Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SEXYPORSHA, Chelsea, SW3 – yet another superlative Polish Girlfriend Experience.  (Read 5105 times)

west8

External Link/Members Only

A rhetorical question has been running through my mind for the past hour or so: how does one measure the success of a punt? I think I know the answer. Or rather, both the answers. First, the complete absence of anything other than a feeling of sheer happiness and elation. Second, the complete absence of a single element which could have been better. That rare confluence of fortune and fucking came to pass this evening.

Back at home a few hours later writing this after a good meal (no alcohol) and a little time to reflect, I know one thing is certain: this was one of my best punts. Ever.

Before I start on the reasons why, I want to preface this review with an odd statement: Porsha is not the best looking WG I have ever met. Nor does she have the best body of any WG I have ever met. Whilst she is (to me) a beautiful girl with a cracking body, she isn’t supermodel material. I’m not actually happy to write that, but it’s true. It’s also the best thing about her. Porsha is so fucking down to earth, friendly and accommodating I still can’t quite believe it. Think of her like this: the service and attitude of Maggie21 combined with the personality and sexual proficiency of Emily Crème Brulee. All just 5 minutes from my front door. But with an added something. I’m still not sure what. Perhaps it was just simple, good old-fashioned chemistry. I do know one thing though: that je ne sais quoi was lightning.

There were was no chit chat, no foreplay and not a moment was wasted of the 80 or so minutes I was there. It was sexual from the first minute to the last and I felt totally at ease in the company of this exquisite young woman.

The Good:

Porsha never made it onto any of my Hot Lists. Nor had I planned to see anyone today as I have a long-standing duo booking tomorrow afternoon. I literally stumbled across her profile on this thread this afternoon: https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=40465.0 I had to meet her. Less than two hours later, I did.

To my surprise (having read the reviews + no green light), comms were exceptional:
19:48: Dobry wieczór Porsha. Are you available tonight? I’m 5 minutes away so anytime is fine.
19:50: Hi X, I’m free now so you can come anytime.

9pm at Chelsea Cloisters it was. There is no issue with the naming of this location as it’s both well-known and simply a working venue for Porsha. She lives elsewhere – the same arrangement as Emily.

I arrived on the dot and wasn’t even that excited to be honest. Another day, another punt and I had failed miserably to save my special love juice for the two special ladies I am meeting on Tuesday. But as soon as Porsha opened the door and I saw her beaming smile and pretty face, I was as happy as a pig in the proverbial. I wanted to be intimate with Porsha the moment I saw her. That was just how the meeting started and ended.

My arms were straight around her trim waist and her arms were over my shoulders and around my neck – as natural and devoid of confusion as two magnets coming together. It was like hugging the girl you lived with during your student years but secretly always wanted to fuck. It was like being reacquainted with an old friend. Then the kissing started. The most full-on, sexually charged and erotic kissing I think I have ever enjoyed with a member of the opposite sex. Tongues galore and it was extraordinary how we teased one another and became ever more passionate.

Then the fun started.

Porsha ‘scissored’ my stiff cock between her legs as we were kissing and there it remained – throbbing – for the next few minutes as she used both her adductors and her vastus medialis to gently wank me off! It was insanely erotic and felt amazing. So much so that I’m tempted to use that most beloved of punter clichés now: ‘what happened next will stay between us’, but fuck that .. here goes:

Porsha literally pushed me onto the bed and my cock and balls vanished faster than a fart in a thunderstorm. She had DT’d the lot without a hint of gagging. Meanwhile, she was gently running her delicate nails up and down my inner thighs and using her tongue to tease my bollocks. Heavens above! I had to keep stopping her as I wanted to kiss her so much and each time she obliged: full-on DFK with my hands unsure what to grab onto: her shapely DDs, her tight rear or (more often than not), her soft and sweet face. We laughed and played so much whilst actually having sex as her blonde hair kept getting in the way as we sucked and fucked. A welcome diversion then arrived as Porsha showed me just what a pair of DDs can do with a cock. Leaning over me, she slid my cock gently between her chest and slowly fucked it with her airbags, Brooklyn Blue style. It was sublime as it meant we were able to DFK whilst my knob was getting thoroughly Polished.

Here I must back up a little and return to the topic of sucking: Porsha loves to be eaten out. I don’t just mean she likes it a lot, I mean she writhes and squirms and then she totally lets herself go. She came so hard she had to forcibly stop me from continuing. I felt every tingle and aftershock as my fingers were deep inside her. It was incredibly erotic and both Porsha and my hands and face were soaking wet. That didn’t stop her from insisting we resume the DFK though. Even though I asked if I could go and clean her heavenly cum from my face, she simply replied: “I love the taste of my pussy” and fucking licked every drop of her juice from both inside and outside my mouth!

