a text from Claudia saying she is really looking forward to sucking me off and letting me ride her rotten......well that's a tex pt I can't refuse lol,  I'm going to muster up some courage and go and see Claudia over the next day or two...so def recommended.

Oh for your foot lovers ...her little toes and feet are perfect.....even though they are a bit ticklish lol
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline tazman1002001

So Ich and Peter....did you guys take the plunge?
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

ich will

So Ich and Peter....did you guys take the plunge?

Just seen this message,no Taz not yet im afraid as her location is a bit tricky for me to get to.

Offline tazman1002001

It's 10mins from the city centre.......
Banned by:

ich will

It's 10mins from the city centre.......

What bus are you getting lol,her pics look great and dont want to miss out on seeing her so need to act fast.Did she give a time span on how long she thinks she will be in Glasgow,thanks.

Offline tazman1002001

Bus.....my chauffeur normally drops me off and picks me up  :thumbsup:

It's less than one mile away from Duke Street train station if that helps?
Banned by:

Offline seeker

Hi Taz
in her gallery third picture ,her face is visible. ...looks like one of those wwf male wrestlers or is it just a very bad pictures.
face wise is she nice ....out of 10???

Offline tazman1002001

Is that in her private gallery, I don't have access to it.

She looks like a cute 18yr old student ....puffy cheeks great smile and nice eyes..... I would score a 8/10...
Banned by:

Tjkooker

Hi Taz
in her gallery third picture ,her face is visible. ...looks like one of those wwf male wrestlers or is it just a very bad pictures.
face wise is she nice ....out of 10???
I can't see any face private or public?

Offline seeker

She had a public gallery with 4 pictures in it yesterday when I checked. ..us gone know  :unknown:
I'll lake a stroll down to the east end soon ;)

Offline seeker

Sorry.
Got mixed up with Glasgowlea  :dash:

Offline tazman1002001

Too much pussy in Glasgow these days Seeker ...no wonder you're getting confused  :wacko: :crazy:
Banned by:

Offline seeker

There's NEVER enough nice pussy :cool:
I think your also  getting confused T  :P
But will definitely tap this one this week... :thumbsup:
Go and check out the bathroom and the fluffy towels.
Wonder what mens toiletries she stocks. :rolleyes:

Offline tazman1002001

Bathroom, men's toiletries and fluffy towels....are all OK  :thumbsup:
Banned by:

ich will

I seen Claudia today and she is a lovely girl,she does indeed have an amazing pair of boobs so big yet so firm and just made for tit wanks  ;)

She did not allow fingers inside her but all her other services were on offer,well the ones i was going there for lol.

Kissing,oral (without) oral on Claudia,69,rimming,tit wank,sex in different positions.

Now the bad news she is only here till Friday and does not know if she will be coming back so i guess you need to act fast if you want to see her.

She is a really friendly girl,only downside for me was that the room was quite dark the curtains were shut and although 2 lamps on and candles burning it was still quite dark.

Claudia is a lovely girl very friendly and she had on a red basque and black hold up's and she looked great,her pussy is shaved too and she was shower fresh clean.Her ass is great too and made doggie style visually all the better.

Offline tazman1002001

Glad you liked her...she could be a real star with that body and a great attitude.

I think she facially looks very hot...what were your thoughts?
Banned by:

ich will

Glad you liked her...she could be a real star with that body and a great attitude.

I think she facially looks very hot...what were your thoughts?

Yes she is very hot Taz,very smiley and looked great and with her black hair tied up and pillar box red lipstick on that looked great when she was giving me oral.

Argento79

That's her back in Edinburgh.  Will hopefully get time to see her but fancy a bit of BJ Queen action today.