Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SWEET-ERIKA north harrow (not the girl in the pics)  (Read 1562 times)

2 review(s) for sweet-roxy (0 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Gapeking

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Really wanted to see the girl in the pics but it was a bait n switch with 2 ugly Romanians so I walked.
So just a word of warning if you think you're going to get the stunner in the photos.

london

You lucky becaue she is offering BB

Stay away from this low level life bitches   :thumbsup:

Offline the lurker

I was going to start a thread asking how you can spot the difference between a real barebacker (I would avoid like the plague) and a girl who had just ticked everything, this seems to be the case on this profile. The question stands I suppose, but not for this girl any more, de hot listed, thanks.

west8

70 sheets for the hour. You can imagine how many of the local mini cab drivers have probably already BB'd her ...  :vomit:

Bobdayley

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Really wanted to see the girl in the pics but it was a bait n switch with 2 ugly Romanians so I walked.
So just a word of warning if you think you're going to get the stunner in the photos.

Harrow, romanian and Bareback should ring the bell...
..and whois this clit-licker leaving a positive feedback for her?
What I don't understand is how they manage to verify their profile with a fake picture?   :dash:

Offline ddfun

This profile is one of a ring of girls that hand punters off to each other when they have varying levels of business.

Karolina I think is the one I think is heads it up....works herself and has had good reviews but passes punters off to the other girls.

Round the corner from North Harrow station, avoid the whole ring.

Other girls 3 miles from the location are well discussed here as good service providers.

Offline SamLP

I was going to start a thread asking how you can spot the difference between a real barebacker (I would avoid like the plague) and a girl who had just ticked everything, this seems to be the case on this profile. The question stands I suppose, but not for this girl any more, de hot listed, thanks.

I wouldn't risk trying to spot the difference. Just avoid anyone who ticks and offers bb.