Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Does anyone read all this?  (Read 2628 times)

Online RedKettle

I know some AW profiles are too short and tell you nothing but does anyone read all the crap on the longer ones? For example:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Tjkooker

She's a ginge. Got lots of time on her hands and only so many times she can dust her phone off. So instead she has spent days creating that shit profile page.

Offline The_Don

I know some AW profiles are too short and tell you nothing but does anyone read all the crap on the longer ones? For example:

Wall of text, 95% (of the time) I think the W/G trying justify to her charges. I scroll down and look at prices, confirmed. I've seen W/G that charge £80 that offer a better service that £130+ ones  :dash:  Don't get me wrong some £130+ are good but text wall and said + prices normally have my clicking X
« Last Edit: November 04, 2014, 06:16:58 am by The_Don »

Offline Brumish

Deluded prossies think it's a good idea to spruce it up to that extent. They think they're running normal business. They feel they need to utilise the free space to spew bullshit in the name of marketing.

And the worse thing is, when I phone up to ask if certain things are on offer, they ask if ive read their profile!!

Jay-Jay

Pics,price,services and feedback is all I look at.

Jay

Offline Johny Stone

She's a ginge. Got lots of time on her hands and only so many times she can dust her phone off. So instead she has spent days creating that shit profile page.

With this face I know why she has a dusty phone.. I don't understand why she has over 300 feedbacks?

Hidden Image/Members Only

James999

With this face I know why she has a dusty phone.. I don't understand why she has over 300 feedbacks?

She's been around a looooooooooooooooooong time (on AW nearly 10 years) and also has feedback for sales and direct chat, and from the endless shite she writes on her profile it's clear she has a lot of time on her hands so could easily arrange for increased feedback.

The problem with all that crap on the profile is it puts people off (as do her pics) guys would worry that during a meet she would say, ah I don't do that didnt you read section 4 paragraph 2 etc, that amount of waffle shows she's clearly uncomfortable selling sex  :thumbsdown:

pleasure

I know some AW profiles are too short and tell you nothing but does anyone read all the crap on the longer ones?

Not all of it, but it's easy to skim through the questions in the FAQ looking for the info you're interested in. I'd much rather see this than the single paragraph of copy-pasted barely comprehensible bullshit and/or wall of ascii art that most girls seem to think constitutes a "profile". At least it shows the girl is genuine and is making some effort to communicate.

Offline jawill

Naughty girl soph has quite a long profile and look how busy she is!

Offline NIK

Naughty girl soph has quite a long profile and look how busy she is!

So busy she frequently fails to keep appointments.  :rolleyes:

Offline bob1

If you want to read some absolute shit look up sammisams on aw. She has no delete button.(sorry no idea how to link her aw page:(
Banned reason: Bragging about taking advantage of vulnerable young girls.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Johny Stone

If you want to read some absolute shit look up sammisams on aw. She has no delete button.(sorry no idea how to link her aw page:(

Holly shit  :lol:

Offline bob1

Another load of crap is play_angel.
Banned reason: Bragging about taking advantage of vulnerable young girls.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline CBPaul

No, most of it is a meaningless string of words which tell me nothing.

I'll look at the price, look at the pictures, hover over the fb to see the count and look at the services. If I'm still interested I'll consider reading some of the words but in this case I would have hit the back button far earlier.

Offline Brumish

Holly shit  :lol:

FFS!

With a face like that? Well, it's only words, and words are all she has, to take your breath away.

GeeWiz

I lose interest if they can't condense their thoughts and market themselves properly.  Like having a CV that's many pages long, it's pointless.

In their defence though it's on one page - albeit a very long one - and not multiple tabs.  Hate that.

Offline sublimetoridiculous

I think the short version is:

"I'll suck you off and swallow it for £45."

She would probably get more business if that's all the profile said.

StPunt

nothing wrong with a bit of time and effort going into the profile, far more likely to get my business.

Offline jawill

Yeah but there is a bit of time and effort - and sheer boredom and slight mental case where you write your entire life story on AW as this lady has done.  Ive never seen a profile so long.  Love it at the end where it says

"Bet you cant be bothered to pick up the phone now"

Love, by the time the guy has read all that he's prob had a wank instead.

Offline x369

Yeah but there is a bit of time and effort - and sheer boredom and slight mental case where you write your entire life story on AW as this lady has done.  Ive never seen a profile so long.  Love it at the end where it says

"Bet you cant be bothered to pick up the phone now"

Love, by the time the guy has read all that he's prob had a wank instead.

More like by the time I've read all of it my desire for sex has gone out of the window and I'm looking for the rope to hang myself  :wacko:

Offline jsparky

Register since 2007 and not a single feedback? Seems dodgy.........

Offline Johny Stone

Found another one:

She also stole from other girls profiles, like Naughty Slut Soph for example.
Cunt.

Offline jawill

urgh cant stand a woman with tattoo's across her chest, just says common as muck to me

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
urgh cant stand a woman with tattoo's across her chest, just says common as muck to me
She's also on the prossie blacklist and previously had multiple profiles under different names.

Offline Taggart

Life is too short to read profiles that are trying to rival War & Peace.  Why do these women use 10 words when one will do?

Cant they understand if it's too long, rambling and boring, we wont read it. Just drivel.
All goes back to my point I made in another thread about how girls cant market themselves.

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
Life is too short to read profiles that are trying to rival War & Peace.  Why do these women use 10 words when one will do?

Cant they understand if it's too long, rambling and boring, we wont read it. Just drivel.
All goes back to my point I made in another thread about how girls cant market themselves.
Yet, the prossies will have a pop claiming you didn't read their rules, if they receive a negative.

Online RedKettle

I just don't get why they get this so wrong.  All they need are a few decent photos that show all the essentials and then a short piece of wording that gives clear pricing, services offered, location details and a few sentences on why they think you should see them.  Plus any rules they have and how to contact them. Why is that so difficult for them?

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
I just don't get why they get this so wrong.  All they need are a few decent photos that show all the essentials and then a short piece of wording that gives clear pricing, services offered, location details and a few sentences on why they think you should see them.  Plus any rules they have and how to contact them. Why is that so difficult for them?
Only two reasons I can think of, arrogance in that they believe the punter should read every word. They think it is good marketing as it sells themselves by displaying personality. What women feel to grasp is that attention are shorter than they used to be, think how difficult it is to read a physical book with so many distractions, not to mention how boring it is to listen to some women.

Offline jsparky

Another prossie who think its a good idea to make the profile as long as possible....

And at 300ph? I think she should half the price first before thinking of coming to London.

Online akauya

Another prossie who think its a good idea to make the profile as long as possible....

And at 300ph? I think she should half the price first before thinking of coming to London.

Bloody hell! She's seriously deluded if she thinks anyone is going to read all that twaddle  :wacko: