Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ashley-GFE ??  (Read 2420 times)

Offline Desperate Dan

Has anyone tried Ashley-gfe on AW?

Pictures look hot and she claims to be an ex model, but £80 for half an hour is quite steep. Also feedback is from over 2 years ago!

I was tempted but think she might not be as good as it all looks??

External Link/Members Only

Offline leedstony

Has anyone tried Ashley-gfe on AW?

Pictures look hot and she claims to be an ex model, but £80 for half an hour is quite steep. Also feedback is from over 2 years ago!

I was tempted but think she might not be as good as it all looks??

External Link/Members Only

Does have some feedback that backs up her "story" of only being in UK for 2 weeks, over 2 years ago. Is tempting, but ..........

sentinel

She's EE and only here for a short while, most likely to be pimped and in a shared flat with other WG's.

Offline Highlander

Tempting, gorgeous girl. Check out her verification photo which she has forgotten to hide. Most girls who do this look awful in them but she looks beautiful in her casual tracksuit!, high cheekbones, gorgeous eyes and lips etc.

Also with the verification photo you can be reassured its a recent photo 20/10/14 which is a plus
« Last Edit: November 05, 2014, 03:09:27 pm by Highlander »

Offline Uniformad

Just to bring this back to life has anyone seen her ?

Offline Shyandrew2001

No but I presume I saw her mate on Tuesday gone. (Said her mate was Slovakian). Had a great punt, proper GFE and a very pretty girl. Would not say they are being pimped but are working 2 girls one flat but that's not gonna put me off seeing her again.

Offline johnny34

No but I presume I saw her mate on Tuesday gone. (Said her mate was Slovakian). Had a great punt, proper GFE and a very pretty girl. Would not say they are being pimped but are working 2 girls one flat but that's not gonna put me off seeing her again.

Any chance of a review of the girl you saw?

Offline Bengeo13

Has still no one ventured forth yet with Ashley?

wacky_jacky

I've seen Ashley twice. She is great, very warm and passionate with excellent English. An ex-model she is tall and slim, like yvonne, Angel of the North. Ashley has a nice flat in St. Peter's Basin and a cute young Czech flatmate called Lucy - a great duo!! I would definitely recommend.

Offline johnny34

I've seen Ashley twice. She is great, very warm and passionate with excellent English. An ex-model she is tall and slim, like yvonne, Angel of the North. Ashley has a nice flat in St. Peter's Basin and a cute young Czech flatmate called Lucy - a great duo!! I would definitely recommend.

Any chance of a more in-depth review, services etc?