Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: creme de la creme  (Read 1367 times)

Offline onedivergent

Chaps your thoughts on this lady ??
External Link/Members Only

I notice she is offering a £50 discount weekday afternoon. I was wondering if anyone knows how she is as an experience. I'm also noting that she describes her self as Cali but she says her nationality is Canada. Theres a big diff between cali girls and any other girl so wondering what the deal is.

Comments or advice would be appreciated
Thankss :rolleyes:

Online mfmorris

Can talk and talk and talk.  Also had small dog running around.  avoid at £250.  I saw her a year ago before she moved to South London.  Service average when she eventually moved to the bedroom.

Loveit

Just search 1588228 in the top right search box for a review.

Offline punting0102

Can talk and talk and talk.  Also had small dog running around.  avoid at £250.  I saw her a year ago before she moved to South London.  Service average when she eventually moved to the bedroom.

Any other comments/contributions by anyone?

Offline shagbambi

Yes, the girl can talk and talk.  She lived in California but was not Californian.  I could not place her accent so figured she was EE (Baltics) and had moved to the States.

I found some aspects of the punt positive (lingerie, attention to detail) and othes not so (the talking, her approach, very time conscious). 

At her price level I would not recommend her now (In my review I had given her a neutral).  There are some fabulous girls out there for far less now.  Actually half the price.

Offline cheek

Would you say you'd revisit? She's bid on a RB of mine, however I'd rather not listen to someone talk for an hour !

Offline shagbambi

No I would not revisit.  She is pretty etc. but the way she talks in a punt is so over the top, it is not for me.

Any girl that I have rated positive I would revisit and many times have.