Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: busty bella  (Read 4479 times)

4 review(s) for Busty.Bella (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline xxpat

External Link/Members Only

long time lurker first time poster. I was motivated to post as I recently had the pleasure of seeing this lovely young lady, despite there being only one review which was a negative and wanted to redress the balance.

Bella is a lovely lovely girl, her pics do not do her justice at all. She looks a little chubby esp in her private gallery but I wanted oral and breast relief, which she said no problem to so thought well if she a little chubby it wont matter. However upon arrival I couldn t believe how lovely she was, shes lost all the weight in her pics, (5 KGs apparently) and was georgous,  around 5 4, with incredible breasts.

Met her at ch cloisters, she shares with one of the other girls and both times I have seen her (Yes I went back which I don't usually do) I saw her in the bigger of the rooms, that a great room,  nice big couch, where the action took place.

SO after a shower, I come back she sits on my lap talk for a mute then start kissing. SHe takes her bra off and her wonderful natural breasts fall out, absolutely lovely, she then went down on me and the OWO was amazing, soft but deep, real toe curling stuff. After a while she stopped, and a bit sheepishly said, what do you want to do nxt. I asked for condom and she sank onto me with me still sat on the couch, (I don't usually go full service but wanted to see her riding me. Mish followed and whilst not vocal she was grabbing my arms and looked into it. For the finale I wanted more owo and that breast relief, which wasn t delivered amazingly well, so askd for a manual finish.

I arrived 5 mins early, to which she graciously invited me up, ran over by 10 mins, so was there around 45 mins total.

A real sweet heart. I think the other review mentions she s quiet and disinterested, she is certainly submissive, but she does what she sayshe is going to do and she does open up. I found sweet maria similar in terms of energy level.

Looks - 8
body - 8.5
service - 8

2nd visit was just as pleasant, although she did have some trouble with my size...Both visits 30 mins, v good comms. Think that's all the bases covered!

Offline bestbefore

How extraordinarily lucky you were. And your first post as well.

I found her lazy, lifeless and passionless. Totally unresponsive.

May you and she have many happy sessions together, but I won't be going back. As I said before, I had more fun in a DIY store.

The ONLY positive. She has great tits.

Offline Steve2

Offline rockharders

I thought about seeing this girl but also put off by another review here.

This review reads suspiciously pimp like and bullshitty. Is that you Sergei? 1st post lurker blah blah blah....

Offline jamesdoug

Also is the 2nd review after a negative one...
how come no one has reviewed her so well before ?

I was planning to see her but I gave up after reading the Negative review and since then that's the first...

Offline punk

the op is either her or her pimp, treat with contempt

Offline rockharders

This should be flagged as a fake review imho. The one post one review OP is clearly touting for this girl ....

west8

This should be flagged as a fake review imho. The one post one review OP is clearly touting for this girl ....

+1

A real sweet heart.

lol ...

Offline Sedlmayer

Shame, because she's stunning (or her pictures are...) - see, for example the pic on the current Best Tits... thread  :thumbsup:
fucking gorgeous, but I certainly won't be seeing her after this. :cry:

Offline rockharders

I'm nearly 100% sure Bella used to work as "sophie". It was with an EE group based at Westbourne grove quite some time ago. I booked and turned up only for it to be a B&S. It was the first time i walked.

flaps

Thought i'd pitch in here as someone who has actually seen her. Met Bella at CC for a 1.5 hour in-call in June. The profile pics are genuine. No B&S for me.

I found her to be very aloof. She has a coldness which i found off-putting. However being the good foot soldier i am i ploughed on. Bella is immaculately finished, with the best rack i have yet played with. She allowed light kissing before my attentions turned southwards. Went down on her for 40 minutes till i brought her to orgasm, groping those magnificent breasts along the way. After she recovered she went for my fella with a gusto i didn't think her capable of. Some of the best OWO & ball sucking i've ever received.

Ventured on to the sex and she became lifeless and mechanical, wearing a stony (i'm-not-enjoying-this-at-all) face throughout and shrinking from me everytime i tried to kiss her. In fairness to her it might be because she was incredibly tight and i am packing some girth. When i asked her what options were available for the money shot she coolly replied "in the condom". When she saw the look of disappointment on my face she grudgingly accepted it over her tits.

Although Bella was polite and courteous to a fault, she could barely muster a smile during the whole session and i won't ever return.

I know by rights this should have been a separate review. I just wanted to add some perspective to the thread.

Offline bestbefore

Your negative experience was similar to mine.

A very disinterested girl, totally lifeless and unresponsive. Mind you, I didn't go down on her for 40 minutes! Must be a record. At least you got some response from her after for all that effort.

