Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kumie imassageu  (Read 6337 times)

sweetas

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So after I read about her from a couple of posts, both of which say she is a pretty slim Korean/Singaporean girl, I'm really dissapointed.

Initially emailed her to arrange a date and time, with a few emails exhchanged
It took ages for her to decide to give me her mobile no
Then after a few texts she started saying you can meet my friend instead. What?

I said I wanted to see her no one else. She said ok. Then I get a text 2 hours later saying to canx she's on her period. Bullshit.

Really pissed off with her messing me around. Sounds like a b&s

Anyway if anyone else wants a go her mobile is 07552 233963

ZZHJT

thanks man !! many here posted good stuff and I almost decided to go. thanks for this tip

Offline mr_alias

She's a waste of time. Avoid...

Banned reason: Duplicate account
Banned by: CoolTiger

alecfox

I just want to say that I've seen Kumi about five times since last November, and I've really enjoyed every visit.  She has always taken a great deal of care and attention to looking after me, and has always been very professional and friendly.  That's why I keep going back.  If you check her AW feedback, you'll see I'm not alone in having a high opinion of her.

Alec

Offline BillGoldberg

I just want to say that I've seen Kumi about five times since last November, and I've really enjoyed every visit.  She has always taken a great deal of care and attention to looking after me, and has always been very professional and friendly.  That's why I keep going back.  If you check her AW feedback, you'll see I'm not alone in having a high opinion of her.

Alec

Since you have 5 posts and 0 reviews, I think I'll believe everything you say

Offline NoHo

I spotted a new ad for Kumie in Bayswater this evening and text and got an appointment straight away
No idea if she is from Singapore but speaks English perfectly well
Has a Korean look about her
Room was nice and massage very relaxing indeed
Kumie has a great attitude and a lots on offer even though I opted for massage and hj
Very sweet
External Link/Members Only

Online MrMohican

I spotted a new ad for Kumie in Bayswater this evening and text and got an appointment straight away
No idea if she is from Singapore but speaks English perfectly well
Has a Korean look about her
Room was nice and massage very relaxing indeed
Kumie has a great attitude and a lots on offer even though I opted for massage and hj
Very sweet
External Link/Members Only

Could i ask is the photo genuine? i texted her the other day and she said it is… but you never know with these oriental operators. She looks stunning in the photo - love her eyes and lips - if this girl is authentic she's definitely going to the top of my hit-list

Online Jonestown

Could i ask is the photo genuine? i texted her the other day and she said it is… but you never know with these oriental operators. She looks stunning in the photo - love her eyes and lips - if this girl is authentic she's definitely going to the top of my hit-list

I have seen her in passing when visiting a girl she shared a flat with off TCR some years ago. I wouldn't swear she is the girl in the photo but I would say that she is slim, petite and very attractive.

MathewKing

Reviewing 2016, Kumie was always a fantastic experience. late 20's Singaporean girl with good level of english and positive attitude. Is the girl in the picture if you visit External Link/Members Only. She is always in my list everytime I come to London and over all if she is in Fitzrovia.

Offline NoHo

It is her    Saw her for my fourth time today  This time in a chinese shop in Eversholt Street  (she moves around a lot)
She's in my top 10 for sure
« Last Edit: March 20, 2017, 11:44:58 pm by NoHo »

Offline J1mmy

It is her    Saw her for my fourth time today  This time in a chinese shop in Eversholt Street  (she moves around a lot)
She's in my top 10 for sure

Whats the shop on Eversholt Street?

Offline NoHo

From the station it's on the right hand side about half way up on the way to Camden

Offline hawai5o

Does she offer FS at shops ,and if so how much ??
It does say £70 1/2 hour but not very clear if its massage only ??

Online Jonestown

Does she offer FS at shops ,and if so how much ??
It does say £70 1/2 hour but not very clear if its massage only ??

Usual pricing in a shop for 30 minutes massage only is around £25/30, got to be something else going on for £70.