Next up was Porsha riding cowgirl as I held her balloons and boy does she know how to buck a bronco. She was forward, backwards and then so far backwards was cock was almost pointing to the floor as she bent the fucking thing so far at an angle I was in danger of needing A&E. But she knew exactly what she was doing and we just fucked and fucked … and fucked. Then we fucked some more. It was a total fuckfest and I didn’t give a fuck about shooting my load. Quite the opposite: I was so aroused I feared it would be impossible to climax. I need not have worried though …

As if that wasn’t enough, the highlight of this sex-filled encounter was the finish. After an hour of full-on sex, I was close to exhaustion after so much fucking and Porsha was slowly beginning to wilt somewhat. Even with the window open and a cold breeze, it was boiling hot. So Porsha grabbed some lube and began a Lola Bell style handjob. Brilliant control of my bursting shaft and over-inflated balls. Then she surprised me as no other girl has ever surprised me: as I bucked upward to shoot my load, she literally sucked me off to CIM as if our lives depended on it. Every last drop. Then she continued to suck gently as if my cock were a babies feeding bottle. She simply wouldn’t stop until there wasn’t a drop left. I felt like my hot spunk was liquid gold as she craved it so much. It was mind-bogglingly filthy and erotic.

The Bad: N/A

The Ugly: N/A

Final words

I cannot believe I had never met this girl before tonight. Particularly as she has been living in London for eight years and working on and off for the past few years. Years of filthy, cock-numbingly good sex and genuine companionship and laughter have been missed. I can’t praise Porsha’s attitude or her service provision highly enough and yet again Adultwork has led to me a true superstar of a WG. Tonight I was spoilt beyond belief and I’m still way past satisfied as I approach the conclusion of this review.

But before I do, a final observation:

It would seem that the key to the gold service standards of the Poles I have met recently is one simple ingredient: a work / life balance. Neither Maggie, Emily nor Porsha live where they work. They don’t even live close to where they work. They completely separate their real life and living environment from their work life. That appears to pay great dividends as I have continually received superb service from the Polish WG diaspora despite being just an average guy in pretty much every way.

Though it’s easy to see the attraction from her pictures, Porsha is truly something else. She is unbelievable good fun and was totally dedicated to providing whatever I wanted (or she wanted) in the way of filth. This was not a girlfriend experience, it was the real deal - we got on famously and overall this was a punt to rival ... no to surpass … Emily.

Yes, that Emily.

PALS Rating Scale (0-40) + Value (0-10)

P - Personality
A - Attitude
L - Looks
S - Service

SexyPorsha - 10/10/8/10/9  - 47
Emily Crème Brulee - 9.5/10/9/10/8 – 46.5
Hot Teen Fuck - 9/9.5/10/9.5/8 - 46
Dee - 9/10/8/10/9 - 46
Maggie21 - 9/10/7/10/9 - 45
Brazilian Mel - 10/9/9.5/8/7 - 43.5
Adele4U - 9/9/7/10/8 - 43
Sweet & Kinky Nicole - 8/8/10/6.5/10 - 42.5
Vanessa$ - 9/9/8/9/7 - 42
Lola Bell - 9/9/6/9/9 - 42
Brooklyn Blue - 9/9/9/7/7 - 41
Girlfriend Dior - 8/7/7/9/8 - 39

All-time Hall of Fame

Pandora - 10/10/10/9/8 – 47
Sylvia - 8/10/10/9/10 - 47
Nicole Foxxx - 10/10/9/9/8 - 46
Chantel - 10/8/9/9/8 - 44
Jessica - 8/9/10/9/6 - 42

Offline Meursault

"I literally stumbled across her profile on this thread this afternoon:"

How did you manage that  :unknown:
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 06:42:57 am by Meursault »

Offline claretandblue

impossible to read something that long on a phone!between writing these reviews and your daily punting how do you find time to do anything else?

Offline herbie007

Thanks for the review W8, a pleasant read first thing in the morning, created a tad of morning wood.  :D

She’s been in my hot list for ages and I still haven’t been to see her, something I think I’ll have to rectify real soon.

Glad you had a good time.

Offline Matterhorn

Great review west - makes for some excellent morning reading!
I'm back in London next week and my punting list has just got longer!

steve1111

Is she as pretty as nicole? Have you seen monique yet?

steve1111

vt

Enjoying your reviews west8, you're clearly having a good time. I believe the attitude you bring to a punt makes a difference and a good provider responds in kind.

I don't want to rain on your parade, but I noticed this sentiment cropped up again...'this was one of my best punts. Ever.'...you're soon going to run out of numbers on your scale...I'm thinking that perhaps you should leave the review until after the inevitable post-punt euphoria has died down and you can be a bit more objective and maybe think about what aspects were less than perfect...just for a bit of balance.  ;)

Offline scarebear

Great review W8. Shes close to where i live as well so i think im going to have to partake soon.

Know the Cloisters very well!!

Offline englandfan

look on google maps

External Link/Members Only

i swear thats her leaving the place? !!