Definitely one to avoid, and the OP review is very questionable, to say the least.

Offline Mr Farkyhars

OP is a female attempting and failing to use male vocabulary.

rafatheira

Mammary Lane

External Link/Members Only

long time lurker first time poster. I was motivated to post as I recently had the pleasure of seeing this lovely young lady, despite there being only one review which was a negative and wanted to redress the balance.

Bella is a lovely lovely girl, her pics do not do her justice at all. She looks a little chubby esp in her private gallery but I wanted oral and breast relief, which she said no problem to so thought well if she a little chubby it wont matter. However upon arrival I couldn t believe how lovely she was, shes lost all the weight in her pics, (5 KGs apparently) and was georgous,  around 5 4, with incredible breasts.

Met her at ch cloisters, she shares with one of the other girls and both times I have seen her (Yes I went back which I don't usually do) I saw her in the bigger of the rooms, that a great room,  nice big couch, where the action took place.

SO after a shower, I come back she sits on my lap talk for a mute then start kissing. SHe takes her bra off and her wonderful natural breasts fall out, absolutely lovely, she then went down on me and the OWO was amazing, soft but deep, real toe curling stuff. After a while she stopped, and a bit sheepishly said, what do you want to do nxt. I asked for condom and she sank onto me with me still sat on the couch, (I don't usually go full service but wanted to see her riding me. Mish followed and whilst not vocal she was grabbing my arms and looked into it. For the finale I wanted more owo and that breast relief, which wasn t delivered amazingly well, so askd for a manual finish.

I arrived 5 mins early, to which she graciously invited me up, ran over by 10 mins, so was there around 45 mins total.

A real sweet heart. I think the other review mentions she s quiet and disinterested, she is certainly submissive, but she does what she sayshe is going to do and she does open up. I found sweet maria similar in terms of energy level.

Looks - 8
body - 8.5
service - 8

2nd visit was just as pleasant, although she did have some trouble with my size...Both visits 30 mins, v good comms. Think that's all the bases covered!
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jamesdoug

I have never seen Bella but with those tits I wouldn't rate her as 8.5 for body... a real punter in front of those tits (who everyone have said are stunning) would give her a 11 !  :D

Super fake review

Offline xxpat

Im not a pimp or a fake reviewer, I just choose to do this "part time". I try to keep it minimal to once a month...I could post another 10 reviews of ladies I ve seen...Stacey summer, sweet maria..a multitude of well known Asians inc Emma, patsy. I have a couple of reviews on aworks under the same pseudonym . I ll think twice in future about posting on here...

Offline bestbefore

If you have seen both Stacey Summer as well as Busty Bella, there is absolutely no comparison.

Stacey Summer is a fantastic punt, responsive, sexy, great services, Busty Bella is cold, unresponsive, disinterested, a dead fish.

Yet you didnt review Stacey but gave Bella a glowing positive.

Please do think twice before posting on here again....

Offline xxpat

Stacey is v v well reviewed on here, Bella wasn't, that was my motivation, as I said.

You seem like an angry man, your first comment sniped at me... don t really understand why I'm getting so much grief tbh, I was giving an opinion, which is subjective.

Offline bestbefore

Stacey is v v well reviewed on here, Bella wasn't, that was my motivation, as I said.

You seem like an angry man, your first comment sniped at me... don t really understand why I'm getting so much grief tbh, I was giving an opinion, which is subjective.

I certainly was angry after I forked out £120 for the worst punt of my life.

And I was very keen to warn other punters. Interestingly, another punter who posted above had a similar experience to me with this girl.

As you say, your view was subjective and other members of this forum can draw their own conclusions.

But if you had posted reviews of the other girls you had punted with before making your debut with a glowing review of this cold fish you might have had more credibility.

Offline Steve2

Im not a pimp or a fake reviewer, I just choose to do this "part time". I try to keep it minimal to once a month...I could post another 10 reviews of ladies I ve seen...Stacey summer, sweet maria..a multitude of well known Asians inc Emma, patsy. I have a couple of reviews on aworks under the same pseudonym . I ll think twice in future about posting on here...

At the moment your credibility is a BIG FAT ZERO

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline Sedlmayer

Im not a pimp or a fake reviewer, I just choose to do this "part time". I try to keep it minimal to once a month...

I could post another 10 reviews of ladies I ve seen..

.Stacey summer, sweet maria..a multitude of well known Asians inc Emma, patsy. I have a couple of reviews on aworks under the same pseudonym . I ll think twice in future about posting on here...

Post those, then, and we might start to believe you Stanislav