Offline rthunderbird

Offline rthunderbird

West who do you have for this super duo then?

kwahima

endomorph

Is it noticeable that her breasts are enhanced?

kwahima

btw is the bed still squeaky as mentioned in a previous review?

Tom5334

Be careful fellas, I was blacklisted by Porsha after one of her fluffies saw she was being reviewed on here and tipped her off. It wasn't so much the review more the hope that on my 3rd visit I may get "another opening". Said in jest but enough for the fluffies to get their knickers in a twist.

By the way, second time I saw her the bed wasn't squeaky and she went like a stoat. Recommended but mind you don't upset her fan club!

Offline hendrix

Be careful fellas, I was blacklisted by Porsha after one of her fluffies saw she was being reviewed on here and tipped her off. It wasn't so much the review more the hope that on my 3rd visit I may get "another opening". Said in jest but enough for the fluffies to get their knickers in a twist.

By the way, second time I saw her the bed wasn't squeaky and she went like a stoat. Recommended but mind you don't upset her fan club!

Yep, that happened to me too :D Shame, as she was a really good punt, but clearly didn't like my "explicit" review :D

Offline smiths

Blacklisted by a prostitute, you couldnt make it up.

Offline hendrix

Blacklisted by a prostitute, you couldnt make it up.

For a positive review :D

Tom5334

Hendrix, Splosh(banned) and myself that I now off were all blacklisted after reviewing her on here.

To be on the safe side if reviewing mention "wonderful date, beautiful lovemaking, thank you darling" and other fluffy nonsense.

YCMIU.

Offline hendrix

Hendrix, Splosh(banned) and myself that I now off were all blacklisted after reviewing her on here.

To be on the safe side if reviewing mention "wonderful date, beautiful lovemaking, thank you darling" and other fluffy nonsense.

YCMIU.

I know I should have put "treat her well" at the end of my review  :(

:D

Offline riker

btw, how do you know if you are 'blacklisted'? do you call up for a booking and she tells you over the phone?

"Hi Porsha, can i see u tonight?"
"No, hunny, never again"
"Huh? why? what did i do?"
"You wrote a review about me, a positive one but you failed to mention how beautiful our love making was"
"huh? i spunked all over your face and shagged u up your arse!"
"yes, hunny, but no more. Goodbye, hunny"
/hangs up

Offline hendrix

btw, how do you know if you are 'blacklisted'? do you call up for a booking and she tells you over the phone?

"Hi Porsha, can i see u tonight?"
"No, hunny, never again"
"Huh? why? what did i do?"
"You wrote a review about me, a positive one but you failed to mention how beautiful our love making was"
"huh? i spunked all over your face and shagged u up your arse!"
"yes, hunny, but no more. Goodbye, hunny"
/hangs up

I don't know about the others, but in my case, complete non-response to requests for a repeat (and possibly even overnight) booking. When a prossie turns that down, you know your card is marked :D

Offline Bigus Dickus

I got blacklisted too recently for an explicit review on another girl but with an excuse that after 2 punts that we were becoming too familiar!  :unknown:

Lucky there's a sea of clout out there!  :thumbsup:

Offline Jimmyredcab

impossible to read something that long on a phone!between writing these reviews and your daily punting how do you find time to do anything else?

Too long for me, maybe there should be a limit on the size of reviews, similar to Twitter.   :hi:

Offline the lurker

I think people on here get far too concerned with whether a review is marked positive negative or neutral. If the reviewer describes accurately what happened with the WG then that is enough surely? I have read negative reviews that have made me want to book a girl and positive reviews that made me think not for me thanks. All I really want to know is, is it the girl in the picture, and is she any good.

west8

I believe the attitude you bring to a punt makes a difference and a good provider responds in kind.

I agree 100%. I think that bringing a PMA to any punt reaps dividends with any girl. They love optimistic and polite guys more than they like good looking guys with big cocks who think they're God's gift.

look on google maps ... i swear thats her leaving the place? !!

Holy shit ... I think it is too!

Is it noticeable that her breasts are enhanced?

Barely. She has one of the best boob jobs I've ever seen. They felt great too.

btw is the bed still squeaky as mentioned in a previous review?

hahaha!  :D Yes! Her 'bedroom' was actually the living room - but that's part of what makes her flat so ideal. It's the best room I have ever visited in Chelsea Cloisters. Huge mirrors at the head of the bed too. Porsha loves watching herself having sex! :hi: Also, the jacuzzi bath in her pictures is in that flat. :)

Yep, that happened to me too :D Shame, as she was a really good punt, but clearly didn't like my "explicit" review :D

Dude, I almost shot my load reading your review. It's was 90% of the reason I booked her. I talked with her again tonight, so I'm not blacklisted (yet). Fingers crossed...

kwahima

west8

awwww i hate squeaky bed  :dash:

With Porsha bouncing on your cock, you'll forget about the squeaks, trust me  ;)

Would hate to live in the apartment below though!